Daddy issues

Is it possible that male feminists, men that "aren't like other guys", men that hate men and masculinity, are actually struggling from Daddy issues just like women do. So many comedians, entertainers and activists are from single mother families or from a home with some terrible father (sexual abuser, or secretly fucking men on the side, never marrying the mother, Etc). Could it be that a HUGE chunk of the issues with man hating is from broken families? I think I am just all around pro Dad now.

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2011/11/16/taming-the-tiger-mom-and-tackling-the-parenting-myth/
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/all-human-behavioral-traits-are-heritable/
jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/more-behavioral-genetic-facts/
quora.com/Is-there-any-scientific-proof-of-the-existence-of-chakras
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did you ever think that boys/men were unaffected by fatherlessness? It's the single biggest reason for juvenile gangs, for one.

Single Moms.
Every. Single. Time.

no, they are just creep expetcing pussy in return for being nice submissive feminist. And when they see their acting as doormat doesn't work, they rape.

pywyrfyl lyssyns frym pywyrfyl wymyn

Yes, this is the case.

Children without a masculine figure in life will lack presence of lower chakras being active and working properly, sort that shit out, balance the lower and higher ones and you're good to go.

>inb4 chakras don't exist

Modern science has confirmed it recently actually

Ok Pajeet.

Women who don't have brothers or father get raped have more chance to get raped. Having a diverse family is extremly helpful to help people learn how to deal with all kind of people.

Yes my faggot brother in-law leaf. Once married he decided he want to work from home as stay-at-home dad. He's a lazy cunt. Fuck Canada

Aye just cause you know fuck all about it, doesn't make it wrong

I'd like to be her father figure if you know what I am alluding to.

>what are niggers
Different genome, different behavior i suppose. Or maybe their street gangs provide that missing father figure and still provide a path to some sort of masculinity.
Just done thoughts to ponder. Im no expert in this kind of thing

I hope that you've been practicing your rasengan, Mr.Chakraman

Parenting and how you were raised has no impact on personality, so no, that isn't what's going on.

>Some*
Phone posting blows

The entire feminist movement is based around daddy issues and the inability of lefties to work their problems out. It’s all projection.

Hey, I'm just glad I stumbled across this part of life and will start utilizing it properly, soon.

You're missing out if you just sit around and make fun of it when it's actually the reality of your entire existence.

gr8 b8 m8

Male feminists are sneaky betas trying to get laid

drop me some links maybe then I'll believe you and I'll start practicing my spirit bomb so I can nuke niggers while teleporting around

No they are sniveling pussy beggars like Jerry.

> Her

What did he mean by this?

The science on this isn't really disputable. Many powerful, well replicated behavioral genetics studies pursuing multiple lines of evidence all agree, this in the midsts of entire fields of psychology collapsing in the face of the replication crisis.

Parenting doesn't matter. Deal with it.

>muh scientists

Pajeet scientists are poo-tier. Your argument is irrelevant, go study real science.
>Medical PhD, AMA.

It means he likes women that have manly features. Hell he probably would like to be injected with hormones for the rest of his life to atone for the sins of his father.

this

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Those soyboys are momma's boys. You take on the behavior of the people which imprint on you the most. They are also deathly afraid of rejection and ridicule; as long as they take part in ridiculing someone else they aren't the target, its why many yes men cucks agree with everything their queens say.

Go kill yourself, you're the victim of gender studies.
>Parenting does not matter.

So if parenting doesnt matter, its all down to genetics?

You haven't even tried to look into the subject so why are you even replying with any implication of refutation?

1. Are you a woman?
2. Have you raised children?
3. How many of those eggheads doing these studies have kids? How many of them were only examining the ideal cases where both parents were doing their duty successfully raising children?

Male bonding is an important part of a boys learning process.
Hanging out with other boys who are also raised by a single mom doesn't help the issues at hand.
There has been a chain broken with the increase of missing or dead beat dads.
A surrogate male sometimes just doesn't cut it.

Is it wrong that I want to date single mothers with a teenage daughter, then fuck both of them?

Having another male around who isn't a father increases the chances of the child getting abused something like 4000%.

A surrogate male doesn't just not cut it. He usually makes the situation far worse.

Yes, you're a degenerate pedophile.

If that's wrong then I don't want to be right

>teenage
>"pedophile"
You jews write the dictionaries, and yet you still never read them... curious.

What about girls raised by a single mom?

Getting modeled the example that single motherhood is good, sustainable, and healthy.

I.E. She will be the biggest whore in the school.

>wanting to fuck children
I think its almost time for your afternoon prayer, better hurry before all the good spots in the Mosque are taken.

Cherry picking cases where all the parents participating are doing things the right way completely ignores the situations of unjust treatment and abandonment. That parenting doesn't affect a child's behavior is a complete delusion on behalf of those that deliberately choose to ignore child abuse and neglect.

Number 3. I know so many (((social workers))) that don’t have kids and yet try to tell the parents what’s best, or judge certain parents (white) and reserve judgment towards others (black).

I thought it was the opposite?
My father never pushed me towards ambition or doing my best, never taught me how to shave or ride a bike, when I try to have a genuine conversation with him he just tries to end it or answers with something simple like 'probably'. I'm not blaming anything on him, I'm happy for a roof over my head and sipport in education but my chad friend is more of a father figure to me. I just wanted something that was more than a passive father/son relationship.
I love masculinity and work towards it a lot.

The gender studies crowd are the most vitriolic blank slatists around on every single topic but perverted shit. They don't even believe IQ exists. Why would you think I was one of them?

Yes. 50-75% genetics. the remainder down to random developmental noise, social incentive structures, pathogen load, and other such things. Genetics is by far the most important aspect of what makes people the way they are.

Funnily enough, experience parenting actually does have a strong correlation to this belief. The more children people have, the less likely they are to believe blank slatism and the more likely they are to credit inherent biology.

But in the interests of honestly answering your question, no, I don't yet have children myself.

>Remembers the threats of social workers or taking away children from people with questionable political ideas, even if they never harmed their children in any way

Sup Forums is always right

Parenting is everything. Maybe those studies looked at kids after the age of 5 when their personality was virtually set into place. Socialization from ages 2-4 forms the vast majority of our individuation.

Psychological research on personality is solid, big 5 is very easy to replicate cross-culturally.

That happens all the time. It's actually the main reason any guy dates a single mom. So they can get access to the kids.

You guys really don't read the manual. Are you a Khazar?

>Got asscheek in my left hand, asscheek in my right hand and this bitch is riding my dick like its going to pump her full of her fathers approval
Daddy issues are real and they are awesome when you are in college

Yes. And a lot of them are boomers whose dad's either died in war or were probably mentally scarred from war, making them very poor nurturers, likely resulting in the idea of "toxic masculinity."

It seems like men with poor fathers are either hyper- or hypomasculine. There definetely seems to be a correlation between ”family induvidualism” and mental health problems.

>25 % - 50 %
>insignificant

Short answer yes

>big 5
>heritability all at 50%
>shared environment impact(parenting): no

Keep in mind that due to potential measurement error, these are lowball estimates.

Who called it insignificant? That percentage is quite important, it just doesn't include parenting. Parenting is part of the shared environment, which is routinely measured to be *actually zero*.

Soos? For single parenthood having no effect.

Ofc. Women tyrannize, manipulate evetyone around them, including their kuds.
Also, withput a man, children never experience clear, logical thinking, selfcontroll, fainess justice etc.

Women are a guarantee for a damaged psyche of a child.

No varience in parenting of any kind has much of an impact. Beliefs that single motherhood messes kids up is a result of genetic confounding.

Ultimately, being a single mother sucks and people try to avoid it. Abandoning a woman to raise your child without you is a shitty move to pull. Children who are born to a single mother are reciving genes from a woman who was too stupid and irresponsible to carefully judge her mates and a father who was too much of a scumbag to stick around for his child. Stupid irresponsible scumbag genes? You get a screwy kid.

If you want to take the HBD pill, Jayman blog is a good place to start. Coherent articles laying out the facts with links to the supporting studies throughout.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2011/11/16/taming-the-tiger-mom-and-tackling-the-parenting-myth/
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/all-human-behavioral-traits-are-heritable/
jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/more-behavioral-genetic-facts/

For accuracy.

>turning the asian girl into a nigger
Fucking americuck
Off yourself

>not getting the joke
Fucking leave and never return.

Do you have the studies user?

Actually curious about it.

If you think thats only a phenomenon of niggers, you still have lot to learn user.

Just looks any comunity that has a lot of single mothers, youll start seeing the pattern, it just happened that black people were the microcosm of this experiment of social engineering, you can bet your ass that the other groups will start getting this shit trown at them, heck they alredy halfway there.

The disintegration of the nuclear family is at the root of most of our nation's problems. Fatherlessness is the most destructive social force on the planet, and we have not yet even begun to reckon with the full scale of the horror it has unleashed.

>10 Powerful Lessons Picked Up From Single Moms
1. Once
2. You
3. Go
4. Black
5. They
6. Do
7. Not
8. Want
9. You
10. Back

An interesting read here for sure

quora.com/Is-there-any-scientific-proof-of-the-existence-of-chakras

It's a super simple thing really, not much science is needed to show the presence of chakras

>2 years old
>already has saggy, purple tits
Sad!

Read your own link. People on it dispute the others

I get the """"""""joke""""""", it's just fucking shit

They're just comments from people who've read it?

Just because someone disputed something, doesn't really have to mean anything.

>They're just comments from people who've read it?
The link is someone asking a question, all of the comments are answers to the question. People past the first answer, state accurately that it does not constitute 'scientific evidence'.

>It doesn't mean anything
You made the claim that Chakras are 'supported by science' your link is not evidence of this claim.

>Is it possible not having a father also affects boys.
Yes. If boys do not have fathers, or proper father figures. They never tend to grow up, it leads to the 'man child' you see all around you. Women cannot lead, they cannot raise, women are eternal dependents. They are always getting instruction from an authority, modern world that translates to media and government because of the weakness of men.