Lolbertarians btfo

lolbertarians btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Atlantic_hurricane_season
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1916_Atlantic_hurricane_season
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it? Why didn't he just wait for the storm to pass. I disagree will lolbergs on a lot of things but this is silly.

>Extreme cold weather event.
IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE NOT WEATHER CHANGE YOU CAN'T JUST GO BY ISOLATED WEATHER EVENTS.
>Extreme heat wave
OH MY GOD THIS PROVES CLIMATE CHANGE

What does it matter, according to the scientists it's far to late to fix global warming. I don't understand the climate argument after knowing that tidbit. It really doesn't matter what we do according to the climatologists

>One cold day in September
HURR DURR SO MUCH FOR THAT CLIMATE CHANGE AM I RIGHT?
>Increased instances of hurricanes and extreme weather

>Increased instances of hurricanes and extreme weather
citation

uh oh, you're not supposed to say "global warming", it's "climate change" now.

>Increased reports on instances of hurricanes and extreme weather due to the fact that everyone and their dog has an iphone
Fixed

>not accepting climate change is real
>not doing something about it.
Climate change happens with or without us. That does not mean we should spend trillions of dollars on something that might change the outcome slightly. Change is coming and it is much cheaper and moral to adopt to the changes rather than trying to prevent them.

That's because they can't make up their minds. So now any meteorological phenomenon is mankind's fault and all the more reason we should push for a carbon tax.

Also, these people unironically think "climate change" causes terrorism. Pic related. From the darkest depths of the bowels of Reddit.

Third and fourth panel implies that the house was in danger of flooding and ha had to get to safety

there has been no increase in hurricanes or extreme weather

oh i forgot

Actually, the 1916 is as bad as this years season, History and science don't align when it come to extreme weather claims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1916_Atlantic_hurricane_season

opps

>posting leddit
fuck off

If warm temperatures makes brown people commit murder then I don't want to know what cold temperatures makes them do.

Americans are known to place their houses in disaster areas.

They really painted themselves into a corner with the whole "If we don't stop emitting carbon by 2010 the cycle will be unstoppable" thing. Because we have no reason to stop even if we believe it.

that comic... "it rains therefore global warming"
which bad argument type even is this?

That was stupid even by this dudes standards.

'global warming' is nigger tier science.
Only sheep believe it.
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed - and hence clamorous to be led to safety - by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." - H. L. Mencken

>haha stoopid rethuglican snowballs don't disprove global warming

>look it's raining and the temperature is rising, you must pay coal tax to calm down nature goy

it's 4000 bc all over again...

Those facts are anti-science. They're racist and xenophobic too because it's only Atlantic hurricanes

Oh god it rained! The world is ending!

What does climate change have to do with not wanting strangers to get 35% of my income against my will?