Brit/pol/: Prince William and Jezebel edition

>BBC gaffe on Corbyn's royal speech: DigitalSpy
archive.is/cZJ5F

>Everything you need to know about the ring Prince Harry used proposed to Meghan Markle: Nowtolove
archive.is/OQhyZ

>Corporate tax evasion reaches No.10: The Canary
archive.is/xpLry

>PM's husband's company paid no tax in 8 years: Mail
archive.is/vLEh9

>DUP Leader's speech: MyDUP.com
archive.is/Zq8WE

>Galloway accuses May of "nourishing terror": TalkRadio
archive.is/IS2zb

>(((OpenDemocracy))) shilling "Russia hacked Brexit" narrative: OpenDemocracy
archive.is/Dm0rm

>Youtube failure on paedophilia causes corporate backlash: New Europe
archive.is/0jyGC

>UK mortgage approval hits 13-month low, affects confidence: Reuters
archive.is/oPFbv

>No shots, No casualties, mass Panic on Oxford Street: Belfast Telegraph
archive.is/nug6s

>House of Lords shills for big pharma: Parliament
archive.is/rmb4S

>Chair of Green party steps-down over volunteer exploitation: Left foot forward
archive.is/5h3zA

>Uber's hack and coverup will lead to new laws: Alphr
archive.is/8NIxs

Thread quote: G.K. Chesterton
>Truth is sacred; and if you tell the truth too often nobody will believe it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CACFIGzRiGM
youtube.com/watch?v=sM1LOMZjFJ4
twitter.com/Unkle_K/status/935121756158922753
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUxgazdA-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Relax, she and her children are not in the line of succession.

Or rather, they are but only an incredibly long way back, William, Kate, and their 2 or three children will have to die before they get a chance at the throne.

Hitler was right.

That is irrelevant.

desu, it's the current Queen that presided over institutionall paedophilia, tax evasion, theft of state assets etc.

do't worry about the gossip among the kids, when the corruption at the top is most rotten

he's going to do something about this monkey, right?

It's not. I know it's still bad that she is marrying him but it's not as bad as people here are pretending.

A Catholic relinquishes their right of succession to the British throne.

If any of you really cared about Britain you would let these shitty threads die.

You know what? I think marrying Meghan actually is a strategic move on Harry's part. Here's why:

-By intermarrying with an American, you share our military which means you guys are back up top with the US as a superpower, which means you guys get your navy and colonies back from the US.

-All citizens and goods free to travel between Britain and the US, meaning Brexit ain't nothing but a thang.

-You get to share your superior culture with our superior technology, coming together to form the birth of an Ameri-Anglo masterrace.

I don't understand why you guys have to be so butthurt about this. This marriage literally fulfills everything Britain has been striving for over the last 15 years.

I'm terrified of physical confrontation but I didn't know when to shut my mouth, any tips for dealing with burning, all encompassing shame and regret lads?

Oh look, an opinion of a 15 year old. Disregarded.

id: pbh

I don’t care whether she or her children will ever be on the throne or not. I care that an American nigger is marrying into royalty.

It is extremely bad.

A divorced American nigger at that.

Holy shit you are angry.

Don't worry brother, when Harry becomes king and we merge our empires you guys will get TRUE freedom of speech. PLUS you'll get gun rights.

They will have a child. The child will become president and wipe out the other half of the royal family taking the throne and become leader of the Anglo-American empire.

Pres Donald Trump can now have his state visit using the Royal wedding as cover!

You have to be born on US soil to become President.

The empires will be merged

Seeing as she's not preggers yet it can still happen.

thank god this post didn't get blessed with digits.

>Hillary [criminal] does a tour of the UK, bumlicked by the establishment
>Trump [president] so threatened by public he isn't allowed to visit

is the UK fully fucked?

Stop talking shit.

Britain will never have gun rights or anything else that you mentioned again. There won’t be freedom of movement either.

>You get to share your superior culture with our superior technology, coming together to form the birth of an Ameri-Anglo masterrace.

Maybe if you stopped sharing so much with Mexicans and Niggers you wouldn't have formed this monstrosity.

A divorced Catholic is not a real Catholic

Let's hope she is infertile. If she isn’t, it is likely her child will be born here.

Daily reminder that Prince Harry is the bastard child of a common soldier who is 5th in line for the throne.

Him marrying a mixed race Amerimut is about as significant as a rats fart in a hurricane.

>There won’t be freedom of movement either.
Yes there will be as it's a staple of merged empires.

>is the UK fully fucked?

Hopefully, it's only temporary.

Could someone please hurry up and out mike stuchberry as some kind of abuser/nonce?

You’re an idiot.

wait

did you just say...

A RAT FARTED IN THE HURRICANE?!

>Hopefully
I thought you cunts enjoyed complaining.
That's the point of this place right?
Talk shit about Britain and generally demoralise everyone.

Britain is doomed.

Britain, So based.

Labour MPs reeeeeing at Boris in the House right now while raising totally off-topic points, it's pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=CACFIGzRiGM

So Britain, I guess you're getting your very own obama but instead of eight years it will be like 50-70.

i'll be back in poland by then

I don't think you understand history if you can honestly sit here and say that merging empires does not imply freedom of movement.

To me you sound like the idiot.

The injured Stuart line is gone,
A race outlandish fills their throne;
Anidiot race, to honour lost;
Who know them best despise them most.

We’re not merging, you fat dick.

>brb gotta throw up...

Royal family in 100 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUTT’D

Get fucked lads, we royal now

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=sM1LOMZjFJ4

Yes we are. Just like Pahlavi and Faud. Many great things are coming in our futures!

I bet Trump arranged the engagement too.

Britain is fucked, demographically, culturally and politically.

>It's run by Marxists
>They have infiltrated and overrun literally every organization and institution of power and influence including - The government national and local, the armed forces, the intelligence services, the main stream media, social media, academia, the police etc
>Although the official statistics related to demographics and immigration are terrifying enough, they've been lying to us for more than 60 years and the true scale of the issue is much worse in reality.
>Average sentence for a convicted Muslim child rapist = 3 years
>Average sentence for placing a rasher of bacon outside a mosque = 5 years (and usually results in violent death
>Average number of wives for a Muslim man aged between 21 and 55 is 2.7
>Average number of wives for white british men of the same age group is 0.3
Average number of children for a Muslim man (ages as above) = 5.6
>Average number of children for white British males same age group = 0.3
>Average welfare payments to a Muslim household = 47k per year
>Average welfare payments to white English household = 12k per year
>91% of all new homes built in Britain over the past 5 years have been bought by non British people
>White English girls are 57% likely to be sexually assaulted by a non white man before they turn 16
>98% of all victims of violent child rape gangs are white underage girls
>97% of child rape gang members are Muslim
>According to current trends a white English girl has a 18% chance of being raped by a non white man
>If current trends continue white brits will be a minority in terms of men of fighting age within 20 years
>If current trends continue white brits will be an overall minority within 43 years
>If current trends continue there will be more mosques than pubs in Britain by 2026

I could go on all day, I hope that's what you were looking for.

twitter.com/Unkle_K/status/935121756158922753

You mean yanks falling for the mighty BAC, like malaria did? Just recolonising the natives is all, lad

>>White English girls are 57% likely to be sexually assaulted by a non white man before they turn 16
any source for this?
>>Average number of wives for a Muslim man aged between 21 and 55 is 2.7
i doubt this is especially true , or there is a large amount of muslim women not having children

>It's run by Marxists
Wrong

this is digital blackface

you're deluded
and calling everyone a marxist takes away from your point
you know it's bullshit.

point out one "Marxist" policy of the government. should be easy if they've " infiltrated and overrun literally every organization and institution of power and influence" right?

your bullcrap is unwelcome

That's super hilarious (the picture I posted is related to how I feel)

how long until the adults get home from work and start posting?

*muslim men not muslim women

>I could go on all day, I hope that's what you were looking for.
You should kill yourself.
It will make you feel better I promise.

>Catholic
>Divorcee
>Nigger
>Leaf
>Slut

Yeah I'm sure she's real royalty material don't expect anything to suddenly happen to her any time soon.

>leaf

She's a yank. a leaf would be fine since she'd be a crown subject

>b-b-but muh gultural markzizm and welfare state and Frankfurt school of witchcraft and wizardry

Nice list of non-sequiturs you got there, pal.

Coincidentally, im just in from work.

Also coincidentally, take the last two digits of my post that you replied to, and double them....

>Starts off with how actually Britain is run by Marxists
How can you shit on your own post like that so fast?

>Frankfurt school of witchcraft and wizardry

You're a mongrel Harry!

Her Dad's a leaf though I'm pretty sure. Or maybe he just lives there.

lorks, his eyes are so close together.

>shitty royal genes

Your post is literally
*WE WUZ KANGZ*

Obviously as a yank bird shes a little dusky and mannish, but i feel your pic overstates things. Slightly.

Phenominal

We are Kangz now

America has literally infiltrated every corner of the globe in the last 100 years. Now we're in your sacred royal family

>33 year old ginger prince marries princess of African descent.

Black Queen confirmed.

She is literally le 56% face and she just blacked Britain

The americans will never forget this will they

>Through Lord Hussey, Markle is a descendant of King John

Just typical royal family inbreeding
I don't know how he managed to marry black and still inbreed, but she did it

Seeing as they care about their royal family more than we do, no.
Just remind them of obongo, who was actually in a position of power

This raises an interesting question around the national anthem. Why sing it when the Queen and her family have confirmed themselves to be traitors to our nation and people?

I don't think I can bring myself to sing God Save The Queen from this day forward.

We need to JFK the Amerimutt trying to taint the british bloodline. Any Britanons good at sniping.

This

American opinions are dogshit, who cares?

To be fair I'd infiltrate every corner of her iykwim...

I knew Monarcucks would be on their hands and knees for their black princelings. And they were saving to me "better than president Amid xD". Are you ready to come and be republicans now?

Not our Royal Family. Germans, not English. It is literally impossible to be both a nationalist and a monarchist.

So when will the royal family get abolished?

I personally don't think George will finish his reign and if he turns our to be a little shit growing up it might be end with William. There is no reason for a monarchy to exist in this day and age.

>Are you ready to come and be republicans now?

It amazing all the British elite could be so fucking stupid. They were empire, rulling word for millenias and they gave up everything to sandniggers without single shot.

The only decent verse was the one about fucking the jocks up, and we dont sing that anyway.

This should be the anthem tbqh
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUxgazdA-g

>without single shot
quite a few actually

>implying the Queen isn't with Mi6 working that out now
sit back
watch the fireworks
It'll happen after she dies though

WE B REAL KANGZ N SHEEEIIT NAH NIGGAH
WHITE BOIs ON SUICIDE WATCH FOR SHO

>the queen is corrupt because bad things happened while she was queen
She's been queen for almost 65 years, that's a lot of time for bad shit to happen, especially when she's effectively a figurehead monarch.

>your sacred royal family

Damn. That american sure got us there.

this is her before plastic surgery and white girl hot ironed straight hair. note the huge nose

Why do people defend her so hard? I'm genuinely asking. She's done fuck all while we get sold down the river so why do you even care?

>without single shot.

there were some who didn't go so quietly.

>the royal family is being weaponised to attack us
Surely nothing bad will happen.