I think I'd just convert. Eat some of the finest Arabian dates whilst sipping a mint tea...

I think I'd just convert. Eat some of the finest Arabian dates whilst sipping a mint tea. I'd pause once in a while from peacefully reading the quran. To stare at my little afghan boy who dances to the melodies of Nasheed playing in the background. As I smoke my shisha and watch the world go by.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds fucking gay

sage

>afghan boy
>not a harem of arabian lolis
Faggot

Best thing about islam: H A R E M S

Islam > Christianity

The moslem scum are the enemy.
Them and the foking joos.

The niggers are obnoxious, of course, but without the joos they are controllable

Chinks are soulless golems, spics and commie-faggots same as niggers.

But the real enemies are the Joos and the moslem scum. We're fighting a foking war here and you won't help by deserting to the enemy.

Sage

mint tea lowers test
SAGE

Is that a hockey rink?

I converted when I was 17 and stayed Muslim for 11 years, learned Arabic and studied in an Madrassa for 3 years as well. I got conned by the "dawaghanda" as they call it. I soon regained sense after learning Arabic and the texts thoroughly... When you start to look at things with a more critical eye you begin to see there is just no way the quran is the word of God as they claim, or that Muhammad was infallible..

It fucking sucks. You will never be accepted by them (Pakis, arabs) and the chances of getting a qt Muslim girl to marry is low. I didn't get one.

> Brazilian
have you even met a mooz?

Nigger, I lived in Riad for years

Yes - and the Sana'a scriptures pretty much debunks the whole thing. I liked it when they analyse the different scripts they could see the typos being fixed, translations being changed. So much as the true word of God.

Religion is just shorthand for 'my culture and race is superior to yours.'

>My God is the strongest, and will win me the war/strike you down etc etc.

You can't 'convert' to another race and ever be taken seriously, you'll always be second class citizen.

Whites always had Christianity
Leftists have their new cisgender Xer religion.
Middle Easterners have Islam
Dumb Eurocunts have Catholicism

For example: Catholics have mostly surrendered their precepts along with their entire way of life and the bigger picture is obvious.

Sincerely,

Atheist

>btw I'm not a militant atheist and side with Protestants for the most part because it is their impetus that created most modern western civilization.

>It fucking sucks. You will never be accepted by them (Pakis, arabs) and the chances of getting a qt Muslim girl to marry is low.

This

Plus the covert faggotry, the massive ego and their hypocrisy is overwhelming

And remeber, all of the moslem utopia in hanged by a single thread.
Oil. Once it's gone, they're gonners

Yes I agree, which is why I don't follow any religion now.

Yes the egotism is awful. The quran tells Muslims they are the best of humanity, what kind of people do you think will be made if you tell them they're the best and non believers are scum. They won't think it much to rape infidel women or treat other unbelievers like garbage.

Dont tell me you actualy did that?
The fucking retard actually studied that shit instead of just growing a beard and larping

Did Sup Forums also meme you to think that you'll get 4 submissive wives for free?

You're kinda right, which is why or atheism makes no sense.

The Cross represents the entire Western Civilization.

You should fight for what's yours. Or would you rather end up as a moslem or a commie-faggot?

OR BE COOL AS FUCK AS A WHITE GUY WITH YOUR WHITE KID PLAYING WITH HIS GLOCK-18 WHILE YOU ARE OUT SHOOTING MUSLIMS DEFENDING THE FRONT LINES

It was in 1999 so pol didn't exist then.

Islam is the ultimate redpill. Anybody shilling against it is obviously kike or degenerate.

Based leaf

>tfw no cute shota boi

that koob is literaaly satan (saturn), mate

That is fucking gay dude

kaaba + Allah = Kaballah

find the answers here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Bulgaria needs genocide.