They just can't stop doing it

Other urls found in this thread:

ds-health.com/trisomy.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

half Asian

Ew

>BMWF in adds at an all time high
>Beauty models are becoming more and more mongrelized
>Tolerance practices makes you a bigot if you're white and openly say you want to be with another white

Dsl's

first i read mixed race mongrels

A real holocaust is the only solution.

dang i guess they win

She’s a qt, don’t mind those mixed models.

Bleh.

Not a very welcoming look

That's a dude

she is ugly as fuck.
Really OP, what are you gonna do about this?

>le beautiful azn waifu meme
This is what you get, yellow fever fags

>The rise.

It's a thing since modeling it's a thing.

Notice they all have at least 50% shitskin in them

lmao

Have you had "the talk" with your son about when to chop his dick off?

Even though it's probably .0005 of the total population, we are going to keep pushing it on our cover.

This Thanksgiving was the first time I've dealt with this in real life. My girlfriend and I (both Germanic white) were at her familys house when her racemixing family mocked her for thinking "white is right" and dating me. Another soiboi Asian dater chimed in "she just doesn't understand diversity is great"

Is this real life anymore? The accelerationism is insane, and at this rate I'm going to be punching marxists this time next year

The ultimate redpill is to realize blacks are still slaves to the same Jewish masters of old, they just live in indefinite poverty instead of slave shacks.

>that pic
I wonder if her father was a G.I.

Even though maybe .000001% of people in our society do this, let's keep making it the front page story on cover after cover.

hapas are even worse than mulattos

Had to do a double-take... I initially read that as "mixed race mongrels".

>the rise of mixed race models
I'm pretty sure Gisele Bundchen is half monkey and been around for a whole decade now

Holy shit same

Sounds fucking terrible desu

I'm just embracing it, we're nearing boiling point and I can feel it in my soul.

did you say anything back, you faggot?
what did your gf think?

I don't expect much from fashion articles but this is dumber than usual.

lol!!

But diversity is our strength

Half my friends are dating Asians and Blacks because they can't fuck a White Girl. Me, I was fucking a white pure european chick recently but she was such a goddamned liberal I couldn't stand it. (Obama / Hillary / Colbert books on her bedside table) Millennial American White women are all either turbo sluts, aging like milk or 'progressive liberals'.

My only hope now is a qt Gen Z girl in Florida I know and a couple European chicks Ive been talking to. They at least understand that Trump isn't Hitler 2.0 (Although I wish he was sometimes)

>blonde South African gets crowned as miss universe
>immediate media shill for mixed race models
Coincidence?

We're so goddamned fucked if we don't get another Hitler in the next ten years.
I hate that blackpilled shit, but they aren't wrong. If nothing drastic is done we're fucking finished.

>that
>the down syndrome looking ape ''''''''qt''''''''''
god i fucking hate americans

Hey goy let us tell you want you want from democracy and how youre supposed to change the world

She is cute. This is why hapas are the exception.

This had better not be real. If it is you need to go full mormon on her pussy

she looks like the downy i just posted, neck yourself yellow feverist.

>Fight with brainwashed goyim marxists at the dinner table
Not how it works goy

>five year old with a genetic disability
>hapa model
>look “the same”

No

What an ugly goblin

you can't deny downies look asian, so asians look like downies. there's a reason we call asians the mongoloid race

Mongoloid is a bs classification desu.

And whatever you want to say it looks like, most people find the look on Asians aesthetically pleasing.

Models being mixed race isn't remotely new. Like it or not, mixed race people have a high propensity for standing out visually just from being difficult to pin their race down, if they're beautiful that's an extra bonus

>most people find the look on Asians aesthetically pleasing.
yea, asians and incels

Down syndrome was named after researcher and Dr. John Langdon Down. He originally attributed it to Asians/Mongols. Later that was determined to be not PC.

ds-health.com/trisomy.htm

couldn't even an attractive looking mutt?
that half gook is le 56% tier

>incels

reddit.com/r/hapas
yes incels

There's also volcels.

Do they understand Trump is a shabbat goy?

Its always this guy that gets posted. Clearly chads are a minority and only incels and betas want asian women

>most people
>Asians are 1/3 of the entire planet population with Chinese being 1 billion and Indians being 1.3 billion respectively

Hahaha

Well seeing as WMAF is the (or at least one of the) most popular interracial pairing, do those guys not count for anything or are they all incels?

you mean the guys that go all the way to the Philippines to get their willy wet? they are the same tier as incels yes

Nah there’s plenty of guys with Asian American, or Asian immigrant women.

>being so much of a delusional weeabo to not realise she and 99% of asian girls looking like that are after several plastic surgeries

What the fuck? I believe if I had ever heard that from family members, my power level would have quickly hit the fan

That thing looks fucking disgusting.

Racemixing is way out of control, at least where I am (west coast). Allthose studies of people not racemixing much seem to be old and outdated. I'd say at least a third of couples are interracial and going up. Its fucking disgusting. Le 56% meme is real, millenials are total degenerate. The women just don't care and date anyone while the men are desperate and go for nonwhites since they can't get white girls. Its a total disaster desu. Its the biggest blackpill in my day to day experience. Feel like it hits on primordial subconcious level, your tribe is being taken by others, you are losing power. The animal brain is screaming that you are going to be in danger soon

Asian girls don’t even need plastic surgery, some just sadly stupidly do it to their eyelids. There are natural Asian women who look better. They age the best.

BRAAAP