The Future

The Future.

Deal With It, White Boys.

not a single person there is white

the 2nd guy from the right looks a lot like Kanye West

Kourtney was always and still is the most attractive. Even if she's a baby factory, at least the dad is a white guy.

the trap is the tallest there

Why do they still keep bruce around?

> Gypsies
> white
????

Are these the Kardashians?

Only the tranny is white

This is the real future desu

>Kardashian
>White

White girls look good in hijab

All women look so much more dignified with it on. It is an outward sign of inner beauty :) (at least in countries where it isnt forced on literally everyone).

Somehow Tyga took an L

Because he is kanye?

That girl looks familiar. Who is she?

>this is the most powerful family in muttland

I have no idea

No they don't. They look like 3rd world fuck faces. You don't have to wear a towel in your head to look
>dignified
You just don't have to dress like a whore.

they all look the same

>The Future
>Not Chinese
What kind of fake news is this?

All converts should be regarded as traitors and charged with treason.

Wrong. Scott, Kylie, Kris, and Kendall. all the other non-negroids are half caucasian.

>kardashians
>white
wew lad

Hes a jew.

>Salam user! You are coming to the masjid with me today, right?

I like how you know who all of those people are

What an ugly group.

Even if the white race goes extinct, I wouldn't mind because every other race would be soon to follow because they can't sustain themself and after the atagonist "white" is gone, they'll tear eachother apart like the creatures that they are.

This. The hijab is for subhuman mudslimes that get an overwhelming desire to rape just from seeing something as mundane as hair.

Whites will take over Islam and reform it to be more liberal. Then the cycle will repeat after they blame the Jews and convert to another religion.

Oh look, America's 1st satanic family!

WTF is all this nigger shit?

The fucking scum lol.

i am ok with it
i will be ded when you shitskins will ruin this world

so good luck

Not how it works my friend, you will reincarnate into a next life

First of all: they are not white. Maybe by Amerimutt standards but not by European standards. They are wogs.

Second of all: the most handsome man in this picture, by far, is the wog to the left, the niggers are basically all short and ape-looking.

Third of all: it is commonly acknowledge that Kanye West is gay (see the South Park episode "Gayfish") and that he's only married to Kim Kardashian to make money.

How did this specimen of white masculinity get tied up in this fucked up mess of modern liberal diarrhea?

Armo's arent white..

none of those people are white.

Nigger.

Michael jacksons ghost going in for the kill, back centre

Mk Ultra.

Thank you for communism

No your just a narcissistic bitch.

They're a perfect example of a modern day low IQ, ghetto family.

More like Armenian genocide ROFL

leel

Representation of america what a fucking freakshow.

just one grenade
that’s all it would take

Holy shit. Imagine being the father. Every single daughter is a coal burner. I'd shoot myself.

This is beautiful.

I'm guessing you /bng/ guys gave up. Did Plague-chan show you the true way? Return to her as she has more to give.

(((They))) got to him