Hahahah what is wrong with incels holy fuck... Title of her video was why I'm not married

Hahahah what is wrong with incels holy fuck... Title of her video was why I'm not married.

Other urls found in this thread:

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/MILITARY-SKANK-Stories:2284508
youtube.com/watch?v=bGfajLsLP8I
0nedirtyboy.tumblr.com/post/156841985572/your-staying-locked-up-until-your-diapers-wet
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are we going to have 50 Lauren threads again today Rabbi?

If you bump it possibly?

How hard could it be to find a partner?

This is is accurate af for the girls that think they're worth it because they're attractive. Heads up: learn some skills, bitches

i feel so bad for her

46 and no kids or husband. tick tock..

>incels

hi plebbit

Having children is no longer the end-all be-all of women in our civilization. Now that they have equal (and some would even say, more) rights than men, they want everything we've enjoyed since the dawn of time.
Getting married and having kids is no longer the objective of almost /all/ women in the wild. They want careers, they want recognition. And it's all the fault of the fucking retarded baby boomers who gave them these shitty rights. The very fact that they don't have to register for a draft clearly makes them the superior gender in our time.

t. white male with 4 tours in Afganistan so far

please finland don't hurt me

tl;dr women are whores, no matter where they are stationed in life:

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/MILITARY-SKANK-Stories:2284508

hey again, did you like my poem?

L is for Lively, the life of the party
A is for Awesome, you are wonderful and inspiring
U is for Unique, you're one of a kind
R is for Remarkable, so exceptional
E is for Excellent, full of merit
N is for Nice, a sweet soul

S is for Sensational, ever exciting
O is for Original, full of creativity
U is for Upbeat, there's a spring in your step
T is for Trustworthy, your word is good as gold
H is for Humble, there are no airs about you
E is for Earnest, your sincerity shines
R is for Relaxing, you put people at ease
N is for Noble, self-sacrificing

Is finfag finally turning on her?

pretty sure he's in another lauren thread right now defending her honor

i like it a lot

he is not wrong though, what he said obviously doesnt apply to "EVERY" woman but it does apply here to her and a lot of other roasties aswell

10/10 user well done

She refuses to name the Jew because she might lose her blue checkmark.
>N is for Noble, self-sacrificing
need to work on the end. other than that very good :3

Why would I turn on her? Seeing the absolutely retarded response to those videos just strengthened my resolve to argue against idiots.

How exactly does it apply to her? She has been dating an "average" guy for around a year now. Do you have insider information that he proposed to her and she turned him down because he is too average or something?

>you sound like a virgin
kek, the classic roastie defence

I wish there was nudes of her

Wow you're so clever!

>tfw attractive girl with no skills
thank god i dont have to deal with men, the fuckin WORST

(((Hes here)))

gayer flags than mine

Why are some of you guys obsessed with these talking head e-celebs?

They only re-read the Sup Forums talking points you already know back to you and there are much better sources of information that are commonly shared around here.

Plus all of the info in a 5 minute video could be read in less than a minute if i just browsed Sup Forums myself.

Don't trust these astroturfed "alt-right figureheads" or give them ad revenue by watching their videos.

I own 3 dragon dildos and I bet I am a bigger fag then you

How is retarded social media gossip "politics"? You're all such subhuman faggots. Leave this board forever and return to Reddit. Saged

He's right though, she got POOd so i wouldnt hold on a chad if i were her, no chad wants damaged goods

Is this another shitposting thread? If so.
READ MY PHAMPLET

They don't exist to teach us retard. They are propaganda arms.

probably not because i exclusively fuck women (as a woman if you're not so sure)

is there an audiobook(clip)?

Since you are a vet, I feel the need to address you.

America is infact the great satan. A rotten country that has destroyed this planet by exporting feminism far and wide.

There are countries you forced to take up democracy and to allow women to vote (ie. Japan after ww2).

There are countries you forced to keep feminist NGOs running in order to qualify for aid (ie. Egypt).

There are countries that try to emulate Western culture and democracy with women's rights because they believe adopting your value will make them successful, but now they are facing a shrinking population (ie. Korea where the gov is forcing people to date).

None of these countries understand the consequences of female suffrage. You destroyed them all. Infact, any country that gains democracy will face the same problems within 1 generation: a declining birthrates.

You are the reason why wages are cut by half, why tuition is twice as expensive, and why marriage is dead. First in your own country, then to your "allies".

Europe. Dead.
Canada. Dead.
Australia. Dead.
New Zealand. Dead.
Germany. Dead.
Japan. Dead.
Korea. Dead.

Your collapse can't come soon enough.

>pls gib youtube and patreon money subscribe like and shill pls

im bumping this thread if needed until it reach 300 replies. if not needed i wont so it stays alive longer

doing this until mods begin to delete lauren threads on sight. this thread will not die

This list makes no sense whatsoever. Reading the wealth of nations before most of the Greeks?

Who gives a shit enough with this eceleb cancer

>not judging
lmao

>baww women want to find the best they can and not ME!
Incel genocide when? Who the fuck are these beta fucks to tell that Lauren should go for some average guy, when she is clearly above average and rather smart for a woman?

Incels are the most damaging thing the right-wing has. Nobody wants to associate with pathetic losers that blame women for being women.

Report it as well

>she is clearly above average and rather smart for a woman?
wew
her womb is drying up she should have settled down years ago

Roastie BTFO

You whiteknighting her?

what a whore

soon we'll find out she was a hooker just liek (((blaire white)))

>Europe dead
>Germany dead

Pretty much every single fucking thread of these.

>acknowledging what undoubtedly happens to every remotely attractive cosplayer is somehow bad

you know you've found a salty cuck when they reply to every post like a tard from reddit
fuck off

He explained it well and he is right

>incels
Fuck off and take your phony trendy reddit bullshit with you

>a banana peel
Seriously wtf?

gayer flag than mine

He's right though

Whiiiite
Kniiiight

I'm not so sure. If that were the case I wouldn't see 70 threads about trite e-celeb shit like this every day.

>How hard could it be to find a partner?
Ask those who search for Unicorns.

>taking migrants in because of population decreasing
>not dead

More like a zombie to me.

>blacking out the name
lmao that's Mr. Obvious, he's based:
youtube.com/watch?v=bGfajLsLP8I

care to explain Finn?

How does she know what guys on r/incels sound like?

Shills make these threads because attacking these people are all they can do. They can't actually argue US out of our beliefs so they try to tear down public figures and cause chaos and infighting. It's straight out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

It's photoshopped, she did not tweet that. It's from this degenerate's tumblr:

0nedirtyboy.tumblr.com/post/156841985572/your-staying-locked-up-until-your-diapers-wet

The point is to redpill the sheepy masses, not the hardened warriors of /pole/. I watch zero of her content yet she is more valuable in steering the Overton window than Cultured-Thug or Apollonian Germ. There are the thinkers who influence the leaders (basically Sup Forums) and there are the faces that will draw the masses towards the truth. They can't be the same persona, because advanced ideas that the thinkers put out require knowledge that the masses do not have. This is why thinkers are not leaders.

>early 20s
>womb is drying
Okay.

she is a Jewess and she's preaching degeneracy

>53.2 per 100,000
>1 in 4
How can people type shit like this seriously?

Lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

her real name is Simonsen

That just reaffirms her non-jewishness, Simonsen is a very popular Danish surname. Thanks for helping my case.

Look it's the finn. She admitted that she's jewish - her grandparents escaped from Denmark... and then she backtracked.