Mel Gibson: Weinstein scandal is a 'precursor to change'

Star, dogged by claims of racist and misogynistic behaviour, says he welcomes 'light being thrown where there were shadows'

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/wHzpALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5yIFBYmK0OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews operate in the shadows.

Kek that fat fuck implies that Mel would even consider him

mels such a top lad

I feel bad for Mel, i honestly do. Could you imagine what it must be like to have peaked behind the curtain of lies, deceit, and absolute fuckery that is Hollywood? then after seeing things for what they are you try and keep a lid on it, fuck cant say shit, cant go against the grain. then in moments of rage it boils over, the truth and nothing more comes out. An unfortunate truth that the media quickly covers and now you are branded as just some crazy person. strange world we live in.

Feel sorry for him, why?? He always finds production money for his films, and they are always well-received. Despite Hollywood doing pretty much everything it could to blacklist him, he survived, and thrived.

More in the sense that he knows the truth, but has seen what speaking the truth does to people like Corey Feldmen.

>I am glad that sexual predators are being exposed after years of abusing people
Seth rogan: this is so antisemitic!!! you are worse than Hitler I'd never even consider working with you!!!!!

Happens to people all the time, not just Mel. You try to keep all the redpill knowledge you gain bottled up, if you’re not 100% on top of things, you’re probably going to drink too much and get fired/expelled for telling a room full of people that the Holocaust didn’t happen.

>being a numale
>also a cock sucker
How do they even enjoy life? I mean if I was a fucking numale I'd probably kill myself.

Seth is also attacking Posobiec like "you're protecting a pedophile", and has strong links with weinstein. I think Seth is projecting a bit and have some dirty secrets

he's a fatter uglier Louis c.k with more prevalence
I'm sure he's contractually obligated to preach at this point

He would be an awesome uncle, I think.

The quote about gays never fails to make me laugh

Mel Gibson was calling those sleazy fucks out years ago and they blackballed him out of Hollywood. Mel will finally be vindicated as he sees them dragged out of Hollywood to be thrown into jail cells. The active Mossad agents need to be dungeon'd, though, normal jail is too insecure for foreign spies.

Rogen's next

check'd...big if true.

That one will be bad. Seth Rogen rapes seniors with Alzheimers.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness..

Checked
Seth Rogan was already called out by a 16yo he groped on twitter,cant rwmember exactly but I saw it here.

>based Mel even considering that kike in one of his movies

how delusional

Is Mel the real leader of the Alt-Right?

link?

Checked

I fucking hate Seth Rogen. His fucking face pissed me off now. I hope he gets punched by Mel Gibson.

Someone has to play the nu-male soyboy estronaut.

That exact incident was made by a fake brand new account. No one here believed it even but we still went with it just to keep the fire burning.

Welp I got sloppy and fucked that up, sorry Sup Forums i'm wage slaving and not operating at 100%

>openly hates jews, blacks and gays
>somehow isn't blacklisted from hollywood
>is one of the best directors out there (hacksaw ridge was amazing)
how does he do it? he is beating the jews on their home turf

Why would he light up his butt hole?

He's a world Treasure.

I seen Mel on the Graham Norton show on Friday night with the cast of Daddys home 2 and Will Ferrell and John Lithgow were being cringy fags and you could see the disdain on Mel's face for the two and he comes across as alpha as fuck and based.

I would roid myself to gills.

imgur.com/wHzpALQ

Should direct Dino crisis

Mel Gibson knows who started all of the wars in the last centuries.
It was these Jews
Dailystormer.hk

I love Mel.
Not in a gay way, though.

Jesus christ that's why they leave him alone!

Include me in the screen cap

Mel has always been based af. Never change, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yIFBYmK0OQ
Based Mel is like Jesus vs the Jewish Priests single handedly taking on the synagogue of satan in their own backyard.

He is blacklisted. They just can't stop his money and influence from getting stuff done because they're too busy importing shit skins to Europe and harassing women. That's a lot of work, apparently.

MEL GIBSON IS BASED AS FUCK HAHA

He's a producer. I know him.

Mel will be redeemed. Never forget his sage words of advice

[deafening chorus of "oy vey"]

Checked
>Thats why he turned to booze.
>If only he named names

I love this man. If Mel wants to make and distribute his own movies I'll actually pay to watch them.

Kek
>I bet that hand was sweaty as hell

Most of Hollywood movies seem empty somehow. The only movie that touches my emotions every single time is Braveheart. That movie hits me in the feels so freaking hard.
He honestly is one of the most talented people in Hollywood, and he rarely gets to show it.

You'd have the same reaction if you touched a nigger

Funny how (((Seth Rogan))) got upset over that.

>How do they even enjoy life
They don't. They're numb to it.
Look at any SJW and you'll find out they're pumped to the brim with SSRIs and other "anxiety" or "depression" treating drugs. They can only function under the influence of a pharmaceutical cocktail or their fragile soybrains have breakdowns.

When are Americans going to clean house?

Right?
A guy says it is is the start of changing things.
Seth Rogen makes it a Jewish thing...
Hmmm...

I love Mel Gibson

Im a bartender and I can attest this happens all the time.... to me. Luckily my bar is a based bluecoller crowd near an air force base.

That movie is a classic.

You already have, Hacksaw Ridge my man

The Marlon Brando of our time

he's just so right, how does he do it?

Brando wishes

the day seth retard is in jail will be the day jamal doesn't get bail

i’m now jewish bc i looked at that pic
hello goyim

Mehercule! How anti-Latin!
Someone call the Catholic Defense League!

oh fug

Fuark. Mirin. I only hope to be as old, as wise and as strong as him

OY VEYYYYYYYY LMAO

great movie desu

Can't wait God's justice

Based Mel

God bless you, Mel!

Fucking kek!

Bump.

Wow Mel Gibson really is our guy he should start his own political party

Weird right? Why is Seth acting so underhanded and rude towards Mel when Weinstein is the one under investigation? Most normal people tackle the issue at hand, what is Soy Rogan's problem?

Seth Rogen and Mel Gibson prsent: Dude Niggers

Why would you feel sorry for Mel?

The jews tried to blacklist him, and none of them would finance his movie about Jesus, and so he financed it out of pocket, and BAM....made $600 million dollars.

Six hundred million dollars from Passion Of The Christ. All of it went in his pocket, he financed the movie himself. Dont feel sorry for Mel, he's awesome

The fat, ugly kikes that have to rape to get some appear to be very bitter.

look at the noses. you can also spot the sloping forehead brow.

there's like 2 white people in this whole pic.

>sloping forehead brow
You know a lot of white people have this too

S O Y
O
Y B O Y
O
Y

This is true from my experience deranged ones on pills tend to be miserable and so leftist.

Based Mel Gibson is based

He's actually right though

Hollyweird is full of nutjob pedophiles and degenerates! They should all be gassed! Oh, except the ones who agree with my political views, of course.

Mel Gibson is too good for (((Seth Rogen))).

No, they don't. Unless you have a medical condition like that boxer Valuev.

It's a jew trait.

Well built schlomo

Praise Kek. He knew to much.

/ourguy/

Seth isn't talented enough to work with Mel

Hollywood has been getting theirs, I wish someone would whistleblow about the CP and snuff films that are produced there though.

DC is up next week.

Seth Rogan is such a fag. Holy shit

Mel Gibson is a god amongst the kike degeneracy in hollywood. Truly our guy on the inside.
Godspeed Mel.