What ending can we expect for the Heaven's Feel movies?

Normal or True ending? I personally hope for the Normal one.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11905970
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True end for me.

It will be both True and Normal, the same as they did it for UBW.

Who cares you won't get the ending until 2019 and with two boring movies backing it up they prolly won't have enough budget to make the ending as good as they should.

Normal ending would be the best ending they can adapt in the movie.
The true ending just doesn't fit with the tone of the route.

you want sad end True end for me

This. Sakura is a monster and deserves to suffer.

It'll most likely be true ending.

If you think you'll get anything other than the True Ending then you're a fucking moron.

>What ending can we expect for the Heaven's Feel movies?
A True Ending that's expanded on.

>Sakura is a monster and deserves to suffer
Rude!

Sparks liner high.

It's the best ending out of all of fate.

>What ending can we expect for the Heaven's Feel movies?
Rin come out as best girl in the end as usual.

I am expecting this. The highlight will be Rin BTFOing Sakura.

Heaven's Failure and then Prisma Emilya announcement.

Sakura is the best Type-Moon, fool.

How come Rin does more and gets more development in HF than in her supposed route UBW?

The canon love ending between Sakura and Shirou

that's not true at all

>Normal but its a dream in True ending
>Sparks Liner High for BD OVA

Yes it is. Hell, even in Fate Rin's arc feels more complete since at least her father's knife is used to kill Kotomine.

What you consider development is wrong. Dealing with her family members is not a Rin development you fucking retard. She can grow without having to deal with her stupid sister or her shitty father.

She grew more in HF than in UBW. In UBW she was completely overshadowed by Shirou. Honestly, Saber had it best because Fate route is almost 100% about her while Shirou plays a relatively minor part compared to UBW or HF.

>Fate can stay at night
>Heaven have feelings
>Sword has bones in it
What? What does TM means by that?

She grew the same in UBW and HF, and if you missed that then you are a retard. See growth doesn't have to involve her family and she grew the same in both arriving at very similar conclusions.

Normal end gave me chills and I'll always remember it. True end had such a sharp tonal shift it just didn't sit well with me. But you should know they are definitely going to adopt the True ending.

Yeah she is so unimportant that you could remove her and you could play... oh wait the game wouldn't work anymore. Now remove Sakura and all you miss out is on the last route.

True Ending.

Normal is more in keeping with the rest of the route.
True is nice though too.

A triggered Rinfag is among us.

I am not sure anymore. Your pic indicates you have good taste but you are making it seem like you like Sakura which makes your taste abysmal.

This. Its the most emotional one and would make it very memorable.

This coming from a Sakurafag.

Fuck off, she has suffered enough already.

Are you ready for Rider?

Rape confirm? Maybe the Movie show sex scene.

>34 post
>nobody mentioned about fish

Sasuga

They'll go for true, or else you miss out on Ilya and the fight with Kirei.

I think there's a big chance. The best part about a movie over a tv series is that they don't have to censor.

They already gave us a rape scene in Kara no Kyoukai so they probably won't hold back with Heaven's Feel either.

Will they add all 3 sex scenes too I wonder?

And in what level of detail. I fear that Heaven's Feel is too dense as a route, hope they don't have to rush everything even with 3 movies.

Best part of the movies is going to be purityfags getting triggered

You can still get the fight with Kirei in Normal but yeah no Illya scene

>Will they add all 3 sex scenes too I wonder?
Nah they can't have Shirou losing his purity.

I seriously doubt we'll get any sex scenes in Heaven's Feel. Nasu has been scrubbing Fate clean with wire wool and bleach ever since Stay Night came out on PSP, even if you discount that anime studios are utterly cowed by purityfag otaku (Garden of Sinners only got a nip-slip because she wasn't the heroine and you didn't actually see any actual rape), you're deluded if you expect anything more than a couple of chaste kisses.

I'm always ready for more Rider.

But Shiro not deserved

Mind of Steel.

True End, of course.

True End is essentially guaranteed. Normal has slight chance to be included as alternate ending on BD, in same way as Good End in UBW BD. Anything else is highly unlikely.

>Prisma Emilya
Already announced.

strawpoll.me/11905970

Rin's character development literally regresses in HF.

Mind of steel.

>chaste kisses
I'll take this over dolphins. I never did understand what that was about.

It's going to be true and expecting anything else is to set yourself for dissapointment. Normal will be a BD extra.

True End. But Normal End will be available as a bonus OVA on the Blu-ray of the final movie.

Sparks Liner High, or however was it named.

fag

I hope they throw it in as a blu-ray special or something. Same with Sparks Linear High.

Femme Fatale.

You're a retard if you think they won't use the true ending. The normal ending fits just fine since it builds on what had happened with Illya. Both Illya and Kotomine simply fuck off in the Normal end so there's no payoff there.

Go away Tiamat.

Well prepare to be disappointed because you are getting vampires. Why are people still discussing this shit, not like our opinions will change anything. Has anything new come out to warrant this threads?

I'm more confused than ever. Why is there a loli and goddess(?) version of Rider?

Who the fuck is the one on the back?

From left to right

Loli Medusa Lancer (Ana) -> Regular Medusa Rider -> Gorgone (Avenger)

Why would anyone consider that Gorgon a monster? God damn it GO, already changed her Gorgon form to be hot.

Her max bond line and ascension line is her telling you that she will eat you or simply kill you.

Not the erotic kind of "eating" I assume? Unless you're a vorefag

pretty things can kill you too

No not erotic at all. And she isn't big enough for the vore fetish, so she will eat you piece by piece.

Vorefags have another charcter for their fetish

I hope this scene looks less hilarious in the movies.