Innocent 21 year old white british girl brutally raped in home invasion attempted murder by a muslim

>innocent 21 year old white british girl brutally raped in home invasion attempted murder by a muslim
>courts refuse to publish his name
>media are blocked from mentioning his religion and race
>a stranger to the young british girl broke into her home and subjected her to repeated forced oral rape and anal sex.
>the young girls anus and other sexual organs have been completely devastated by the prolonged attack
>the attacker cursed at her in islamic chants while using a wire to choke her into submission
>he continued to sodomize her even once she had lost consciousness
>in an isis style attack the victim was made to convert to islam after the attack

"He gets to be protected while I have to deal with what has happened to me for the rest of my life."
thesun.co.uk/news/5012197/woman-raped-teenage-burglar-becky-chaplin-justice-system-name-secret/

part and parcel

this is what the bongs want lol

whomst the fuck would fuck that, much less rape it?

deserved it
dumb whore, bet she will vote labor

that fucking fat abberation let a 16 year old rape her ass?

When will it be racist to even report crimes like this? I kek everytime a person who appears left leaning has this happen

(((16)))

#notallmuslims

only around 4-500 million of them

Sad, but the roastie probably voted remain.

>Obese pig
Deserved it

Are these unnamed people disappearing yet?
The media won't report on them disappearing. The media will not terrorize the terrorists.
If you want some spoopy statistics look at stats on unsolved disappearances.

Better than a goat. She has far less energy to fight back as well, considering she doesn't have an ounce of muscle with in that lard filled silly putty she calls a body.

>The media will not terrorize the terrorists.
This sounds like something out of Trudeau's mouth.

I think it already is.

I bet she voted for Ahmed to enter.

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

UK is a muslim state now, all white British will be raped and killed. Sooner or later. You lost your island, dumbasses.

>the young girls anus and other sexual organs have been completely devastated by the prolonged attack

>voted for Ahmed to enter

Yeah, the country.
Not her anus.

Deport Muslims,Islam is garbage

And now her country and her anus have something in common. They've both been ravaged by a muslim.

This is what happens to white girls in a multicultural society. They asked for it. White men should hop on the rape train too. Fuck these bitches, literally.

>she managed to dial 999 during the ordeal and waited more than 30 minutes for police to arrive and help her

>when i was on the phone he walked back into the room to pick up the wire he had strangled me with

Thirty minutes to arrive at a rape in progress? Don't worry about protecting yourselves though, citizens, the police are the only ones that should be trusted to do that.

>destroyed her ass and pussy
The power of BBC. Lil white dicks just can't compare. She will always crave BBC now that she can't even feel tiny little white dicks. Hot!

In a survey of 20000 muslims world wide 4% said they would be willing to commit a suicide bombing in countries that people mock Mohammed. That works out at 64 millon suicide bombers. Multiple by the number killed in Manchester by one muslim. That would be nearly 1.5 billion victims of Islamic terrorism. The same number as Muslims worldwide. Remember the idealogy of Jihad, Islam will win if the last two people are muslim.

They were probably investigating a string of cheeky Twitter replies for possible thought crimes.

the fuck is their fixation with anal?!..

Bump

Voting "remain" is consent, shitlord.

Oh look, another subhuman trying to discredit actual rape victims with these stories. The girl in the image was raped, but not like you are reporting, obviously.

Just nuke us already someone. I'm so fucking sick of these cunts in our country.
How much more are Brit's Gunna take before we take to the streets and start lynching these cunts.

Yep

>cursed her in islamic chants
>in an isis style attack the victim was made to convert to islam after the attack

Source on this? I didnt see it in the article, nor did i see any indication he is muslim. His identity is protected because of his age (15 at time of offence). While likely he is, where is it written?

She was lucky not to get arrested for false reporting/wasting police time.

No takesies backsies

I know. People actually believe this crap.

darkies don't discriminate
they'll fuck everything; man, woman, child, animal, dead or alive
everything goes

Never, you'll never do anything. Let's say you march in the streets, what are you gonna do, scream and throw a temper tantrum until big brother had to put you in time out?
Nothing short of going to war against the invaders, the traitors that live next door, and the full power of the government and military will save you. You Brits are barely allowed to buy silverware let alone arms.
Sorry man, but you guys are fucked. Do what you can to move to the States. I know you're at penalty to getting in because you're probably white but try anyway.

Part.
And.
Parcel.

This is why politicians and judges are guilty of every crime committed by their brownshirt muslims.

This is why politicians and judges all deserve to hang. They are as guilty in this crime as if they held her down themselves. They let the rapist enter the country, they protect him, they give him legal aid, and they will give him a reduced sentence because his crimes are part of their plan in keeping the populace fearful and malleable.

>rape never causes physical damage
>this is why you should not be upset at rapists being protected by the system

Leftist/islamic logic if I ever saw it. Strange, how leftists always think rape is OK when a muslim does it, but a white man even looking too long at a woman is the worst crime imaginable.

All lefties must be killed.

this is literally a copy pasted thread from yesterday

sage