WTF i hate trump now!

WTF i hate trump now!

less muzzies seems like a good thing to me

That's a fact young extremists come from degenerate ways of life and then redeem their past by blowing something up.

Cool. We're also low on ooga booga witch doctors, and Brazilian Shamans.

That's dangerous.

>X is happening.
>Here's how you should feel about it.
Is it really unreasonable to ask news organizations to present facts without trying to spin a narrative? I won't even digest media in this format. Literally fake news.

we should bomb US mooslems with US government drones inside of US.

>(((Jacobs)))

(((Jacobs)))

>WTF i hate trump now!
How does this affect you Roo fucker?

It is dangerous. If the number of clerics stays the same then they can only be running out if the muslim population is increasing. That's dangerous.

>that's dangerous
FOR YOU

Just ask the DM to allow Muslims to change class then

It is you ignorant fuck
muslim preachers are the voice of god, what they say is true no matter what, they don't have to follow any rule like the christians
If you remove the possibility to have qualified moderate muslim intellectuals do the job, you open the door for any mentally ill fuck to start his praying place and spread extreme ideas

Ah. This 'writer' has the juden last name. Every. Fucking. Time.

>Can't import clerics who preach hate against nonmuslims
>A bad thing

What's 'dangerous' is having any muslim population at all. It should be re-classified as a political ideology and totally banned from the USA. Round them up and ship them to France and Germany where they run things.

> implying muzzies aren't mentally ill

>It's dangerous to not let invaders in!

Well it's dangerous to let them in and dangerous to keep them out so what's the incentive here?

I'm hoping this trend continues... the less if those bomb vest fetishists there are, the better. Back to Ragheadistan with those stupid fucks!

(((Jacobs)))

That's a fine biblical name.

(((Sally JACOBS)))

Dude, srsly : Hitler was right.

Eeeeeevery fucking time, it's a Jew...

>implying anyone actively pushing religion isn't

Nothing makes me madder than articles that go something like this:

>"white people are going extinct, and that's a good thing."

Oh no that sucks.
Who's going to do all the radicalizing now?

Then thrwo out ALL muslims then, if u think theill go berserk !

NATURALLY!

Fucking jewess anti american bullshit hatepropaganda against whites snd american culture !!

OUT OUT OUT!!
by the way, where are all the buddhists?..

>(((Jacobs)))
Fucking move this kike to a goatfucker neighborhood here, let's see how long she lasts.

These Huffington Post style headlines are so fucking annoying. It's just more fish mouth. Thick rimmed glasses. Neon hair. Soyboy bullshit.

>Dangerous situation with Muslims
Import more Muslims