bdsmtest.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would I what?

Would a sadistic girl you?

Would sadistic you a girl?

Kneel in front of her as she berates you

>tfw I recognize most of them
What have I become

No, I'd let her me. Otherwise it misses the point.

of course

my whole life just flashed before me

Her case was so bad.

I would a sadistic girl(male)

No. Any man who randomly falters to any sadistic person, regardless of their sex, is a spineless weakling. It is not sadism that warrants submission but authority. A strong man would kneel as he stares at her, refusing to bow down his head as she uses all her strength in her foot to push his head down.
A true femdom wouldn't even need to lift her leg to make him submit.

You'd let her what?

I don't like pain, so I doubt sadistic girl would take an interest in me.

I want to mentally break sadistic girl.

What? That's even better to her.

Isn't sadism about consent? Sadistic girl needs a masochist for a partner, someone who enjoys the pain and suffering.

Don't be delusional. No girl would consider you to be her partner.

If a sadistic anime grill hates you or feels neutral about you, then she will get off from seeing you suffer. If she likes you, then she will enjoy seeing your lewd face when she bullies you sexually.

She said the fat fuck was a bad actor but god damn her acting out of character was so easy to spot.

>implying she won't want to break you and make you cry ''I love pain, break me more''

>Esdeath will never grind her heels against the back of your head.

Why live?

>You will never join night raid to fight the empire
>you will never be captured by Esdeath for interrogation
>She will never take a liking of you and decides to torture you differently
>She will never torture you with both pain and pleasure
>You will never spent each day and night in the dungeon milked by Esdeath herself
>You will never be trained until you become a pathetic masochist who cums from being stepped on
>She will never give you a collar and tell you you are her pet forever
>She will never display you, naked and submissive, in front of your old comrades to break their morals

why live?

That's why this girl is the love of my life.

>>You will never spent each day and night in the dungeon milked by Esdeath herself
just end my life already

I know some of them.
Is there a list?

Would you let a girl do this to you?

>You will never join night raid o fight the empire
>You will never be trained personally by Akame
>You will never be distracted by her lewd, sweating body as the two of you spar
>She will never notice the bulge in you pants
>She will never tell you that you will never get any stronger if all you think about is sex
>She will never milk you before every training session with a emotionless face.
>She will never methodical jerk you off while using her other hand to cover your mouth to stop you from moaning while telling you to hurry up and cum.
>She will never continuously press her delicious thighs into your crotch in the middle of training until you cum pathetically in you pants and tells you you need to fix your weakness
>She will never motivate you by saying she will take you in as her slave if you manage to get strong enough to take down the empire
>You will never proceed in becoming the most powerful warrior the world has ever seen.
>You will never single-handedly take down Esdeath and the empire
>You will never spent the rest of your days as Akame's obedient slave.

I remember these

Tbh masochist girls are better.

you don't a sadistic girl, a sadistic girl does you

No

If she can't overpower me and do it against my will then it wouldn't be the same.

Femdom in regular manga/anime are so hard to find.

You don't understand sadism and the symbolism of physical punishment. Domination may be an extension of authority but defiance doesn't not take away from a sadist pleasure. Stepping on people is a pinnacle act of sadist control as it crosses boundaries of respect and courtesy. It robs people of their dignity. You still show defiance? Even better, for all your pride's worth the sadist can take it all away even if it is for a fleeting moment. A sadist doesn't want a passive victim, someone who will submit instantly, a sadist wants to break someone, hurt them, and scar them.

c-cute

I prefer domme girls to sadist girls desu

why is this allowed?

> you'll never be a hero tasked to defeat the succubus demon lord.
>you'll never fight your way through sexy monster grills and get stronger in order to reach her.
>you'll never stand before her sitting imposingly on her throne looking down at you
>she' ll never tempt you by telling you she'll give you endless pleasure if you become her submissive pet.
>you'll never refuse
>she'll never fight you with her lewd techniques
>she'll never whisper lewd things in your ear and brush your penis against every part of her body as you try to fight her off with your sword.
>you'll never become horny and sluggish from her sweet pheromones and lewd advances.
>she'll never take advantage of your weakness and press her body against yours.
>she'll never kiss you sweetly and press her soft thigh into your crotch as her wings wrap around you.
>you'll never start ejaculating on her thigh
>she'll never coo in your ears and hold your trembling body lovingly as you leak.
>she'll never lay back down and she cross her legs behind your back and guide your cock into her pulsating pussy.
>she'll never gently insert her tail into your anus and press it against your prostate.
>she'll never fuck you until you ahego.
>she'll never energy drain all your powers out of you.
>she'll never call you a pathetic hero as you cum helplessly inside her.
>she'll never put a collar around your neck once you pass out from the pleasure.
>you'll never become her submissive pet.

Beta anons always write the best greentext

That's exactly my point. What pleasure is there in seeing a man with a weak spine falter? The robbing a person's dignity, when they actually display such pride and defiance, is what makes it worth destroying.
I would never willing kneel. I would be forced down, chained, berated, and only when I am completely broken, without will or pride left, completely let go of my consciousness. That is what a sadistic person wants. Resistance adds to the pleasure; it makes it sweeter.
I would never respect someone who falters. I would absolutely respect someone who can break my will.

The only correct answer.

What is this from?

This is literally the only thing I can get off too
So yes.

But which is why stepping on someone is even more sweeter.

Are you saying that I'd have no chance in getting with a sadist girl if I'm a masochist?

If you are spineless and jello already you aren't of any interest. In BDSM if you are the type to beg then you will be charged for a session. Grow a spine, get confident, become defiant, and you'll be more alluring to crush. Bottom line is successful and self-confident people are attractive to true sadists. Also if you want to be guaranteed to get a sadist girlfriend then teach one to be a sadist.

I just want to spent hours with my face in her chest, arms around her waist and dick between her thighs as she scolds me with a smug smile.

Femdom is only good in 2D world. 3D femdom is absolutely disgusting

Also what most people are describing here is not a sadist but a Mother. They want someone to scold and tease them. Stop being gross and become your own person. Only damaged girls wants to play a nagging controlling mother to sick boys who never grew up.

Every femdom thread is ruined by either armchair psychologists or faggots who bring 3D femdom into the thread.

FUCK. OFF.

What does it mean if I recognize most of them but I'm not a sub?

Wait, is this the reason why all the past femdom threads are getting 404ed?
If so then this shit needs to stop.

You just like seeing dudes get abused, user.

Nothing wrong with that.

I mean, I wouldn't say I'm spineless. I have confidence, it's just that I'm a masochist. Would she get off from the act of inflicting pain alone or does it require me to suffer and try to resist for her to enjoy it?

Typically I see male sadist are in for pain, females are in for emotions.

I means you should stop lying to yourself.

you slut.

This. Holy shit.

People who think they know everything about everyone with a specific fetish just because they took Psych 101 at their community college are complete cunts.

Part 4 translation when

>you will never spent a entire day wrapped up in her wings as she fucks you silly while corrupting your thoughts with lewd words.

end me

bdsmtest.org/

>unironically liking femdom

Threadly reminder that femdom is literally a shit tier fetish.

If you actually want a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

Stop, I can only get so erect

sounds amazing

tokiko-samaaaaaaaaaaa

No.
A sadistic girl would me.

I'm a lot more turned on by this one than I have any right to be. But wearing a succubus's collar would be a lot more of a dream come true than even a normal S girl would be.

[X] Genuflect

A sadistic girl would what?

Is there a source to this? It looks great

Me.

I just want a succubus to enslave me and relentlessly milk me for hours every day for the rest of my life. Why can't we attain such simple dreams.

Are the Violated Hero games worth playing?

Would you watch a anime that's set in high school where a all-girl council tries to defang all the intelligent boys by sexually abusing them?

I don't even necessarily need to be milked and forced to cum. I just want to be dominated and trained into a hopelessly obedient pet/slave. It's just that with a succubus, that's going to be an order of magnitude more lewd than a normal dom girl.

Why are there no manga/anime about lewd succubus corrupting young heroes into their servants?

>Rock hard from getting brutally stomped in first person.
God fucking damn it, I didn't ask for this.

Sometime I wish that succubus were real. I'd be the 1st in line to sacrifice myself to her.

I want to be a cute 2d girl's pet.

i dont know what i expected, but fairly accurate i guess

don't we all

>my partner
can't even do the test

Some of those girls definitely aren't into femdom.

Miia isn't a dom at all.

>Are the Violated Hero games worth playing?
The win but then lose but actually still win endings are literally my fetish.

That's just his personal list of his best girls, newfag.

f-fuck dats to lewd

Yes.

Test doesn't involve visual related kinks. But I guess i'm just a cuck.

Is it just me or all acts of femdom are much lewder when there is hand holding involved

>she fucks your brain out while holding your hand

I think it's from S Watari and M Mura

>Would you let a girl fucking stomp you like a goomba
Hell yeah boy sign me up

My goddess.

What position is this called? It's very arousing.

I want her to curb stomp me

I want to BE the sadistic girl.

That's the only kind of girl I wouldn't want to be. I'm too much of an M to compromise that.

idk but it makes my legs go weak.

Its too much of a niche fetish for companies to pour resources in.

Is she still considered to be sadistic if she enjoys torturing you with pleasure instead of pain?