I'm an Asian nationalist. I realize my race is the best and we are on track to crush the west

>The objective of the Chinaman is to look out for the interests of their tribe. All Asian people are required to have this mindset. Your goal is to make the Chinese or Asian people stronger. A stronger China means a stronger Asia. Have pride in your race and ethnicity. Give a savage death to the enemies of China. Not only do we have to crush whites as they are a gay race, but fortunately the niggers, kikes, mudslimes, and beaners will be put in their place and they ain't nothing they can do about because we don't virtue signal like westerners.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heian_period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your sister wants BWC, gook.

Don't have one and in China we abort Chinese women. In China we have a story called journey to the west. Where in that ancient story a man traveled to the west to get some scrolls, while today we travel to bang your women like we have always did since Atilla the Huns time.

>to make the Chinese or Asian people stronger
Japanese > Chinese, I dare you to prove me wrong

when whites go extinct will you preserve all our artwork? the niggers will destroy it :(

>Don't have one and in China we abort Chinese women.
That's not a good strategy

>In China we have a story called journey to the west. Where in that ancient story a man traveled to the west to get some scrolls,
Not going to lie, actually a good work

>while today we travel to bang your women like we have always did since Atilla the Huns time.
Kek, shall we go over the interracial dating statistics? And what do you mean with "since Atila the Huns time". The Huns (or more accurately, Xiongnu) were the ones constantly invading you

This, all asian girls in the West crave white cock. Also you made this identical thread yesterday, chink.

It will be on the internet where you can read why whites got destroyed by the Chinaman.

Yea well I have Mongol and Manchu blood so I'm not going to be insulting my own race. It be like a Frenchman insulting their celtic lineages.

China > Netherlands

We are more relevant than your pro-gay country in this world today and it's very flattering.

Have a bump, Chinese person.

yea why not

There are only two major races.
1. Eurasians
2. Blacks

We Asians aren't allies for you whites and nigs.

thas rite wite boi

Just don't get cucked by the jews. They'll come for you if you ever establish your superiority over the west.

C H I N A
H
I
N
A

Of course it’s a leaf cuck

Sure
Huh I'm posting from China lmao

>Chinese posting from Canada
Hongcouver must be flattened

Heyyy, I'm russian and everybody says i am finno-mongolic mongrel, can i join glorious pan-Asian brotherhood?

>go to liveleak
>search "china"

literal subhumans

Truly the best

>chinese rat
You will never be as good as other asians. You lack what makes human a human.

Hahaha nice try. I can buy your women in bulk.

Reminder that all you need to control the Chinese is 500,000 mongol horseback riders.

After we kill of niggers, I think chinese could be exterminated too.

Yea as long as you're anti-west and want to stamp them out for promoting degeneracy.

Yeah, sure, why not.

>I'm a rape baby

>China > Netherlands
Kek, this country is far better than the soulles nightmare that is China

>We are more relevant than your pro-gay country in this world today and it's very flattering.
1. You do know about 85% of Chinese support gay marriage, right?
2. Why are you bragging about being more relevant than a country with 100 times less inhabitants.

>A stronger China means a stronger Asia.
The Japanese would probably disagree.

>Chinese
Today I will remind them.

Half my lineage is Mongol. So your point is complimenting me haha.

>I'm an Asian nationalist
>Chinese or Asian
You're not Chinese you lying nigger. The Chinese despise almost all other Asians. If you were a chink your father would have just disowned you for lumping your people together with poos and flips and everybody else. The racial and cultural divides are severe. Take your larp and kill yourself with it

Honestly, why china is a such a bitch country? They lost to Japanese back then, almost got conquered.

>i, for once, welcome our new chinese overlords

Japanese culture is literally bastardized chinese culture

This is your 2nd thread so far silly canadian gook

Stop projecting bro i bashed an asian cunt yesterday your lot are weak as piss

>american education

>mongolian education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heian_period

please spare Slavs, we love you

Unfortunately I was born there.

> The Chinese despise almost all other Asians.

Same with you whites and you're well of the differences in Europe, but today you whore out your people to non-whites. True pan-Asianism isn't very likely, but it isn't as bad as you make between the ethnicity's because we have been in contact with each other for thousands of years.

We control China too, all the currency and our jewish IQ is superior. You don't know but you are already submitted.

>"asian"
What country is that again? Oh right, you're a fucking leaf trying to claim a heritage you have no right to. Know your place dicklet

Well, since slavs aren't white there is no reason for them to kill us all, right?

>we
>Attila
magyar/10

One aspect of the Chinese character is their (relative) inability to practice violence. The Chinese have never been able to stand toe-to-toe with outside powers in the military arena (steppe hordes, Vietnam, Japan, Western powers) and individual Chinese are exceptionally violence averse. China's strengths lie in other domains, and they've obviously been quite successful.

>>I'm a rape baby

Same with you Europeans. Most of you are rape offspring of the Romans lmao.

>I live in a foreign country

>wikipedia
>still american education
weeew

Shut the fuck up, gookleaf. You eating your neighbor's dog isn't conquest. It's just you being an average gook doing average gook things.

Man you're knowledge of European history sucks ass. I'm ethnic Dutch. You pride yourself in being descended from a group of nomads who made China their bitch for hundreds of years.

We have higher IQ's than Jews. You play chess and I play 4D mahjong.

>Equality
>Order
pick

You don't even know if they are different races, do you?

Yea same with the Europeans and their respect for the Romans who made them their bitch for centuries. The thing is our country is much more relevant and powerful than the Netherlands today, while you're country is in the back seat swamped with homosexuality and pro-American thinking.

No, unfortunely you are here. Obviously your Chinese "asian" genes regressed to the mean of whatever other races your chink ancestors were blacked by.
>pan-Asianism
Lol brainlet
>same with you whites
You're telling me that a Han Chinese has common ground outside of golden-rule playspace with a Sikh from Bangalore? Honestly, I hope that God feels like pleasing a retard and makes your dreams come true. A pan-Asian containment zone in the far East sounds extremely appealing.

保罗医生, 我是清朝。

>Claiming U.S. is superstitious
>What is Chinese folk religion and all the ridiculous beliefs the average mainlamd chink has

Yes, unexistance is quite orderly and equal. When things actually do exist they are not equal

Oh it's this fucking "we wuz KHAANZ" "China will rule da world" faggot once agian

>Yea same with the Europeans and their respect for the Romans who made them their bitch for centuries.
Who says I respect the Romans?

>The thing is our country is much more relevant and powerful than the Netherlands today, while you're country is in the back seat swamped with homosexuality and pro-American thinking.
Homosexuality was actually quite common in China's history.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_China
>The political ideologies, philosophies, and religions of ancient China regarded homosexual relationships as a normal facet of life, and in some cases, promoted homosexual relationships as exemplary. Ming Dynasty literature, such as Bian Er Chai (弁而釵/弁而钗), portrays homosexual relationships between men as enjoyable relationships. Writings from the Liu Song Dynasty claimed that homosexuality was as common as heterosexuality in the late 3rd century

And by the way, isn't it interesting that the pro-American countries like South Korea and Japan now have far better living conditions than China?

Im ok with this, as long as i can rail, bone, fuck, pound, an asian qt and make hapas and be happily married. Otherwise no deal chinkie

>This thread again
If it inevitably ends up as chinese nationalism then fuck asian nationalism
And it always ends up that way so fuck that noise
East Asia would benefit from dismantling China
Turn it into 50 different koreas and vietnams

I guess it's time to assemble the horde and take down the chinese again

>Who says I respect the Romans?
I mean you must be a pretty edgy contrarian to not respect them.

>China
>Cultural preservation
You can't make this shit up. Never heard of the Cultural Revolution? Because it sure as hell wasn't Europeans destroying your culture

>Family values
>While earlier talking about how they abort Chinese women ()
Kek

>Japan ~ 120 milliom
>South Korea ~51 million
>China~ 1,411 million
Any more questions?

gooks master race

lel cant argue with this. genetically, maybe not, but intellectually and culturally, gooks kick ass.

If China was serious about winning they should have spent the past 30 years loading boats with chinks and send them out in every direction.

The cultural revolution was to purge the degeneracy in China lol. If you care so much about Chinese history, you can offer me to bash your head with Asian Chinese weapons. What do you think?

correction, you're an ant who looks permasleepy
neck yaself

>2040
>be chinese
>wake up to breakfast in bed prepared by android maid
>eat it while she sucks your dick
>go to work from the other side of the country to Shanghai, arrive in 5 minutes on a high speed hover train
>use your genetically enhanced brain to create some top quality propaganda for the Chinese Empire with your standard hologram touch screen
>finish work after 9 hours and go visit a sexbot brothel with your chink bros
>then leave for a comedy bar, which airs news footage from the USA and Europe
>laugh while watching a hilarious speech from the USA's new mexican president
>leave the bar, and a white laowai expat hobo spills some beer on your clothes
>no problem, you have stainproof high tech fibers, but you beat him to death anyway for fun using your genetically enhanced strength
>come home and fuck your wife. She's just an average girl who looks like pic related, but she's loves you so it feels pretty good
looking forward to it

All you need to know fundamentally is that if you're Asia and aren't pro-Asian then you're just a traitor and will be killed. No discussion because we don't virtue signal here.

keep dreming insect ,chinese wont be nothing more than a econimic power,well with more than 1 billion peple is not that hard

See you on the battlefield
No way in hell we're giving up on the american gravy train

You know what's up but the girl in your pic is 2/10

implying they aren't doing that?

Japan got nuked. Other Asian countries did not.
That makes Japan the white mans country.

So your Taiwanese right? I mainlander woudn't try to pretend there's any virtue left in that rotting stinkhole, right?

Alright you Canuck.
If Japan was anti-American and pro-Asian then I'd be generally fine with them. To me, there is no point for the Japanese man to shill for the west because they don't get to bang white women in return. So they have the wrong strategy, when they should be thinking of colonizing the west with China.

You have to go back.

>go to bed
>high speed hover train crashes into your building killing your wife because of lack of safety regulations and shoddy body work made from used garbage instead of standardized materials
sasuga chugoku

Japan is the heir to Eastern Asia, hand over that land mao.

I'm from Hansu and China has more virtue than the entirety of western countries today, for the main reason we don't support multiculturalism. American nationalism from my observation is one that panders to it's minorities that whine the loudest, which are the niggers, Jews, and beaners. The nationalism of the USA should be called pandering.

>Japan got nuked. Other Asian countries did not.
>That makes Japan the white mans country.
But Taiwan and South Korea didn't get nuked and they're also pro-Western.

Last time Japan tried to fuck China and Korea and look what happened.
If Japan wants to join the race war, Japan has to bow to other Asians.

You are a chink in Canada, you are the embodiment of multiculturalism. Does it hurt having values that clash so severely with your situation?

What is the name of this sort of East Asian artstyle?

I'm posting from Chinese colony in Canada user. Btw your country is weak compared to mine. Easy to subvert and destroy your morals inside out. I come here to destroy the west and promote Asian supremacy.

It's called the "chode."

>Any more questions?
It has very little to do with number of inhabitants and far more with economics. China should have invited the West and modernized like the Japanese

>The cultural revolution was to purge the degeneracy in China lol.
Degeneracy like Buddhist statues and Confucius' grave? Wut?

>If you care so much about Chinese history, you can offer me to bash your head with Asian Chinese weapons. What do you think?
Looks pretty weak desu

You WILL tell me the truth, Canadian.

>Btw your country is weak compared to mine. Easy to subvert and destroy your morals inside out.
Didn't you get raped by Mongols, then Manchus, then the Western powers and subsequently Japan? Stop LARPing

Marianne looks fit as fuck.

You can critique all you want about China but our country is stronger and more powerful than the Netherlands ever will be in present, past, and future. Enjoy your mediocre status you double digit low IQ snow nigger.

Lol sure thing chink insect man I'm sure all the white women are all over you hahahahaha
>me stwong
Asians are the most physically dimunitive races on the face of the earth. I could have physically dismantled your little bug body with my bare hands at 11.
>chinese colony
Opiate addled den of real estate speculation, disease, and a complete absense of culture. This checks out. Enjoy your containment zone, try not to step on too many needles.