How Can We Teach White Males Not To Rape?

serious question

twitter.com/attn/status/923686689851170816

Other urls found in this thread:

sexy-youtubers.com/anna-akana-nude/
twitter.com/attn/status/923686689851170816
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/26/guides-allows-boys-identify-female-shower-girls/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some random Twitter account posts something so all of Sup Forums is supposed to care?

rapists know they're not supposed to do it

I shouldn't have to lock my car and take my keys with me, we need to teach people not to steal cars.

>I am seriously so tired of being responsible for not getting robbed.

Women have no agency.

By not having niggers lead by example

Stop shoving nigger culture down their throats

Someone post the FBI crime stats with the rape row highlighted so even a retard can read it.

I shouldn't have to change my eating habits to avoid getting fat.

I shouldn't have to change my drug snorting habits to avoid getting into trouble with the law.

I shouldn't have to change my spending habits to avoid becoming poor.

Just take the whole enchilada

It's almost like because a vagina is involved, it absolves them of all personal responsibility

I am so tired of having to watch where I walk so I don't break my ankle. Can't we just cover the whole earth with moving sidewalks?

Needs to be bigger and easier to read the source links.

keep rejecting good guys and keep interacting with bad boys, wonder why you get raped... blame good guys for it. How about this, take a hot iron, heat it right up to melting point, lower panties and insert it in your bunghole.

sexy-youtubers.com/anna-akana-nude/

>MAN FUG BEING AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS AND NOT GETTING MYSELF INTO DANGEROUS SITUATIONS AND SHIET! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN A DARK ALLEYWAY AT 2AM IF I WAN SHIET. FUG YOU MEN CUZ OF YOU I CANT READ MY NOVEL IN A DARK UNSECURE PARKING LOT WITHOUT FEELIN SCARED AN SHEIT.

>Artistic nudes.

You could try using bracelets or ribbons to spread awareness and inform people what rape is.

I should be able to walk into a tiger cage wearing suit made of raw meat

>Be literal whores
>Wear clothing that exposes the most possible
>We ARENT ASKING FOR IT

Fuck women are stupid.

>white soyboys
>rape
Lmao

>White Males
should focus on black males

Rape is already illegal, its up to you as an individual to watch your own back if there isn't anyone around to help you. The fuck is up with this shit?

forgot her name but i remember she has a nice body any way
>people should not have to take all those security steps to make sure shit does not get stolen
sounds retarded right?

Boy I hate being robbed, what should I do
>Lock car
>Dont associate with niggers

AHAHAHAHAHA

>0 white on black rape
>black women don't even lie about being raped by white men
I don't believe it.

I honestly agree that people shouldn't have to change their behaviors to not be raped.

Just because there's probably some giant ripped faggot out there who think I'm hot in my jeans and parka. And if he manages to rape me, that is not ok.

Oh they lie about it, but are you really trying to tell me that a black women can come up with a reasonable enough lie to actually turn that allegation into a conviction?

I rape my girlfriend 2-3 times a week if you count any amount of alcohol as rape.

When women don't want to be married what are we suppose to do?

Anna, just choke on a white dick like a good little girl and be happy.

Women hate having responsibility for anything.
The hate the idea that they could ever possibly be at fault for anything.

The only logical course of action is to ignore what women say they want, not least because - unlike men - they're physically incapable of taking it if they really wanted.

How do we teach niggers how to not rape

This whole every man is a rapist no matter what thing is really going to backfire when men realize that they will be treated as worthless rapists no matter what so they might as well have some fun.

I just discovered the other night that my girlfriend believes that some women are asking for it. I thought that was cool.

>nogs, jews, and mudslimes are kings of rape
>won't discuss or accept that any of these are the problem
>imports more nogs, jews, and mudslimes
>complains about getting raped and blames whites
Bitches are getting what they asked for. Complaining to men that simply go to work, workout or play video games rather than shitskins and jews that out doing the raping isn't going to do anything.

Put razor blades in your twat

First off I just want you guys to know I am only coming forward with all this because I have seen a ton of misogynistic posts on here lately as well as people defending the countless powerful men accused of sexual assault. I am a 23 year old F who has been raped multiple times and am going to come forward with my story, which is incredible difficult and takes a ton of courage for me to do, to prove to you guys how much of a problem sexual assault is.

When I was 18 and first went to Uni I was raped multiple times. I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk. The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex I had the night before at all and hated myself for it. This was a cycle that continued with over 10 different despicable guys in Uni raping mewhile I was drunk over the next two years. It took me those 2 years to realize that I was being raped, my professor finally opened my eyes after I took feminist studies. It took an incredible amount of courage and was the hardest thing I ever did but I came forward with my story and went to the university and the police. Only two of the guys still went to my Uni at that point and the cops said there wasn't enough "evidence" to charge anyone but at least my Uni expelled them and their reputations were ruined forever. But compared to the hell they put me through they got off real easy and it's another example of no justice being served in America. Of the 25 different guys I have had sex with all but 1 or 2 have been rapes. I would never of consented if I was sober or they coerced me into it. It's now incredibly difficult for me to explain when I'm trying to find a date with a genuinenice guy and he wants to know my number and I have to tell him that it's so high because of rapes. My self confidence is shattered, I feel like disgusting used goods. All these women coming forward DESERVE TO BE HEARD. Rape and sexual harassment is a HUGE ISSUE in this country.

Ask me anything

>Expecting women to have agency
White people, smdh.
You of all people should realize that women are literally fucking children and stop trying to act like they're equal to a man.

maybe don't get so drunk?
fool me once, shame on you, fool me ten times I'm a retard
ygm?

>i should never have to take into consideration that criminals exist

>it is possible to make targeted changes to the behavior of psychopaths with mandatory public education attended by everyone

Psychopaths don't care and everyone else doesn't like the implication that they are a rapist.

how much are the jews paying you?

Hey white boy, don't act like a nigger.

End Of.

so fucking tired of being responsible for not getting robbed

Nice pasta... But drunk whoring isn't rape

Does it feel good to make the world a worse place by reposting this garbage? You are a bad person.

WHY DOESN'T MY "DON'T RAPE BRACELET" WORK???????

Do what white people and Asians do when raising their children, not what black people and Mexicans do

>I want zero responsibility in life
>I want to be treated equally
'no'

You repeatedly drank to the point of intoxication and put yourself in environments where you knew it might happen again? Regardless of their crime, why did you continue to do that?

Avoid rough.shady areas and rough/shady people.

There you go, you'll most likely never be raped.

boa PASTA

whites were not mentioned in the video.

you weren't raped, you're a slut
lol

Why do these dumb feminists always use pointless curse words?

Women don't want to be treated equally, stop giving them what they "want."

>I am seriously so fucking tired of being responsible
women's liberation was a mistake

haha gordon ramsay would be proud of that pasta.

this

Feminism logic

>No free will ([objectification]
"I am not responsible for my body during a rape, or before, or after. Or when I want to blame my spouse for cheating on him.")
>Equality ([logic of identity]
"Absolute or Ideal.?")
>Gender ([Ontological Logic of Differentiation]
"The entire existence and context of use of the word 'Gender' itself")
>Responsibility ([Logic of modality]
"I reserve the right to have responsibility over my body WHEN I want an abortion.)

A retarded axiomatic crux of the lolbertarian argument

>Consistent state of responsibility
([super positional paradoxical logic]
"I demand that my state of responsibility in choosing to lose and regaining control of -Responsibility- be respected at all times. But free will does exist when I don't want to be objectified unless I've been raped or cheated on my boyfriend."

Final verdict

Feminism is what you get when you accept subjectivism's moral relativism and throw it into a system consisting of numerous psychological, biological, physical, meta physical and ontological self evident presumptions.

Thus fucking up civilization, like installing a virus on a computer with the ideology of the civilization being the OS and the morality and objective binary being the abstracting machine doing the work.

>the monolith
Holy shit!

Quit crying, buy a gun and open/conceled carry (with a HOLSTER not a POCKET)
Go to >>/k/ they will help you figure out what gun is best for you.

Watch this movie then, it was kino too.

lol, right. There can be no mitigation of rape in the meantime because guys just shouldn't rape and you're just a horrible man for suggesting rape avoidance tactics.

If I walk around in the hood at 0200 wearing a MAGA hat and shit kickers, I'm going to expect that I might get my ass beat by the indigenous people of west englewood. To pout and stomp my feet that it's "not fair" is one of the hallmarks of female retardation.

That's clearly white paint and that nigga needs to shave.

>Women have no agency.
Agree but would also like to add they don't perceive the concept of time in the same way males do either, which is why they are always late to work or no call-no shows. (Thankfully Affirmative Action saves them).

Someone should switch DUI out for something else - it relies on a bullshit substitution of the y axis to obfuscate the fact that the racial differences here aren’t really that large. (This bit of ‘ledger’demain is not necessary elsewhere, as those statistics easily speak for themselves.)

YOU GOT BLACKED

t. hispanic

It's fucking sad seeing the way they use fear against our women to turn them into even worse broken wrecks of humanity. Women are impressionable things, and society seems to be tailor made to turn their brains into mush (makes you think). Poor things, glad I'm not a weakling at least.

By making daily sexual activity with a female of their choice mandatory for all white men! #stoprapeculture

In the eyes of the Law you're done up now tugger. Extradition is likely. Please co-operate with Team Kangaroo Law Enforcment when they arrive.

Just know that 95% of their suffering is self-inflicted.

not an argument

>Dumb Asian whore
>Talentless and tasteless, so dates Ray William Johnson to become famous on JewTube
>The man finds out how shallow she actually is and fucking drops her
>She now turns to making videos about rape culture and how it's not their responsibility to protect themselves

If you want to post bait or shitty pasta, try not to make it so easy for others to find out.

I don't walk through Detroit at night.

>twitter.com/attn/status/923686689851170816
lol hey this is ray william johnsons girlfren, I wunder if dey still do the dating and whatnot

Underrated

yeah I bet middle class women just constantly undergo a stream of sexual harrassment on a daily basis
thats totally a thing

Over the last week, I've begun to think maybe these women aren't crazy. They're just generalizing their experience with sociopathic male feminists to all normal guys, and they don't know any better because they reflexively think normal guys are horrible based on what their feminist leaders and other male feminists tell them.

Good luck convincing them of that, but do you think there's anything to the notion that these crazy bitches are actually reacting to their experiences with liberal men?

Isn't that the girl who whores herself out to the youtube execs to get her rants posted on the trending page despite never getting over 500k views? Why is she complaining about rape? She does it to any up and coming Youtuber each time she posts a video.

>f*cking white males
>only dates white guys cuz im another white feverist gook.
god i hate that cunt

>"I am seriously so f***ing tired of being responsible for not getting raped."

Enjoy getting raped, then.

Or you could just rape them?
>learn by doing

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/26/guides-allows-boys-identify-female-shower-girls/amp/
>be horny britbong faggot
>identify as a (((woman)))
>profit
the absolute state

protip: it isn't rape by white male if you identify as a woman

Feminists should just continue being ugly and disgusting as much as possible, we are trying to find you unattractive but we need you to help us stem our urges by you trying even harder to appear revolting. You're doing great.

Heh, stem. Heh, heh.

Look at these 'strong independent women' who are whining about how afraid they are to do basic shit

I hate this stupid slut! As much as she wants to be cool to try and bash white men. She loves BIG WHITE COCK.

Why do people respond to shill posts?

You tards never learn.

As irrational and destructive as I find a feminist to be to general society, I can at least understand where they come from. They want to hijack society from men and the status quo in order to remove any restrictions preventing them from acting on their base, degenerate desires. If society breaks down and is fubar as a result then so be it. The male feminist, however, is one of the most pathetic creatures I have ever come across. They are either masochists without a shred of self respect who get off on women and other men completely shaming them in public or they are deluded betas who think selling out their own kind will somehow give them premium access to pussy. Do they not realize that what women want is for only chad to have premium pussy access? Do they not realize that if women are allowed to subvert society's value system with the system of hedonism they wish to replace it with, the closest thing they will get to sex with a woman is fucking a trap in the ass? Only chad gets the harem, that's how it is unless a society built on preserving and promoting families is there to stop this madness from ever taking root.

I'm guessing you didn't get the memo.

The memo stated that your an ...IDIOT

The only problem with your theory is that I've known several 95 pound soyboys with 10/10 scene chick girlfriends that theyre in open relationships with. It's pathetic, but they get to fuck girls a good 4 or 5 points above them every once in awhile on the condition that every Chad and Daquarius gets first crack. If theyre thirsty enough, I could see a lot of guys being okay with that. As sad as that is

Based

She loves the fame. She dated the poo who used to run =3 back when it was popular. Everyone thinks she's fucking around with the Jewtube higher ups for spots on the trending page and she keeps popping in on some of the most random places in either movies, tv or commericals. Half her videos are her going off on tangents on how fucked up her life is because she keeps fucking up her relationships. Hell, her entite career is built around the fact that she wrote a book about when her sister an heroed. The only thing she loves is hearing herself talk and fame. The classic gold digger.

This just highlights yet again why women should not be allowed to have rights

They fundamentally do not understand that they are the only ones responsible for their own safety. How can we let people this stupid get anywhere near policy?

I am seriously
So fa***ing tired
of being responsible for
not to be accused of rape.

That's placation to prevent any sort of beta uprising. They use these guys as poster boys as if to say 'see, its not so bad' leaving out the part about Chad and DeShawn getting to fuck 'their' girls. Anyone with basic knowledge of the differences in experience and getting access to sex between men and women in the world of dating can tell what a raw deal this is to begin with for any beta.