Based Jordan Peterson BTFO's Anti-Semites

>Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQ on average
>B-but why are they unproportionately in positions of power? THAT'S A CONSPIRACY
>Are you dumb?

youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtu.be/TB06hciNg-U
youtube.com/watch?v=d3fvs3bRPng
youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
youtu.be/WNgkvcMJ8O0
youtube.com/watch?v=6dwsYWF7TXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this fucking guy? Srsly?

OH NOOOOOO MY HIPPIE BOOMER SELF-HELP GURU DODGED ANOTHER ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM WOWWWWWWWW WHO COULD’VE PREDICTED THIS

Jordan B. Peterson is less smart and more persuasive each day.

>>Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQ on average

didnt an user found out that the claim was false?

>jews have high iq
>therefore it's natural that they occupy high offices
Great argument, tell the niggers there's no white privilege, it's just that whites are more intelligent.

Yes they are big brained and there is NO ethnic nepotism going on okay!

Anyways even if they just have higher IQ and there is not trickery going why is it not possible that races perceive the world differently or have different dominant personality traits (I mean the brain structure that influences IQ can evolve differently, why wouldn't that also be a very real possibility)

He's smarter than this

Racist

Correct. There is not a single valid statistical survey of the Ashkenazi population showing they have an above average IQ. Every study conducted thus far has had glaring methodological problems the worst of which is extreme selection bias towards favorable populations, like university students and those of higher SES background. Furthermore, there are literally more whites in the USA with IQs above 135 than exist Ashkenazi Jews on the entire Earth, so the idea that their mythical higher average IQ accounts for their vast over-representation is completely asinine.

Jordan Peterson is a fraud and a hack and no one with any self respect should listen to a goddamned thing he has to say about anything.

Losers.

>Jews have higher IQ on average
verbal IQ. US is supposed to be a meritocracy.

But seriously what did you expect though? The guy is making a hefty buck on a niche audience, he was always a part-timer (((classical Liberal))).

It just kills me that this is basically all we have to work with

The unease at even the question, the rushed pace of answering it, and a very superficial analysis answer at that.
Is he avoiding something deep, or is he just very keenly aware of the social stigma around it? I can't tell anymore, I think he's capable of both.

They have a real proclivity for intelegence and god only knows why. Clean your room for heaven sake.

>okey what the hell
>thats a hell of a thing to ask
WOW CALM DOWN CANADIAN MAN
i watched that stream, how can he be so comfy to listen to?
>when someone in chat writes "read to us daddy"

I don’t mean to rub it in, or do the “I told you so”, but people in many threads warned everyone here about this, and were called “Le Post-Modernists”. This guy doesn’t even hold any legitimate right-wing stances outside of the pronouns issue, which is a mere distraction anyway.

Anyway, it’s whatever. The sides have been picked already, everyone is just waiting for the GAME ON signal. Anyone who’s not with it full time should really just get the fuck out of the way.

I'd say it has to do with the social stigma.

He knows he'll get dragged through the mud if he calls them out.

He doesn't address the biggest criticism of Jews: that they fundamentally lack Christian morals and lack any loyalty to the country they're in, for centuries they've been raised to think about nothing but profiteering. It's not the genes, it's the Jewish culture that needs addressing.

he actually read the daddy part out as if he enjoyed it, this man gets creepier daily especially when he says "children are one of the best things in the world" this man has guaranteed fucked up sexual fetishes and or has touched children

>if you like children, you're a creep!
And they wonder why "white" people are being replaced

Your technical skills pale in comparison to your skills in social dynamics in terms of how successful you can become.

nah he's weird dude theres other ridiculous things he's said like "I don't like infants I like them at an age where I can throw them around a bit when I play with them" the mans a ped ivan

He has a nasty voice.

He's right. "Da joos" nazi LARPer conspiracy theorists are fucking retarded and should fuck off

>this man has guaranteed fucked up sexual fetishes and or has touched children
yeah the guy who reads a comment is the creep, not the lonely 25 year old guy who never had a father figure and only half-jokingly wrote that comment....

Define classical liberalism in a paragraph or less, Mr. Ruble. I assume you know the term, yes?

You sound like cucks apologizing for black low IQ

It's like saying that faster cars win races due to a conspiracy between the drivers.

Jew pedo creep

Ok (((fellow white person)))

>jooz are smart
>no jooz aren't smart
What about scientific advancements made by jews?

>Define classical liberalism in a paragraph or less

Sure thing my man here goes, one paragraph or less: F E N C E S I T T E R

All the shill plant Alt-Right leadership will be exposed for the Jew controlled op shills that they are.

He is right (((fellow russian comrade)))

Your regular reminder that people who force important motivators in western culture like Peterson to address the (((problem))) at face value, despite being totally irrelevant, are opposition attempting to devalue his voice. It's quite iterally (((them))) and (((they))) know the second he even sounds like an "anti-semite" he's destroyed himself.

Any of your stomfags who think what they're doing is actually helpful need to take a moment to consider their entire lives to be worse than useless and an hero immediately because your entire position was created by your supposed worst enemy, you stupid fucking morons.

Ok i guess people like Noel Ignatiev, Barbra Spectre, The Franks and so on and so on are just pranking us.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO A MERE COINKYDINK

Fuck off kike. You made the point yourself. This nigger worries about preserving his shekels instead of preserving his people.

just watched that video and yeah the J*ws probably have a "gun" to his back

It's not about that jews are in power.
It's what they do with that power that makes them filthy kikes.

praise kek

>Jews are so smart they are running the world
>Jordan Peterson points out they have a high IQ
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEWS ARENT SMART
>WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE LOGICAL
>JUST HATE DA JOOZ

>this man has guaranteed fucked up sexual fetishes and or has touched children
that would explain why his daughter is a suicidal manic depressive, well it's either sexual abuse or he forgot to tell her to clean her room or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

The Jews are anti-human and should be exterminated to free mankind.

>intelligent people in power abuse a system
find the error

>he second he even sounds like an "anti-semite" he's destroyed himself.

He's already paraded as a "YouTube crank" and "alt-right" Nazi by everyone except Fox News. Totally irrelevant? Peterson has 0 right wing stances outside of pronouns, he votes for a pro-immigration party in Canada? What the fuck is he doing that's actually "relevant"?

Selling a ton of books and self-help courses to suckers like you, that's what.

This.
Also, absence of """valid""" evidence != evidence of absence.

>Sup Forums's father figure is a jude lapdog
now watch as people mutter the age-old argument of "b-but he's actually redpilled on jews, he just can't talk about it because he's an important public figure"

You are just jealous

If you think about it logically, Ashkenazi Jews have been somewhat genetic isolated.
It is apparent, that today, Jews are disproportionally represented in most professions related to high IQ, also Jews are wealthier - and wealth and IQ also have some correlation.
Based on this, then I would say that it would be logic to assume that Ashkenazi jews on average, have a higher IQ than other whites.

Another thing I thought about, the Alternative Hypothesis made a video, talking about how Europeans may be less prone to violence than blacks, the argument wen't like this. For most of the time in the last millennium, approximately 1% of the population received the Death penalty - each generation. Meaning that for each generation, you weeded out some of the most criminals, from the gene-pool. The same mechanism was not at play in Africa - China/Japan had a similar system as Europe, it is just older.
My though was then, that jews also have undergone an eugenic selection, they have been a fringe ethno group, easily targeted, if 2-3% on average, from each generation, died from persecution, and only the smartest/wealthiest managed to escape, then you could have a higher selection pressure on "smart-genes".
Whom survived the holocaust? the poor/stupid jews, or the cunny merchants, whom had the ressources to escape?

we need to create some sort of scan or test to check how intelligent a newborn baby can become
if its low
the baby, by law, is destroyed
world wide rule
people that oppose it can work on some way to boost the intelligence of babies, to prevent this killing
tell me how removing stupid people, and i mean really stupid people like unwashed niggers, wouldn't fix a ton of problems

>nazis killing filthy kikes
find the error, they were just intelligent people abusing a flawed system

>haha dude we can't actually talk about elephants in the room or take any action, that will scare aware the normies
>wtf gtfo you larper you're a total nazi larper not like a redpilled BASTE radical centrist like myself who larps at being some hard ass no nonsense guy while living in a metropolitan city and working a 9-5. LE CLEN RUM i'm not procrastinating in a different way, honest!

Petersonism should be recognized as a cult, i mean his own paragon C.G. Jung is widely recognized as a New Age crank, we should do the same with here and move on to a person that isn't a low key Leftist and actually isn't afraid to represent us.

maaaaaaaayneee
dis some buuulshit, whyte peepo ain't got no higher IQ, is just dat dey be in some CONSPIRACY to keep the black man down ya know what I mean?
This is how Sup Forums sounds

You make good points, Ivan. Is there anyone else out there making good content that you can suggest we turn to?

Mark fucking Passio.

youtu.be/TB06hciNg-U

>C.G. Jung is widely recognized as a New Age crank
>doesn't know anything about psychology history
>on the bright side: is too retarded to be Jewish

>claims intellectual superiority over whites
>never created a civilisation
>leech of others like niggers

kikes are nogs with higher iq

LMAO. Passio and Peterson have actually done streams together, and share a lot of similar ideas.

Everyone knows his opinion on jews. What's surprising is, that he actually said that a genetically distinct ethnic group has a higher IQ than average. He's pretty much implying that le debunked science of race realism, that every person or importance in the public sphere or on a government payroll must never validate or else become a social pariah and possible lose their job, has merit, and that there are differences in IQ amongst different ethnic groups. This is more significant than the fact that he doesnt believe in Jewish conspiracies.

This could ironically get him blackballed by the university, since most Jewish defamation leagues have made it a policy that saying AshkJews having higher that average IQ as antisemitic, since agree with neo Nazi's on anything,even when it flatters Jew's, is wrong think.

I still hold that he is at least somewhat aware of the jewish fuckery around communism and general cultural Marxism. He tells everyone he meets to read Solzhenitsyn who is the most outspoken critic of the atrocities of Bolshevism and directly names its jewish nature.

She's sorted now. She's got a baby with her ultra Chad husband

What's with the uptick in anti-Peterson therads? Did Soros finally realize he's a threat to (((them))) after that teacher's aide fiasco in Canada last week?

He's doing what he has to do in this environment. Why would anyone commit suicide by >le kike redpilling, if all that they'd be rewarded with is their entire life's work being trashed as they get thrown out on their ass out of work?

Besides, Peterson clearly is on another level by saying one thing and then recommending based Russia novelists and writers who redpill people on kikes.

Not to mention the whole idea that part of the Jewish defense mechanism is exactly to tarnish people by revealing them as antisemitism who are only deemed proper for memory-holing.

And also the whole 'kill all the kikes' thing was tried and killed basically several generations of white people, so there is a good argument that he just wants to prevent this too. Lastly there is a good argument jews created fascism.

Maybe Peterson is right and Christ is the only way--who are you to say he's wrong? All I know is need that when Europe turned away from Christ they turned to shit. Same for America.

All adds up to fuck off, peterson is good and recommends reading the best literature ever written by humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3fvs3bRPng

This is a pretty good clip though. Especially 6:24

I think it started with Mister Metocuck shitting on him for charging for his personality test

Yes he is, why do you pretend like you know what you are talking about? Who cares about "history of psychology". We are talking about present day, and his ideas are no longer considered up to par with the science and practices.

The main tools of Psychoanalysis and therapy these days are Cognitive based and Gestalt therapy and have very little to do with Freud, Grodek, Gross or Jung.

Internet Aristocrat called him a faggot so now it's time to hate him.

its impossible to tell whether he's hiding his power level or really believes that there isnt a JQ.
its probably the latter, in any case he preaches like its the latter

Tell that to every heretical pastor who says "Jews have their own covenant". Fucking evangelicals, I swear.

Why are you lying my dude? Mark Passio releases material only for FYMC since 2016.

>Maybe Peterson is right and Christ is the only way

He doesn't beleive in the Ressurection.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8

We told you for months that Jordan McBoomer is a cuck. But NO
>muh 4D chess
>he is secretly Nazi

He is a leaf after all. And he was quite clear about who he is for a long time.

Jim's just mad someone's making money off something he thinks should be free of charge. He's a communist in denial

The ashkenazi IQ is slightly higher than whites, that's true, but not a too noticeable amount
The reason why they achieved so unbridled power in western societies comes mostly from ethnic oriented nepotism.
Of course IQ helped them, but if whited acted in such an ethnocentric way as jews do we could easily achieve the same or even more.
It's not really that remarkable.

He recommends Orthodox christianty by proxy by recommending Russian lit. Evangelicals are Zionist trash--most of whom are so bluepilled they don't even know they're being used. Peterson recommends literature from before the Jewish gommie purges and proto SJW Zion cleansing of the Bible 1917 and so on.

>Besides, Peterson clearly is on another level by saying one thing and then recommending based Russia novelists and writers who redpill people on kikes.

Exactly. Looking into his book recommendations and longer lectures reveals far more about his own leanings than any of these vanilla q/a sessions he does. The man knows how to keep his cards close to his chest, and has more than enough reason to do so, with literally sjw's, atheists/skeptics, Google, and the entire Canadian government on his ass. Despite what many in this thread may want to believe, there is simply no way to condense this man's ideas in a single short video.

Jealous is the last thing I am.

Jordan Peterson is the perfect jew if you think about it. He has the goyim paying him 70k$ a month while he talks bullshit all day and attacks leftist on non-issues while at the same time having 0 right-wing opinions.

Yes. If you want to win you will have to play two games simultaneously. The obvious game for the average Joe who simply won't go into the intelligent argumentation. Then there is the deep level where the intellectual people get to know what's going on beneth the surface.

Even if we assume that magically their average IQ is 15 points above the average white American it still doesn't explain their positions in society. It's ethnic nepotism.

>Sup Forums's father figure
Must be pretty good bait or you are totally fucking new.

Sure thing vatnik

Here is how I can tell you are a brainlet.
There are more white GENIUSES than jews in the entire world. By sheer numbers, whites would dominate every aspect of society by far, even *if* jew IQ is what is claimed. But that is not the case because nepotism

>Jim's just mad someone's making money off something he thinks should be free of charge.
litterly this
youtu.be/WNgkvcMJ8O0

>kill the Jews
..Is actually the complete bluepill once you realize that it is impossible/suicide.

Peterson is also clearly extremely talented at his job. Since when are "conservatives" Marxists who hate the rich?

And last time I checked, Peterson was involved in zero kinds of usury/loan sharking.

However much you like Dostoevsky I don't think he is the man for the JQ. Redpilling a few protcucks? Maybe.

The JQ isn't as much about high number of Jews in high places, it's a lot about what they're doing. No one's talking about the yellow question in finances or the Indian question in tech because neither Indians or Asians constantly try to undermine Western Civilization. If someone wants to address the JQ at least talk about the core issue rather than ignore the overrepresention of Jews in anti-white and anti-western activism.

it's a play on the fact that his cultists call him dad
plus if you were around to see him explode in popularity around the time when he was on JRS, you'd see what I mean

True the pogroms and whatever happened in the Eastern front was in an irony of faith an eugenics program for the jews. Read Culture of Critique though.

It isn't. You got legit ethno-nationalists like Jared Taylor, Millenial Woes, Lauren Rose, the Identitarian movement, even Richard Spencer. Support these people. Not alt-light ecelebs. I think (((they))) saw Peterson as a great gatekeeper and threw money, fame and exposition to him. Most recent example him being on (((H3H3)))s podcast youtube.com/watch?v=6dwsYWF7TXI

Jordan Peterson singlehandedly did more to subvert the far right than the ADL and Hope not Hate. Congratulations, boomer cuck!

>Jordan Peterson is a fraud and a hack and no one with any self respect should listen to a goddamned thing he has to say about anything.
>he's blupilled about Jews
>therefore everything he says is bullshit
Nice try, Schlomo.

Nice to have some actual insight instead of people so quick to jump on bandwagons.

Gulag Archipelago is on my list, got anything else?

I disagree. Doestoevsky not only understood the problem as he subtly showed in The Devils and Crime and Punishment, but he also understood that a nihilistic/naziboo solution wouldn't work and would just kill tons of people.

Also, one of Peterson's favorite authors aleksandr solzhenitsyn just straight up names the kikes for thousands of pages in several books, so frankly I don't know what you're talking about in the larger context of his recommendations

Don't you realise by acknowledging racial IQ he's also calling nigs dumb?

suuuuure

U.S is a meritocracy. People who are born high-up and aren't meritable are treated like trash

>Did Soros finally realize he's a threat to (((them)))
Fucking retard. Every time.

There's about 800 million white people in the world with an average IQ of 100, 800 thousand of those are 145IQ or above(genius level)

There are 11 million ashkenazi jews. Assuming they have an average IQ of 115 that means there's 220 thousand people with IQ over 145 among them.

Is Peterson a crypto kike? He's a psychologist with mental problems, his daughter looks like a jewess and also has mental problems

This needs to be dug into