youtu.be/UGkis9LPlFI
>Introducing Wishbone & Drumstick, official TotUS 11/20/17
youtu.be/nrwmYx8ylm0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY
thespec.com/news-story/7964486-as-many-as-50-gta-families-who-defected-from-north-korea-facing-deportation/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/24/5-facts-about-the-death-penalty/
pewresearch.org/topics/death-penalty/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/29/support-for-death-penalty-lowest-in-more-than-four-decades/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awoo n sshheeeeeeit

Al Franken is apologizing and pledging to never again do something he says he can't remember doing.

Just wait until the woman he legit raped come forward. It's only a matter of time.

>come get some
MAGA
Awoo
+++

Him not stepping down is the best thing to happen to Moore.

means he didn't do it

>Trump judge

NOOOOOOOOOO WE'RE SUPPOSED TO RIG THE JUDICIARY NOT HIM

Reminder that if it were not for Melania, we would not have a President Trump.

>a generation of boys will grow with Melania being their first fap
feels good man

>Ayes 2
>Nays 2
Well, that's helpful.

Al Franken? He's just a funny guy, I should know!
But this Roy Moore, I tell ya what

would you also argue that all nonwhites are sub human scum even with people like Dr. Carson, Sowell, and Clarence Thomas?
First, Jewishness is two different things. Religion and blood.
Don't judge on blood, heritage, or skin color, although they are extremely helpful in telling. "Stereotypes exist because they're statistically accurate"

But the bell curve exist, and you should not include the far edges of the bell curve in your general judgement.

Saying a jew is more likely to do xyz is fine, but saying all Jews are bad is not. Meanwhile, saying the majority of jews are bad because the majority does xyz is fine, as long as you do not ignore the bell curve.

all jews are bad
vs
the majority of jews are bad because xyz
1st is wrong 2nd is fine as long as facts back it up

member the memes?
i member.

Photo evidence is pardoned by an apology, but forged yearbook evidence continues to call for a dropout. The swamp needs to fucking go.

>I aplogize to whoever I let down
>Without admitting any guilt

Classic kike behavior

Pretty much this.

Manning and Berghdahl weren't convicted of Treason.

I can't wait to see the CPFB get MICKED. This was a bonus victory I wasn't even expecting.

On paper, yes
In reality, no

He said he's sorry, come on guys, leave him alone!

Yes.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

So... please ignore my earlier meltdown, it's hard to keep the fiscally cuckservative persona under all this Beltway arrogance for unsophisticated people

This will be the opening monologue to the Trump documentary

The Hibernian Conspiracy was bullshit, they said.

Reminder that values matter over melanin levels.

>"I'm going to start my rehab by going back to work and pretending none of this ever happened."

Trump supports, can you even name substantial ways in which the LGBT movement tramples upon you?

Speaking from Washington D.C., Arizona Senator John McCain – tongue set firmly in cheek – congratulated the team for “Ten years of fake news and deceiving the American people…I hope that I’m not on your program soon,” prompting applause from the audience and only slightly uncomfortable laughter from the hosts.

How is he always right?

t. Shlomo Goldbergsteinowitz

I know something else a particular Republican did in 2001.

She really is an angel.

Fucking Benji.

Find one single country in Africa that supports your claim.

legally punishable by death, not hanging but lethal injection
public would never allow that (manning, bergdahl)

I just want to see King Nigger hang, that's all. Tell me I'm going to get that!

So what kind of meltdown has Trump's tweet generated from the left? I think I can hear the cries for impeachment from my toilet stall.

MOORE FIGURATIVELY RAPED A FETUS!! HE MUST STEP ASIDE!!

You don't live here, or see Puerto Ricans on a daily basis. The majority of them despise Trump and don't put it past local Puerto Rican politicians to get those moors all worked up in Al-Andanigger whipped jihad. They have done it plenty of times in Miami and Orlando.
It's more chances for voter fraud and cheating, and further making Florida and awful place to live in.

So how many tweets he tweeted related to Donald's single tweet that didn't even mentioned his name?

A tranny raped a little girl in a women's bathroom.

i literally just said it's fine to judge entire groups as long as you do not ignore the outliers

>a pack of niggers get to hug Melania but not /ptg/
I feel robbed

Even if so they most likely wouldn't use it on very high profile targets. Once Clinton gets arraigned they will probably deem it in the best interests of the security of the nation to not cause an uproar by hanging her.

>public would never allow that (manning, bergdahl)
If by public you mean kike Democrat appointed judges. Manning and Bergdahl should absolutely have danced at the end of a rope.

Defend this.

about 3, then he took the jab at Scavino

2001? He means when we spent a shitload on the war on terror. Geez. This guy is so dishonest its sick.

Can anyone bake, im going to need to leave after this thread

I fucking hope Bens sister marries a black man, fuck that little kike. I hope he has to baby-sit their mutant kids

That would be the best outcome.

I thought Joe loved Bush though

so cute i'm gonna die

That's exactly why she MUST hang. There can be no doubt in the mind of the American people that feelings do not override the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY

How much longer must this world suffer Benji?

>the american public who doesn't like firing squads even though they're more human and cheaper than lethal injection would be fine with the government hanging someone on treason
yeah, no
you and I aren't the public

fucking adorable
his hands are probably 1ft across

>they only now care about separation of powers and rule of law
>they see this as a coup

I will take over. Thank you for baking

our first lady is best first lady

I'm gonna go with this.

fuckin waters. how many times have i said it? hes the fox news version of brian stelter. smart, better looking, and a republican, but every bit as much of a spineless lapdog shill.

Kids like what? 12? Of course his handwriting is shit, being first brat doesn't make him magically cease to be an adolescent boy who doesn't give a single fuck about things like handwriting.

>The majority of them despise Trump
The ones who don't effectively half the vote.
>and don't put it past local Puerto Rican politicians to get those moors all worked up in Al-Andanigger whipped jihad.
Puerto Ricans don't vote at significant enough numbers.
>They have done it plenty of times in Miami and Orlando.
Not enough to flip the state.

>that sweater combo
gorgeous

>Melania and Donald's signatures are similar in style.

Neat

Trannys showering with little girls in school showers. But its cool because thats new wave shit.

Let's meme it.
Checked

>>>the american public who doesn't like firing squads even though they're more human and cheaper than lethal injection
Do you have any reputable polling on that subject or are you just going by what uniparty kikes say?

NOOOOO FUCK YOU GRINGO

sometimes i miss the god emperor memes

KINO

>the coup continues
Well they're not wrong, except they somehow think the President of the United States is the one performing a coup against the United States.

>Autistic signature
Look, legit, he has autism.

Thank you very much, I will be available to bake later in the day, this is my first shift and I got the hang of it now.

Make the Empire State great again!

Fetus arent human goy!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

We need like 100 times that many at a time.

We're always happy to have new bakers

thespec.com/news-story/7964486-as-many-as-50-gta-families-who-defected-from-north-korea-facing-deportation/
Weedman is strange.

>Kids like what? 12

you nigger you are supposed to learn cursive before you are 10

>ugly roasties jealous of Empress Melania

Adios putos!

>Support for the death penalty in the U.S. has fallen dramatically in the past two decades, but more Americans still favor than oppose it.
>Americans harbor doubts about how the death penalty is applied and whether it deters serious crime.
>There are racial and gender divides in opinions on the death penalty in the U.S.

>Support for death penalty lowest in more than four decades
>Only about half of Americans (49%) now favor the death penalty for people convicted of murder, while 42% oppose it. Support has dropped 7 percentage points since March 2015, from 56%.
>And, for the first time in decades, independents are as likely to oppose the use of the death penalty (45%) as they are to favor it (44%). The share of independents who support capital punishment has fallen 13 points since last year (from 57%).
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/24/5-facts-about-the-death-penalty/
pewresearch.org/topics/death-penalty/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/29/support-for-death-penalty-lowest-in-more-than-four-decades/

DOJ is hiring hundreds of new immigration judges and thousands of new prosecutors. We're actually bottlenecked by how fast we can go from arrest to deportation right now, so that's a big step in the right direction.

Joe wins so much. It's too much winning, but NO, Joe has to keep WINNING

Why is there suddenly so much anti-Lauren Southern shilling ?

Do people unironically believe that this stupid kike is a CIA spook?

Dude that’s why we have the second amendment: to protect ourselves.
Guillotine the bitch, we have our 100 day civil war, and then at the end of the day antifa will be the ones unironicaly be defending the second amendment when the DOJ labels them as a terror organization and they lose their rights.

so pretty

Neat.

>That snarky sentence by the writer.
Just how butt blasted is that faggot right now.

I think they stopped teaching cursive. All Americans now only learn how to take tests and love multiculturalism and how the Holocaust was bad