The google in the middle is the new Mr Friuli, in Italy, Friuli is one of the northest region in the country...

the google in the middle is the new Mr Friuli, in Italy, Friuli is one of the northest region in the country. This is fucking isane they are tring to replace us, starting from our beauty standards
>inb4 Italy not white

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you niggers deserve it

The two on the left aren't too white neither

who even lets females be judges

ofc amerifat

What's wrong with this? It's about time Italy gets more diverse.

>beauty standards
>pic related
choose one.

are you sure you know what white means?

FRIULANI AL SEGUITO!

Only 58 likes on facebook
contest of no matter

The town that I live in is 100% white, can you say the same? I got my dina tested and it's 99% Euro so there's that too.

Neither you are, my tri-racial neighbor.

Italy is white the only people who say otherwise are kikes
These globalist rats deserve the rope

le 56%

Quintessentially Friulano.
At least people are mad about it

>Friuli

Should have stayed with Austria.

Boia mondo come lo puoi chiamare italiano quello li?

el friulANO

fuck off, kruk. only Veneto we need

FUCK

ms. universe pageant was last night
from America was a le 38%
Jamaica went to the final 3 out of almost 100 and she didn't look that good but its most likely run by pedophiles and fags
I think Steve Harvey is a good guy

I wouldn't consider any of them white

>being triggered over a black man representing you
listen, italy is a great country, i have no issue with you guys, but getting paranoid over a black model is a bit autistic, don't take the burger pill

ripeti, perfavore

LOL
that's a good cartoon

By the way. You are not being replaced...you are being upgraded

>supposed to represent the best of one Italian region
>is a nigger
>also an ugly one
Mutumbo, pls

>inb4 Italy not white
Friuli used to be Venice aka the only true, Roman remnant so this is doubly bad.

Shit. My gf is from Friuli and this pisses me off

fucking niggers

Still whiter than the average shitalian.

Italians are not white anyway.

4 white guys, 1 black. guess who is blamed for “replacing” you.

>dickfart
kek

Juden

>99%

so...Italian, like those fine white men on the left of the negro

heve you ever been in Italy? do you know what the 90% of niggers do for living in italy? they just sell shit in the streets.

Mate have you gone outside recently? All the Italian cities are swarming with niggers. They literally stand on every street corner selling shit nobody wants.

>Male (((models)))
These are the gayest of your men. Who gives a shit what color they are? They should all be round up and tossed into a faggot camp to avoid infecting others with their faggotry.

what if the people there voted that he was the best choice to represent them? italians have thousands of years worth of racial integration anyways.
also that EU flag is funny

White = born in the United States of America

everyone who disagrees with me is a jew reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>third world humor

White or not, most look gay af

>The town that I live in is 100% white, can you say the same? I got my dina tested and it's 99% Euro so there's that too.

of course the black majority is full of crime, but what about the other 10% who actually contribute to society and don't act like lazy brats?

This. Gays aren't white btw

ah ok you are baiting, I thought you were serious

>slavshit

Opinion dropped.

Are you really in a position to judge who's white, bongistan?

>mr. frutti patutti
>the biggest fag in italy
Who cares, desu?

>t. moroccan
America being almost half nigger doesn't make the Netherlands not almost a quarter nigger.

>America being almost half nigger doesn't make the Netherlands not almost a quarter nigger.

>The town that I live in is 100% white, can you say the same
Yes. My entire fucking island is 99% Swedish

The guy directly to the left of the nigger has nig hair and nig facial features, you would be able to tell if you were white.

New standard.

Because you're not american.

>snownigger damage control

This.

Go to any Italian or Spanish city these days and you can't escape the groups of nogs selling shit sunglasses in the street.

Or they stand in the park making weird teeth kissing sounds to try and get your attention so they can sell you drugs. They're everywhere, annoying as fuck and contribute jack shit to society.

>Friuli is one of the northest region in the country
>be north of italy
>votes lega
>get blacked

>Because you're not american.
Thank God for that

>This.
>Go to any Italian or Spanish city these days and you can't escape the groups of nogs selling shit sunglasses in the street.
>Or they stand in the park making weird teeth kissing sounds to try and get your attention so they can sell you drugs. They're everywhere, annoying as fuck and contribute jack shit to society.

t. Albanian in France LARPing as Italian

NEGROOOOOO

How am I an albanian for saying this ? Stupid padanian cuck

Whiter than the average american

It doesn't. As goes America, so goes the West.

But what you don't understand is that migrants barely make up 1% of the netherlands population, meanwhile america went from a 90% white country in 1960 to being a 56% white brazil tier shithole in under a century.

The 2nd from left is the hottest one there and he isn’t white either.

Whiter than the average Swedistani too.

i want name of the artist! his memetic drawings are outrageous!

>being born in the netherlands makes someone dutch or even white
Greater than 20% of the residents of the Netherlands, whether migrants, "native-born", asylum-seekers, and so forth are non-white.

*outstanding ( sry bad english)

>make up 1% of the netherlands population,
Nationality Dutch
Major ethnic Dutch 79.3%
Minor ethnic EU 6.3%
Turks 2.4%
Indonesian Dutch 2.3%
Moroccans 2.2%
Surinamese 2.1%
Caribbeans 0.9%
Chinese 0.3%
Iraqis 0.3%
Other 3.9%

>Let me tell you who's white

He looks pretty Italian to me

> Friuli is one of the northest region in the country
..we have all played EU4.

Of course you won't show your flag

Hisperic. But, he'll deny it if you ask.

The guy giving the salute got me

>BRITS ARE INBRED!!!
>BRITS HAVE FOREIGN GENETICS!!!
Pick one?

HAHAHAHA it was well deserved.

O B S E S S E D

Italians don't owe them anything, whether they """contribute to society""" (gayest fucking phrase ever) or not.

tory smith

FACCETTA NERA

As a Pasta-American this rustles my fucking jimmies.

American's are obsessed with Italy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc

italians are white.
only 56% subrural retards think otherwise.

>mister italy

Why in the fuck is this even a thing? Bunch of fags competing on who is the most cutest fag

Yeah that is why we need more of them 9 out of 10 will kill, raped and destroy while 1 will contributed. FUCK OF BACK TO YOUR CONTINENT, ALL OF YOU. The one guy not a nigger? BUILD YOUR CONTINENT UP AND FORBID THE IDOITS TO BREED LIKE RABBITS.

Of course a burger would post a retarded image that reveals he has no understanding of the outside world

because youre naked in a sauna and only wish you could be as confident and pretty. females in nature as animals are all brown. male ones are always better looking

Im also nake in the shower you fucking fag. If you want to glorify some feminine mister italy cuckoldry go to /lgbt/

you choose to whip it out in a sauna in front of men. fix your own damn problems and projections

nobody whips anything out fagboi. All fags should die