Yuri!!! on Ice

What are your plans for the final episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

issushaim.tumblr.com/post/154629464750/ok-listen-im-not-saying-i-spent-my-evening-being[/spoler]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drinking and shitposting on /yoi/ until I pass out.
Is it Wednesday yet?

Try not to cry because of the stream quality.

Watching the slideshow presentation that will be the livestream and stalking Japanese twitter to find out what actually happened.

Crying. Getting drunk on vodka, crying again.

I'm going to watch it with friends and alcohol.

Pray for a movie.

>wake up at 430 for the livestream
>download the raw on the train at 6am and watch before work
>download the subs at 7 and sneakily watch it at my desk
>spend all day distracted and posting on Sup Forums
>rewatch on my PC when I go home

Fuck my early starts, I'm still considering faking sick

Watch it then probably never think of it again.

Crying, essentially spoiling myself by watching a stream without understanding moon, badger moonspeakers here for context, cry some more.

The real question is, how are you planning to move on after the series ends? I'll probably be listening to the OST for a long time, it only gets better the more you pay attention to the songs.

Be disappointed

>all this drinking

/yoi/ confirmed for having a drinking culture

>Watch it then probably never think of it again.

Man, I envy your detachment.

Shitpost on Sup Forums

Well I'm not actually female or gay. I'm not really sure why I'm even watching it.

Shitpost in /yoi/ threads until the stream starts, then retreat to my the corners of the internet without spoilers and anxiously await subs. Cry a lot, complain to my friends who don't care.

I'm Slav, man, leave my culture alone. Alcohol is the only reason we collectively haven't offed ourselves yet.

Basically this. As much as I love you guys I refuse to spoil myself the final episode. I'll catch up with the threads in the archive if it's necessary.

I want to watch it, participate in threads that day and then fuck off forever.

Sticking dildo into my pussy while watching it and fantasizing Victor x Yuri

That one is easy, I never move on. I'm still platinum mad about every single unfulfilling ending and pointless character death I had to endure but also forever enthralled by the good things along the way. Lyle a shit.

I wish someone would stream all the episodes before the finale, it'd be fun to go back over them with you all.

Can whoever keeps screencapping stuff said on Sup Forums and reposting to tumblr please stop

>What are your plans for the final episode?

Working, then frantically checking my phone during my breaks

That would be nice, actually.

Dare I ask?

I've seen stuff mentioned here reposted almost everywhere, from twitter to shitty facebook groups. It's kinda late to address that subject now.

I was trying to catch up on the new translations and this came up

How is YoI music so magical? I love every single song. Even stuff like You Only Live Once which is so removed from my usual tastes that I should hate it.

Man, if I wanted to see a post I made on Sup Forums circulated on tumblr or facebook I'd just go there.

I'm gonna shitpost on Sup Forums and wait to see what shiny new gay thing you fucking tumblr retards latch on to next

>tfw my shitpost is on tumblr
Not sure how to feel about this. I'm mildly offended.

I feel the same towards Serenade for Two. It's not really close to my tastes at all but what a beautiful song, too bad it was used for the incest couple though.

>leaving the (you) in the screencap

How mad will /yoi/ be if Baldfat don't get together in the end?

That doesnt make it ok. Someone ITT is taking caps and sharing them, which is bullshit.

New blau

>show ends with no resolution save some vague bullshit lie of a second season
>fujos self destruct and I get to dine on delicous fujo tears

Disgusting. At least he's not making an entire blog using our posts and taking credit for every edit or translation like I've seen before, it's an improvement.

Platinum mad. I may actually send hatemail to Kubo and I've never done anything like this before.

I will kill myself

Oh Viktor, be my sensei ~

I know, directly screencapping posts is on a different level.

Kubo would have to delete her account.

I usually don't care about shipping but they shoved this one down my gut and I liked how it tasted. I will feel like someone went back and took the delicious food out of my stomach if they backpedal on it.

I don't want them to get married, but I will be mad as fuck if they don't at least end up together. Bonus points for a kissu

Blau's art is so off model. Still kinda nice.

Kind of nice, but I don't really like Viktor with megane. Piggy is much better with them.

I like this stuff that doesn't require me to know Japanese to understand.

>screencapping posts is on a different level.

Who the fuck cares?
Sup Forums is not a secret club, your posts are out for anyone to read.

Ithink it's actually less shity than just copy/pasting and claiming as their own, as said.

I don't want them to get married either, they've only known each other for eight months. I want them to stay together and work on their issues, though, they both deserve happiness.

Gib source, please.

I want to say "b-but the fujo tears" but in the end I'll be mad as hell too

issushaim.tumblr.com/post/154629464750/ok-listen-im-not-saying-i-spent-my-evening-being[/spoler]
Seems to be the original post

They're so pure.

>someone ITT
issushaim

>defending having a tumblr and reposting user posts there, thus attracting even more landwhales to these threads
Kys

Doujins and fanart until I find something else to watch.

Cute as fuck yo

I know what you mean, marriage wouldn't be healthy for them in this phase of their relationship. I mean, they're practically incapable of communicating, they need to fix this before rushing into something so serious. They could be in a nice, long engagement.

This. Not to mention that Victor is the only one who has confirmed that it's an engagement really.
I want them to be on the same page before they get to the married stage, and they're not even dating yet really.

I still think they're going to kiss and this time they'll show it, that's the least I expect.

Fuck off, nobody cares.

You're defending it because you're the one that's doing it.

Probably watch it a day after the subs are out because of my work/sleep schedule and get spoiled by the thread OPs. Read one or two threads before the shipping bullshit drives me away again.

If they kiss at the end it will have made sense for episode 7 to be the way it was.

>spoiler

The Lyle salt in threads for a completely unrelated series, ten years later, gives me life.

It would feel too much like these crazy and impulsive weddings in Las Vegas.

I'm sure the last episode will be underwhelming. People will rage and S2 will be announced within days to appease the rage.

Learn moon enough to be able to watch the streams without waiting for subs when season 2 starts

Cheers

How long until we get a mango?

YoI has unironically rekindled my passion for learning Japanese. I've improved so much it isn't even funny.

Top tier deduction abilities, your parents would be proud.
Here's your (you)

Frantically refreshing /yoi/ on my phone at my desk all afternoon.

I would take the afternoon off if I didn't have a meeting.

I'm retarded, why is he knocking over a trash can?

>yurio and his boring ass lapdog

Male friendships was a mistake.

Every time I think I'm over the Lyle thing someone reminds me about it and I remember all over again how much I fucking hated it

It's like ME3. Just when I manage to forget about it some jackhole brings it up and I feel the rage all over again.

I'm already learning moon but still am too much of a beginner to know what's going on in the streams. Guess I could focus on this too.

Kek, I can't believe I'm not the only one actually doing this.

This, Otabek a boring, no personality shit.

I've already got wine and booze prepared so I'll just stay away from internet until subs come out, skip to the end because I'm too impatient and nervous to watch the entire thing anyway then cry.

This. Never get your hopes up for an animal ending that isn't hotblooded.

Fuck the second season. They brought Ali back, they could have brought Niel back as some brainwashed skittle and it would have been a hell of a better story plot than Lyle and his bullshit Anew romance subplot.

I am also doing this. Sick of not understanding untranslated nuances

I'm happy for people who like him, but honestly, I can't see the appeal, either.

It actually has me reading Japanese comics, tweets and comments for once, usually I wouldn't bother. I actually didn't even realize I could read them until now.

Lyle did nothing wrong, he's dating Chris now.

>using your phone at your desk
>using Sup Forums at your desk

You live life on the edge, user, I respect that.

His boring nonexistent personality makes it easier for self-inserting.

Yeah, same with me. I've been studying kanji for a while, but only now I realize how many of them I actually recognize on sight. It's uplifting.

Glad to see I'm not the only one dusting off the moonrunes dictionary to effectively sit in a thread about an anime all week.

l think people are just desperate to ship Fairy with someone. Otabek is boring by himself, but he gets shipped with Fairy.

Some months ago this tumblr faggot started to claim to be the one of the posters in another Sup Forums thread, I knew it was bullshit because that was me. He set up social pages and would post using my opinions, images and some irrelevant shit I blogged about even though I always post anonymously without a name, it's fucking scary. Fucking tumblr tulpas.

Does CR usually put the full episodes of shows onto Youtube? I just saw theyve put some up

I'd rather pair Yurio with JJ or the fucking Gook than Otabek.

On the topic of the show ending, are there any anime next season that look similarly homo?

I do that too. People in my country don't even know what Sup Forums is.
Sometimes people twitch when they see "anonymous" so they're like "Are you a hacker or something?" and I say yes.

Didn't an user say that they only put up the episodes with the kiss and engagement? There's no way we're getting a bad end if they're pointing people in that direction.

The gook has no interaction with Fairy and JJ is engaged.