God bless America. How many of you bought a gun recently?

God bless America. How many of you bought a gun recently?

>image
What a fucking moron.

>recently

not since I moved, hawaii gun laws are shite

>painted fingernails
>finger on trigger

Sorry son, we can't sell to the mentally ill

>durr muh gun safety
you people on this website take gun safety too seriously. I point guns at my friends all the time as a joke. They know I'm not retarded and that they aren't loaded. For a bunch of far right conservatives you all act like liberals when an unloaded gun is pointed at you.

>having an unloaded gun

Why? You a fag or something?

i have a shotgun
and that is enouth imo

>I point guns at my friends all the time as a joke.
lol

I'd advise a "do not proceed" with that fag.

That said, I plan on buying my older brother a handgun for Christmas this year. He's a libfag but his faith is wavering. A non-fudd gun ought to be his last push in the right direction.

Haha, some neet got into an argument on the internet so he asked his mom to take pictures of him with guns in a gun shop. How cute.

I unload it and then point it at people as a prank. Something the gun fearing pussies on this website will never understand. Sometimes I pull the trigger too.

Look, a mentally ill hapa playing with guns.
What could go wrong?

I think you forget what guns are for.

His stance is terrible. To be fair that stock is a bit too large for him

>that trigger discipline

A 12 gauge with buckshot is nothing to mess with, it's a man killer

If you really want to prank them you should spring on them from behind and hold a knife to their throat.

Right? People who believe in discipline with deadly weapons are apparently the stupid ones.

i smell a nigger

Kek, be sure to make a thread telling us how fucking retarded you are before going to prison for manslaughter for a few years because you blew your buddy's brain out the back of what used to be his skull with that 'unloaded' gun.

If you refuse to be autistic about gun safety then stay the fuck away from me.

>background checks

What's the problem here?

I'm not a gunfreak. Whenever I see stupid, I bitch about it. And you sir are just as fucking stupid as that tard above.

>owning guns
real men master the Blade

Anybody remember when a chon mod pranked himself with a gun he thought he unloaded?

good times

>trigger discipline meme
seriously all of you need to grow up. I take loaded revolvers and spin them around my fingers. Guess what? They never go off because I'm not a retard. It's quite obvious from that picture that the gun isn't loaded. So why are all of your freaking out over it?

Pointing a gun at a human makes no difference if it is loaded or unloaded. Point an unloaded gun at me as a "joke" and I would shoot you with my loaded gun and there wouldn't even be a trial.

In short, you are fucking retarded

Truth

The idiots in that pic didnt buy a gun. They just went for pictures.

LOOK SCHOOL PAPER!
WE WALKED INTO A STORE,
IT HAD GUNS! WE PICKED THEM UP!
I GOT A PICTURE! WE GOT OUT FAST
BECAUSE I DIDNT FEEL SAFE THERE!

Staged pic for the article.

you

>there wouldn't even be a trial
This.

10/10 would go to range with

it triggered me too user

Must be some small revolvers
Also
> not having a double action

You're going to shoot yourself in the leg in 3 years when you're high and forgot you loaded it.

Believe me or not, I don't care. Enjoy the hospital stay. They're only going to give you jello, and it is going to be shit.

fpbp.
children deserve to hold toys, not guns.

>He's gonna blow his buddies' brains out with a unloaded gun
You are one stupid motherfucker, never post again

recently I have 3 generations of gun collections and I'm a jew yorker

>painted nail
>'mom take my picture'
>trigger discipline
>cucked magazine tube
>chick lean
>no bulge in pants

Let's be honest Mr. "I point guns at people" probably has never fired a gun.

God I wish I could be there to see the look on your stupid face when you have an ND.

wat for?

Wow woah..those mags look too big

You can still get an assualt charge, even if the gun is unloaded

I can't wait to read the news report on you killing one of your friends

Maybe you guys need an example
>See Dad pull into the drive way
>I grab my shotgun and hide behind the door
>He walks in the house
>I cock the shotgun and point it at him
>Tell him to get on the ground
>We all laugh at the funny joke I did
seriously grow up and stop fearing guns

you're a humongous faggot. Cant wait to see you crying on the news as they haul you away "bu, bu , but I thought it was unloaded! I dindu nuffin"

Me, recently got a No.1 MkIII Lee Enfield made in 1912 and an M1903A4 Springfield Sniper's Rifle. Puttung cash down on an M1897 Wewchester for a project im gunna be working on

>They found the one picture of a guy who did something dumb
>They make no mention of the fact that he was physically removed from the premises immediately after that picture was taken

sƎʌ˥ǝSɹ∩oY l˥iʞ

>did i shoot 5 shots out of my revolver, or 6?
>yeah, I'm pretty sure it was 6. Definitely 6.
>(lolol this is gonna be hilarious) *pulls back hammer* hey bro think fast
>BANG
>o-oops

Or my favorite
>yeah it's unloaded you safetyfag, I just dropped the mag. Here let me prove it.
>*points gun at head* BANG

Ask any white trash or hood rat you know if they've ever known someone who died under similar circumstances. Protip- they all have.

Bought one this year. Never thought I would. But I have CCW permit with a Glock 28.

Haha, you are a literal retard

smooth trollin brah. You almost had me. 10/10

>Unloaded guns are voodoo magic killing machines
Please die the most painful death possible
You're too stupid to be alive

>future school shooter detected

WEW LAD
Just FYI, if you ever pulled that kind of shit around me you'd be waking up in ICU, no joke. I've ended friendships over that, no regrets. If you don't know how to handle a firearm ALL THE FUCKING TIME, you don't deserve one.

Probably a nigger, though. Hopefully it can read.

>Glock 28
Where are you from where you got your hands on one? I know lots of guys who would love to get one and a G25 to round out their collections.

>I unload it and then point it at people as a prank

Yep, have fun on the local news when you actually shoot your dad, internet tough-boy.

I buy several a year, none this Black Friday but will get one for Christmas. Pic related is the last one i bought back in October.

Recently purchased a 1944 M1 Garand from the CMP. Can't wait for the surplus 1911s to be sold. So much history in your hands.

My brothers went shopping for their competition rifles/ammo on black friday and picked me up a single barrel shot gun for home protection while they were there.

Real nice of them, I'm chronically single and live alone so I've been meaning to get one.

>take gun safety too seriously
Not possible, moran

I wish I had friends or family who would buy me a gun.

All of us

Nice my guy

>captcha is Surplus

Pic related lacks of nigger discipline.

R u a girl

what numbers

>Killing someone over a joke
What is wrong with you? Guns don't become magically loaded. I've had friends who complained about it because they are a bunch of cowards. Well they aren't my friends anymore.

can haz plz?

I bought myself a Romeo5...just because it's soon christmas and because i can.

I've been wanting to buy an 870 for a while but I don't know if I should just save up and go for an M1A instead

>being so scared of a gun that you run away if it's pointed at you
grow up
Did they really remove him for doing that? Man gun shows aren't fun anymore because of the SAFETY FURST retards.

Thats non of your fucking business

My first thought as well.

I bought a Colt M45A1 to carry on duty.

>guns don't become magically loaded
They don't become magically UNLOADED either, fuckhead. So 2 scenarios:
>A) You keep guns unloaded around your house so you can play with them and scare your buddies. When you actually need one, you're fucked because you were "just playing"
>B) You don't actually own any. I find this the easier of the two to reconcile, as no self-respecting man neither points his guns at other people nor keeps them unloaded around the house.
You're a liar, and an unbelievable faggot.

Hey stupid are you afraid to load the Equalizer
Point an empty weapon at me you'll still wind up on the floor and I will then own your empty gun.

I have lots of guns so I don't need to keep all of them loaded. Also it only takes a few seconds to unload a gun. I always check before that they are unloaded. You people are over reacting. If I didn't know any better I would say you are all a bunch of liberals.

He's holding the shotgun like a woman. Go on Jewtube and look at videos of women shooting rifles and shotguns. They are almost always leaning back with their hips forward like fucking retards.

OP image is obviously a soyboy faggot.

I got a new shotgun almost a year ago now, but I want a new handgun.

Lol the faggot in the OP pic. No trigger discipline, pointing it at another faggot, leaning back like a full on sock fucker, and has liberal hands. Fuck them both and fuck this troll post.

>That muscle discipline
>That trigger discipline
Just why

Kys, seriously, before you hurt someone

I've bought a gun recently most of my adult life

Picked up a Ruger 556 MPR for a decent deal. I think the cheapest prebuilt rifle with a free float rail I've seen.

Haven't bought any recently, only because I already have a bunch XD

Fr id like to see one of those guns pop their shoulders. bunch of soy goy grils and boys

I was just gonna say that. He looks like he has never even held one before.

He looks like the kind of kid who's mom never says no to him, so he brow-beat her into getting him one for christmas. She eventually said yes, drove him to the store, and just let him pick out whatever he wants.

That is the kind of kid who rides around in his car with a loaded handgun on his dashboard, still lives at home with his mom, only knows about guns from call of duty(but still claims to be a weapons expert), and who leaves his bullets scattered all over his dirty bedroom

>what is perspective

You're probably a fucking flat earther.

>moldy labia

come'on man

Do you rule 1, dumbass? People like you are why the left is pushing for more gun control.

I stole a gun, does that count?

Absolute faggot detected. You are either some leftie 'troll' trying to stir up shit and/or a complete retard.

You don't fuck around with guns abd any self respecting gun owner does not either. YOu are trying to give gun owners a bad name. kys.

>Careful not to fall for it