twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why was this show so highly rated?

People identified with Rem.

by who? i hate it

>No Izetta next week

who is rem?

STOP

I think he meant ram

I like the setting and I'm engaged enough to really want to know what happens next. But holy fuck it's aggravating to be watching a series about a protagonist manipulating reality with a special ability when that protagonist has down syndrome.

They're that group that did the song "it's the end of the world as we know it". I think it's spelled REM not rem though, and you say it by spelling out each letter.

was this supposed to be funny

Why are you redditors still here?

rude

please stop being retarded

Good.

It was good, but not fantastic. What people see in this show?

name one best show than re zero this year then

flip flappers

Opm

nice meme

Kabaneri, Izetta.

I've watched 4 anime from this year and Re:Zero was probably the best. But it doesn't automatically means that it's fantastic.

moar like redditarded, amiright?

Sup Forums called it a 10/10 masterpiece but it was a 6/10 at best, Sup Forums's standards are slipping.

nah it's great

Oh, shitposter-kun is back again today

get some taste

>No gundam next year
At least IBO is being glorious comparing to gumpla and previous confusing nonsense eureka 7 gundam.

>tfw no more Betelgeuse

MY BRAIN TREMBLES

i'm on episode 4 and i've lost all interest

Yeah, shit is so frustrating to watch.

it almost gets better later
almost

I managed to finish and was left disappointed, it was supposed to be like anime of the decade or something according to Sup Forums.

Really? I just people shitting on it. And before episode 13 I had no clue why.

not him but outside of Sup Forums it's being praised as some master piece

i guess i'll keep enduring and keep watching

Good, it was such a shit series.

He was talking about on Sup Forums though and I haven't seen that at all. The general even seems to mostly be people talking about the manga.

When it aired, the snow episode was posted relentlessly calling it a masterpiece.

I mean, Sup Forums will continually shitpost anime even if it's good, it's hard to gauge an actual opinion

I thought it was amazing and would definitely say ep 15 is a height of the show, lots of people complain about the start like but I thought it started incredibly and sort of teetered off with the dragged-the-fuck-out white whale shit. Did not need as many episodes about that as there were. Most frustrating part of the whole anime was knowing there was a manga or LN way ahead of where the anime was that I wasn't going to see for a year minimum, and translations for the LN/manga are all over the place

>I just people shitting

Still mad Whitefox didn't include the actual ending instead of pussying out.

that wasn't the actual ending for the anime though

WWAIT! what HAppend?

Opportunity! Here are some excerpts how episode 25 should have ended

>Of course none of the blood was his. It was from the knights lying at his feet.
>While Crusch and Rem were in a standoff with the man in front, the knights had engaged the enemy behind them. In the end, before Rem even sensed any combat, it was already over.

----

>Crusch’s left arm was severed, yet his two arms are still free to bend and turn, it was like an act to flaunt his very existence.

-----

>“Gluttony” Batenkaitos descended into a fit of deranged laughter, and “Greed” Regulus shrugged disinterestedly.

------

>Clash met clash, and in that instant she thought—
>I wish when he realizes I am gone, it could cause a small ripple in his heart.
>—This alone, was what Rem wished for in her final moment.

-------

>[Who is… Rem?]
>Having confirmed this fact with everyone on the carriage, Subaru commanded the driver to rush to the Capital with all haste, on his face was the desperate expression of someone riding into death itself.
>Impossible. There must be a mistake.

---------

>—When he arrived in the Capital, he found Rem after the attack, and when he knew all was lost, without a shred of hesitation, Subaru stabbed a dagger into his own throat.
>What he felt at that moment, he could no longer remember. Everything had turned out so perfectly, so perfect beyond everyone’s expectations — But the truth is, throwing it all away in that instant, none of it mattered to him.
>If he lost Rem, if it meant walking into a future without her, no matter how many times he must endure that pain, he will —— Only this, Subaru clearly remembers.
>Penetrating his throat, in blood, pain, searing heat, and loss, he lost all consciousness.
>When he woke, what he saw was Rem lying in a bed.
>The save point had moved forward. The place of return had changed. Subaru saw hell, and only hell.

nice fanfic

Read and weep

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/162/
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/165/

You can always just post the damn translations you know

translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

I don't get it. So she got whaled and everyone forgot about her but they still have her body?

don't try to use logic here

Everyone except Beatrice and Subaru. Subaru due to being from another world and Beatrice due to being a daughter of a witch and the forbidden library being a pocket dimension.

wait, did it just end last week or something? i literally just finished binge watching it an hour ago.

Well having the medical convoy ambused and Rem dying near the said medical convoy you'd assume that she was a casualty of war and haul her body back with you.

And they just decided they'd stick it next to subaru after he necked himself? Nice.

don't quote me you fucking retard

>Whaled
>Not turd goblin'd

Next to Subaru? Subaru ran for the capital to try and find Rem and he found Rem. To which he necked himself soon after.

Sundays waking up with BnHA and getting hype for Re:Zero were the best
at least BnHA got another season

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

If you are talking about the checkpoint change then yes. Becuase Satella is a bitch.

Thank god

I assumed waking up meant waking up in a bedroom they apparently stuck their jane doe war corpses in and not just becoming conscious. Nvm.

You are retarded.

My friend convinced me to watch this and I'm not sure if I'm going to make it through.

90% of the anime is just Subaru screaming like a retard about the shit he wants or how useless he is (which he is).

The timetravel/reincarnation/whatever is also not used in any interesting way. Subaru just tries being a different kind of retard every time he comes back until he hits the sweet spot of retardation and the universe decides to send him a deus ex machina to stop the viewers' suffering.

I don't think I've ever watched an anime with a less likeable protag.

That's why you don't watch the anime

The adaptation was pretty shit

In that one page his brain seems to do more work than during all the episodes of the anime I've seen so far.

Maybe I'll get around to reading it instead.

>BnHA
get some taste, please

How far ahead is the manga compared to the anime?

I know right? I'm even considering reading the books because I'm really into discovering the mysteries of fantasy universes but he was actually painful to watch.

At first I thought it might be an interesting contrast with geass/death note type protagonists that set out to scientifically understand their power because he was just kind of dumb. But it sucks watching someone in that genre flail about especially when his power is all about info gathering.

It doesn't help that he repeatedly sperges or tards out for the sake of plot. And even at the end when they're treating him like he overcame his tendency to project all over everything his motivation is still "muh instantaneous true love".

>implying re:zero wasnt the biggest meme of them all

Im surprised how many fags love this show on Sup Forums

>Rem won't wake up
>Subaru will either come to terms with this and move on or go into an unquenchable fit of rage that leads him down the path of being the Dark Lord

Not to mention it's been shown multiple times that he can use the Authority and he has absurdly more power than the archbishops. What the fuck does Satella even want anyway, aside from making Subaru miserable?

Really just solidifies my belief that no one on Sup Forums has an actual opinion of their own.

>Season 2 arrives
>Instead of us betting the Subaru in the novels we get the tard again

This is what happens when they don't include his monolouges or inner thoughts that Subaru is known for.

All of characters were trash except him.

To be fair, he said exactly what that monologue says in the anime.

>Betelgeuse
I don't actually like "lolsorandom" villains so I didn't like him a lot, at least he was well animated.

Doubt Re:Zero will ever get a season 2, even if it did they will have to backpedal a ton of shit.

So it didn't sell well?

Betelgeuse's story is pretty damn tragic in the scope of things. Most of the words he says are mostly directed towards himself rather than Subaru if you pay enough attention or read ahead.

It sold well but Whitefox committing to a season 2? Probably not.

Not really. He just acts like a spazz while obsessing about how he needs to make everyone like him. It seemed less like a part of a thought out plan and more like he just realized that was something he needed to happen so he decided to go full class clown.

Yeah, only you the newfriend who doesn't even know how to post properly knows shit about the medium. Thank you!

Fun times ahead

You are retarded and really new

>But holy fuck it's aggravating to be watching a series about a protagonist manipulating reality with a special ability when that protagonist has down syndrome.

That's like, the interesting part.

GrimGar :^) Im joking that was a awful series

Kys

How so?

They took out so much of the plot, character developments and foreshadowing for season 1 that it was pretty damn clear that they were afraid of committing to another season. Not to mention the ending we got in the anime.

But clearly you are just trying to find and excuse to shit on people for no good reason shitposter-kun.

desu i kinda liked it, had cool water colours.

the only thing it had going for it was the art desu

characters were unlikeable and reading the LN was just as bad

np :)