Christcucks BTFO!!!!

Christcucks BTFO!!!!

>For the first time, scientists have been able to observe something amazing: the evolution of a completely new species, in the wild, in real-time. And it took just two generations.

>Now, genomic sequencing and the analysis of physical characteristics have confirmed the new species of Darwin's finch, endemic to a small island called Daphne Major in the Galápagos. Its discoverers have nicknamed it Big Bird.

>There are at least15 speciesof Darwin's finches, so named because their diversity helped famed naturalist Charles Darwin figure out his theory of evolution bynatural selection- that is, mutations can help species become better adapted to their environment, and be passed down to subsequent generations.

>It's two of these species that came together in what is called species hybridisation to create an entirely new one.

sciencealert.com/darwin-s-finches-evolve-into-new-species-in-real-time-two-generations-galapagos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tB_YYEZxsBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Race mixing is wrong, nigger.

they made that up. falling for the bird jew.

>for the first time
We've witnessed bacteria evolve the ability to digest an enzyme in laboratory environments. This is just the first time we've witnessed evolution at such a blatant degree that evangelicucks can comprehend it.

Evolution is fake news. Fuck off soyboy numale cuck

So what characteristic was noted to have evolved? Curious, not clicking that link though.

Yet Negroid, Caucasoid and Mongoloids are the same species.

>Christcucks BTFO!!!!
how?

oh, i get it.
you haven't read the bible.

explain to me where it says in the bible that evolution is not a thing.

>evolution proven!
>here is the proof: literally just mixing two sub-species together
oh wow, I'll remember every time I see a mutt dog that I actually witnessed evolution. Not just dogs cluelessly banging each other.

Thank you, Science!

politicized science, and in both senses of the world

not only is an investigative process being weaponized against their hosts by the lovely Sup Forums shills

but they're also employing the other weapon of politics, the assumption that only a single perspective can be correct

>we've witnessed adaptations, which we will call evolution.
>two very similar birds creating mongrels is the first time evolution has happened on a large scale. This totally explains how a 30ft tall carnivorous dinosaur would just shapeshift into a tiny bird.
Im so glad evolution has finally been without a doubt proven!

Adaptation and racemixing prove that I can transform into a crocodile someday, thanks Science.

this.

Natural selection,genetic drift, speciation, can be fucking audited with fruitflies in a few weekends.

So they saw a bird come from a rock? Cause that's what evolution is.

EVOLUTION COMPLETE!

theres only one race the bird race stop this racism now

So race doesn't exist but subspecies from short term selective breeding does
Really fondles my brain scrotum

>>this, species can adapt. Which means they can just become an entirely new species thats not even remotely related to their original state.
I don't get how retards are so ready to claim that adaptation (real, known real by everyone) = evolution (lol T-Rex is a hummingbird now) aka false

S C I E N C E
I S
A
F A K E
N E W
C L I N T O N
R A P I S T

Not sure if you're pretending to be retarded or just a product of the burger education system

Evolution doesn't disprove God

If you take the Bible literally then yes, but if you replace days with stages, then the Bible is correct

Science
>birds can diverge enough in two generations to warrant classification as a different species
Also science
>humans can't diverge enough in 40,000 years to be classified into different subspecies

>if you kiss a frog it will turn into a prince!
>no it won't
>yes it will just give it millions of years it will happen we promise

Evolution is the dumbest shit. The only valid evolution is "microevolution" and that's just variation within the same kind (dog, bird, fish, etc).

This.

it also somehow proves evolution, and disproves all religions.

Makes total sense, completely air tight case with no holes!
Now back to watching Rick and Morty, its just so intelligent, you know?

what a coincidence, it happening in galapagos and all darwin must be right now.

really makes me think

Really? The bird transitioned into another species like an amphibian or something?

Christians believe in evolution you pagan waste. It's only the protestcucks that deny science.

oOoO look at me with my 200 iq and muh evolution

>you

It adapted, not evolved. Jesus achrist people are stupid.

Bird is still a bird tard. No one is debating that.

>interbreeding is evolution
Wut

What do you think evolution is, numbnuts?

You retarded fishfrogs.

Christianity doesn't deny evolution. Only Lutherfags.

was going to say this

>breeding has nothing to do with evolution

>A bird has one feather that is slightly less coloured than others compared to its parents that have all feathers of the same colour
>Completely new species

>A niggress has small dustbowls as hair compared to long blonde hair of a white girl living continents apart
>Absolutely the same species and no difference between the races.

>two subspecies of finch breed to create a hybrid
>this is considered evolved
Whoever wrote this article plays Pokemon and has no idea what entails macro evolution of complex biological organisms

FAKE NEWS

>Christcucks BTFO!!!!
You have it the other way around. It's actually religious fags who claim that this shit (microevolution) exists, because it's the only way to explain how Noah got 150,000 species of beetles in the boat in that ridiculous story: he actually only got one, but it microevolved. This is the regligious version of evolution, and it's something that doesn't exist.
>two of these species that came together in what is called species hybridisation to create an entirely new one
No. Hybrids are not a new species. They're just trying to twist the words to support their religion.

>different species
>one race, the human race

>a bird comes from somewhere else, mates with another subspecies of bird and produces offspring
>this proves god isn't real.
how? It doesn't even prove evolution either, not that bioadaptation is even intrinsically anti god in the first place.

>he thinks adaptation is evolution
wat

Christians only adopted evolution because the less retarded ones saw that they had absolutely no choice if they wanted to scrap together what tiny shred of credibility they had left. It's nothing more than a concession.

You'll especially see this kind of back-treading among cucktholics but eventually they're going to walk backwards off a cliff at some point.

macro evolution is a series of adaptations and mutations over the length of thousands upon thousands of generations through millions of years

try to get oxygen soon buddy

>the absolute state of brainlets in this thread

KEK

Darwin > Jesus

OP confirmed a complete and utter brainlet if he thinks two subspecies mixing to make a new one is evolution.
Literally the story you described is chad bird from another subspecies of bird finds it way to galapagos, it finds a cutie 10/10 birdie from another subspecies, race mixes like a cunt and produces a mongrel because the chad bird was too horny, and so a new subspecies is produced a mix between the two birdies.
>zomg this means we evolved from a rock!
No it doesn't

Nope, scientists before observed fruit flys stranded on island evolve into a bigger version.

Noah's ship was most likely a genetic library inside spacecraft.

>evolve into a bigger version.

any BTFO threads are probably bait. OP never heard of ligers or mules. sage.

You absolute faggot that isn't how it works.

Ok now I'm confused.

I was always told that what differentiated species was an inability to reproduce together and produce a viable offspring.

Obviously cats and dogs can't reproduce, they're different species. Two different breeds of dog can reproduce, and they can create a fertile mutt that can then reproduce as well, which makes them the same species.. A lion and a tiger, while different species, can mate and produce a liger or a tigon, which are infertile hybrids.

If two different species of Darwin's finch can reproduce, and create a fertile offspring, then how can they have been a different species to begin with?

science
>Two bird subspecies mix new species new classidication
Also science
>homo sapien and neanderthal mix is not different from pure homo sapien

EPIC meme but seriously the evolution deniers on this board are retarded, Darwinian theory is fundamental to understanding the differences between the races and the necessity of ethnonationalism/problems with miscegnation.

Yeah but how can you call it evolution of it's just interbreeding with existing sub species
Doesn't evolution involve the creation of new, more viable physical characteristics tested by nature to work?

This is what I was getting at

Wow 2 birds fucked and made a baby bird. Godfags BTFO.

Christcucks completely BTFO ahahaha. How will they even recover??

Mix a bulldog with a shih tzu
Evolution

Okay someone fucking answer this for me, because it's drives me crazy:

WHY, in 2017, do people seem to think evolution and God are mutually exclusive concepts?
>God creates all of existence and is woven into the laws of physics that underpin the universe
>Evolution, a natural system, rises from these fundamental laws (as do all natural systems)
>Somehow proof of evolution disproves the existence of God

Why do people act like science and religion are somehow incompatible? "Science" is the process of understanding God's universe.

>For the first time, scientists have been able to observe something amazing: the evolution of a completely new species, in the wild, in real-time. And it took just two generations.
>It's two of these species that came together in what is called species hybridisation to create an entirely new one.
eh

>a new dog breed is bred
>EVOLUTION IN ACTION
leftists and evolutionists are literally child brained retards, life can not just spring into existance, and you cannot form a human from an amoeba. Low IQ retards act like babbies and just accept whatever the gov't tells them, truth is, God created this universe with man in it.

I watched Rosie O'Donald do the same thing

The Bible teaches man brought death into the world.
Evolution teaches death brought man into the world.

>death brought man into the world
????
Are we esoteric orthodox posting yet?

The death of lesser specimens of primate and our less suitable kin allowed us to thrive and shaped our bodies into what they are today.

Evolution is stupid,stupid I say
>LOOOOOOKKKK GOYS THIS ONE BIRD EVOLDED IN LIKE TWO GENERATIONS (what happened to the "millions of years of slow evolution?) INTO A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT BIRD!!!! RELIGION BTFO!!!!? WTF I LUV SCIENCE!

>what is micro evolution
>birds giving birth to a slightly different bird is not full blown evolution

>I was always told that what differentiated species was an inability to reproduce together and produce a viable offspring.
Subspecies are of the same species, have very different traits abilities appearance, intelligence and so on. But can provide successfull offspring yet are very distinct from eachother.
Man has similar genetic distance between its dna across tribes of the earth as much as species with 10-15 identified subspecies or more. However we have 0 identified subspecies. Well ofcourse that's not true because we can recognize subspecies in like 10 seconds. There's niggers, asians, europeans, south americans, eskimos, etc. etc. you got it, and subdivisions inside those aswell.
So this bird from somewhere else mating with a native bird is no fucking different than say a japanese having a child with a south american, or whatever. Does that create a totally different species? ofcourse not. It's just a hybrid between the two.

so is that why I have a really big dick ?

This and always this

>This totally explains how a 30ft tall carnivorous dinosaur would just shapeshift into a tiny bird.
I couldn't imagine being this retarded.

because to get a living cell from dirt is impossible, and even if micro-nutrients and chemicals happened to fall into the shape of a cell and start working somehow, it would probably die in about 5 minutes, so if you believe in evolution, you believe that life started like 20 billion times and one time got lucky enough to continue to survive, but even at some other point life would probably go extinct, so essentially the universe is not old enough for something as complex as a human to evolve.

Another thing is that to have a working eye is evolutionarily impossible, you would theoretically need to evolve not only an eye, but the connection of it to a brain, at the same time, which would be at first a pretty shitty eye, like not even sense shapes, just light and dark, and the nerves that connect an eye to the brain are just as advanced as an eye itself, so you would need to get both those crazy advanced things at once just by happy accident.

THEN

You realize that all animals from an octopus to a bird to a human have eyes, so either we ALL share a common ancestor, or this fucking crazy miracle of happy accident eye and eye nerve making happened multiple times, which is retarded.

Now if we all share a common ancestor you would need to link humans to octopus, which would take longer than the universe has been around, and therefore evolutionists are smooth brained retards who drink fluoride.

>>It's two of these species that came together in what is called species hybridisation to create an entirely new one.
That's not evolution you fucking mongoloid.

How come you have to fuck up every detail and ignore obvious facts?

>Nope, scientists before observed fruit flys stranded on island evolve into a bigger version.
>I watched Rosie O'Donald do the same thing
HAHAHA

Evolutards eternally and wholeheartedly BTFO.

>creating new breeds is now evolution
Amerimuts everyone.
I guess america is full of new species then.

>The Bible teaches man brought death into the world.
>Evolution teaches death brought man into the world.
That is not how either of these work

Yea evolution actually is that simple.

Your level of retardation is fucking amazing

You HAVE to be ameriburger

>Life cannot spring into existence because I said so
Now provide actual evidence

Christ and evolution are not opposing ideas.

>slightly different breed of same bird is entirely new species
>but niggers and whites are the same identical species
Lysenko jewscience folks.

>Yea evolution actually is that simple.
That's not evolution idiot, incompatible species cannot produce viable offspring, the only reason those two can is because they're both subspecies of birds! Go fucking have sex with a kangaroo see if you can make a viable offspring you dumb fuck (ofcourse don't do that, leave the poor roo alone).

>atheist "scientists" think macro and micro evolution are the same thing
>atheist "scientists" dont know what subspecies are

watching rick and morty doesnt make you smart faggot.

>slightly different breed of same bird is entirely new species
>but niggers and whites are the same identical species
>Lysenko jewscience folks.
Yep truly amazing to behold.

>hurr durr science is for le dumb americanmutts hahahaha im le smart balkan turkbaby

This is still micro evolution you dimwitted triglodytes. Macro evolution ceases to be observed in nature, yet they tell us this is why we are here.

It isnt.

When weak bacteria are eradicated by antibiotics to give way to a new generation of antibiotic resistant superbugs, that isn't adaptation on an individual level, that's widespread evolution through natural selection

>subspecies mixing
>evolution

Dont waste your breath... these are the same people who reduce a complex belief system that incorporates the human condition, psychology, and behavior correction as "haha you believe in a literal man in the sky!"

These are people who will make fun of religious people for praying, then claim they love science for vaccines, and wont admit all the vaccines were invented by people who pray...

Corey? Your a fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=tB_YYEZxsBY
See the similarities between the video and this

You are just pulling shit out your ass...

No where does the bible teach that mankind invented death.

Typical dishonest lefty

>For the first time, scientists have been able to observe something amazing: the evolution of a completely new species, in the wild, in real-time. And it took just two generations of Marxist brainwashing to occur.

heh......