Racist Black Nurse Fired

Racist Indiana University Nurse Is Fired After Posting Hateful Anti-White Tweets

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/update-racist-indiana-university-nurse-fired-posting-hateful-anti-white-tweets-video/

F A T A L I T Y
A
T
A
L
I
T
Y

Im not quite satisfied until someone stomps her head into jelly.

Not only is that tweet anti white, it is all factually incorrect.

Another unemployed nigger, the sooner we can make all niggers unemployed the easier it will be so ship them back to Africa

Lol she shouldn't be talking at all

>ship them back to Africa
the jews shipped them here.
what makes you think they'll ship 'em back?

good luck getting niggers through customs.

Whites will ship the niggers to Monrovia after we ship all the Jews to Israel

>that cultural depression
>that projection of nigger culture norms
>had to throw in a "DINDU BITCH" at the ned for good measure

The normies are waking up. Knew it would happen once the left started to get emboldened, saying shit like this in public and expecting a parade instead of termination.

her next job, manning the fryer at Church's Chicken

it's called moving up the career ladder in the nigger world

gotta take your victories when you can

what about her freedom of speech, burgers? of course it doesn't exist when it's a proud womyn of colour exercising it.

>gateway pundit

literally fake news

She's talking about how she's famous now and won't even need to work. Inb4 nigger racist nurse gofundme

Suddenly doxxing isn't fair

This

T. Based hoosier

Um....not per capita, sweetie...

Links to Indy Star, local newspaper
Links to WTHR video news piece
Links to sheboons actual tweets
Links to sheboons actual videos
Indiana University Health comments on her

I’m sorry, leftist commie faggot, but that’s more journalism that MSN did all year.

Assuming the second part of your post is ironic
>what about her freedom of speech, burgers?
This is actually a legit argument.
Your move burgers.

Freedom of speech is not applicable when it comes to employment. An employer can fire you for many things, including your actions and statements made off the job. More so, her comments put the hospital in jeopardy. If a white child died while in her care, this statement could have been used in a trial to show the hospital being complicit, by allowing a anti-white racist to continue employment.

YOu know the canned answer you fucking leaf.

Hate speech is not free speech.

Not freedom from consequences etc..

Question is did she get her license removed?

Otherwise she's still a valuable commodity because of affirmative action

this >151123529

she is unemployable. if a malpractice insurance company got wind she was working for a hospital they would throw a fit.

say a white boy dies in her care, and all this stuff is out there on the internet...what do you think happens next?

her career and life are pretty much over. she might get some gofundme bucks but she'll blow through it in a month.

Freedom of speech does not protect you from being fired by a business. What business would want a retard like this hurting their image?

Freedom of speech is about speech relating to politics. And there was no law that fired her, but rather a private business that decided to.

If only reality was just like this.

She will simply move somewhere else and work again.

No. She won't lose her license over this. My wife is a nursing home administrator in charge of CNA, LPN, and RNs. She has seen way worse and not lose their license. She actually looked her license up on an Indiana gov website. It shows a list of RNs currently losing their license. One was of a woman who was involved in a nursing home death and it took the state like 4 years to remove it. Even after her conviction and sentence.

>Hate speech is not free speech.

Incorrect. Hate speech is free speech, as it comes to the government and it's agencies. It's not incumbent for an employer to continue your employment though if they don't like what you say or do.

I bet you anything she will be working in a nursing home before long. There is a demand for it. The article said she was no longer employed, not fired. I gaurentee she was given the opportunity to resign. If she resigned, then she wont even have to report it to the state licensing board.

she's too big of a liability. usually you're right, but from now on you google her name and this comes up. no hospital could ever say "we didnt know". if you're a lawyer you are seriously waiting for this bitch to make a mistake with a white patient.

nice

It is no wonder your government jail you guys over a tweet when you don't know what is free speech.

Freedom of speech just measns she cant be arrested for saying it, not freedom from social consequences such as work and social exile

She is a nurse you retarded fuck.
Openly racist cops are fired too, kys.

She'll probably be hired by Planned Parenthood and invited to give speeches to feminist groups.
>White bitches around belligerent black sheboons giving power power salutes are like kittens to catnip.

This

I very rarely agree people should lose their jobs over something they said. Even stupid niggers deserve the right to free speech without having their lives ruined for it.

But you cant be a nurse and say publicly that white boys should be killed. Even if its not posed as a threat, its just too far. If she wants to get into a job where she isn't responsible for people's well being then fine.

She was threatening to kill babies, while working in a nursery. That's illegal even here.

This, normally I wouldn't care, but this cunt is working in a fucking nursery, if something happened to a white baby while she was employed it wouldn't be far fetched to assume it was her fault.

But she is free to say whatever her shrunken dindu brain can muster. We socially are also free to castigate her for her actions. Freedom - google it leaf.

why would she even care? all she has to do is get pregnant with some employable darkie and get them gibs fo-eva?

>spend years in higher education to become a nurse
>Get fired after one month of having your license because of a tweet
Lmao

>She'll probably be hired by Planned Parenthood and invited to give speeches to feminist groups.

That's possible. Only a fraction of the work was done here. She got fired from IU Health, which is very good but she's still a licensed RN that certainly can get another job.

>threaten to kill white babies while working in a Nursery
>only fired
she's lucky she didn't get a visit from the friendly local law enforcement. They take that shit seriously, and she seems crazy enough to go through with it.

Only a leaf would believe that freedom begins and ends with black womyn

here's hoping this screencap gets spread widely, causes normies to get curious and look up violent crime statistics by race.

This+++

I am a white male, a white American mongrel to precise (no black, but still irish/german MONGO) and I've never done anything to niggers to make them tweet this shit about me except despise them. Wtf?

Her being fired only reinforces the anti racism narrative.

This is not someone you want handling babbies.

Damn... I didn't think it was possible