D-do you really want to gas us Jews, user? What have we done to you?

>D-do you really want to gas us Jews, user? What have we done to you?
How do you answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gR-e73EUbM
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=igrCwz8Wpr4
youtube.com/watch?v=nWSkdxWsUE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Yeah I do

Bend over, I get paid more for double kills

sleep deprived eyes

Yes I do.

>Jewish
>Lesbian
>Mental health problems
>Body developement disorder
>mind still stuck at age 15
>average age of audience is over 30
>makes videos of her eating stuff

uhm
Dotards?

No not all. Just you OP

please... no

no sorry, into the oven you go

Dont worry haim, Sup Forums is about irony and satire

thats not how you hold a dog you dumb whore

*gas

No gas don't work we just want to but a bullet right between you are fuckin kike

We could compromise and neuter her so long as she is permanently employed at a brothel

yes. this jew is the only one that has proven good enough to live.

The dog lives, but you go into the oven

N-neuter?
Wouldn't you want to have babies with her? Why neuter?

yes

Gassing would be preferable, but honestly whatever gets the job done is fine.

can you post this thread more? like 600 times a day? "you really want to kill x /pol?" Fuck you. Sage.

It's funny because Israeli doctors were caught sterilizing black women.

Sorry but genocide all those Christians under Bolshevism and controlling the central banks is a gassable offense. Also we know you didn't write that diary bitch.

a-hee-hee

Yes.

Yes.

You've been a virulent cancer on the west and the rest of the world for far too long. You attack and undermine every host nation that has done anything nice for your people anywhere on earth. Every single time. The world would literally be a better place without jews.

You all should know the answer to this

Umm... you forced us jews to be your bankers because your religion forbid Christians like you from doing such an activity. You are punishing us for following orders and making things efficient? It doesn't make any sense.

lolno I just like funposting. But stop giving me those puppydog eyes, I suspect every girl 20 years or younger then myself to actually be a dude so I don't care, plus you actually look like a guy who I used to know named morat and we got him high and flipped the lights on and off and kept saying MORAT YOU'RE STONED and he shat himself so you just make me think of a stinky morat tranny and it's gross

Don't forget, it's you jews that invented the fake religion that is christianity.

I want to protect her and her dog, I think I’m getting soft boys :(

Maybe Hitler was right, now go back to work eвpeин

>defends being greedy for personal gain
>doesn't mention the genocide
Checks out

Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?

if the jew in question doesn't even know about the evils in Jude, then i will leave them alone. even hitler had some jews in the army.

It's a boy, and it looks Georgian. :D Hi cuzz.

Where do you see greed? If lessening the load you've given us is greedy behaviour, so be it.
Also, why should I mention the Shoah? What connection is there?

really? the dog pic got me pretty hard

>leaf

Jews? No. Zionists? Spin those valves!

kanker joden

now there's a decent idea

>jew
>greek nose.
>typical greek girl hair
>Bulgaria

so Greek jew ashkenazi then?
so thats where our jews went to.

Interesting.
t.greek
atheist
pagan

Ah so that is why Sup Forums is nazi
lol

"Would you do it again?" she asks.
"Yes, for you," he replies.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gR-e73EUbM

Yes

Pull her close to my chest to comfort her. Tell her softly that there are a lot of Jews and I will kill her last. At first she will feel relief but then realize she will live through the seeing her people wiped from the earth.
Pic unrelated

Yes. I want every Jewish man, woman, and child in the fucking ground. For the good of all nations.

That Jewish face scares me of, she .. it ... looks like some demonic animal, I mean it, really scary

Sure gas is an efficient sweep of the masses, certainly not my first choice

Knights Templar became bankers and they were the holy of holy troops so I am guessing Jews made that banking shit up. Or as usual found one example in one city in the Middle Ages and then said every where was like that.

Aye.

kek

what haven't you done to us you dirty kike?

I would take advantage of her body

I think you should just hate everyone, regardless of whether they are spics, niggers or kikes.

i would take her away to live off the grid despite the fact that i'm supposed to kill her, just like the end of the first blade runner movie

Agatha is pretty cute and I'd love to breed with her but she has to shave her arms and armpits.

I can tolerate a hairy puss but those arms are hairy as fuck.

Yes. Especially you

mentally ill

You made earth a slave to yhwh.
I want off your prison planet!!

who even is this

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

>Sup Forums would gas this

yes
*farts on her face*
hahaha got you

Jewish women are evil. They literally invented feminism

kek

with my own ass after I had chillie concarne for 3 days

Ywn cum on threemilks mustache

My preferred solution is the arrest, (fair) trial and subsequent execution of the leadership cadres followed by deportation to Israel of the men, along with any spouses and children; women who do not meet those standards but who wish to accompany their compatriots back will be allowed to do so as well. For the remainder, they may stay but with the expectation that they intermarry with the Goyim and thus see their bloodlines extinguished by being White Washed eventually.

I only really want to gas her desu
lesbian weeb kike is the worst combo possible

into the oven Anne Frank 2.0.

looks like shes been hittin the gas already, she looks disgusting and sickly.

100% truth

This actually made me laugh.
Thanks Mr. Potato.

Dude, is she really a lesbo?

God she's so attractive. She reminds me of a girl I had a huge crush on throughout high school. She was JUST like "threemilk" but skinnier. We would hang out and she would make me tea and we'd go on walks and just talk and gossip about the world. One time I was in her room and came so close to hooking up with her as humanly possible (barring Weinsteining, of course). But she just wasn't interested.

Turns out she's a total lesbian. Fucking sucks. I actually think I could have had a cute curly Jewess under my belt, but NO, SHE JUST HAD TO BE A FUCKING LESBIAN

:(

Yes, she's a lesbian just like the love of my life. She made a video about it. Fuck Jewish lesbians.

>Sup Forums claims its "redpilled".
>Sup Forums lusts after literal jews and turkroaches

Explain.

This.

Right.

Fucking.

NOW.

Ayo, nigga, what the fuck!? Is it a new video or an old one? Do you know what the video is called?

why do you use a little girls' pictures u fucking pedo faggot

I think it’s just a phase

It is the natural desire of males to seek to spread their genes as far as possible, and hatefuck is a thing.

so, are you saying, that anne frank is actually an immortal demon-human-hybrid and is shitposting on Sup Forums?

Shills in shill threads always make "waifus" out of leftist / progressive / kike women
Its not Sup Forums
its shill Sup Forums

Kill yourself Anzufag.

>
I-is that Anna F-frank back from the d-dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=igrCwz8Wpr4

Some autistic girl from youtube who does ASMR videos and gets fetishized by lonely virgins

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=nWSkdxWsUE8
Jewish Autistic Anime-Watching Lesbian
here's her family (one of the girls is mute)

Killed half my family, brainwashed the other half.

>Lesbian

Welp, what a waste.

no such thing.

the brain doesn't always contorl the dick.
it sees female its wants to fug
Only yanks are true racist.

there is no such thing as the holohoax
Get out lefty/pol/ you jealous cunt.

you should also add "marxist" to that

Not this shit.

you can gas me with your butt