Flynn's lawyer met with Mueller team: report

thehill.com/policy/national-security/361983-flynn-lawyer-met-with-mueller-team-report

RIP Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/christopher-steele-trump-russia-dossier-accurate
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/christopher-steele-trump-russia-dossier-accurate
archive.is/eqbTI
unv.is/thehill.com/policy/national-security/361983-flynn-lawyer-met-with-mueller-team-report
foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/06/dnc-subpoenaed-in-dossier-lawsuit-steele-trump-russia/
archive.fo/438bY
archive.fo/1bRLq
paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/01D0177P.pdf
archive.fo/rgo2L
archive.fo/NBK5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mods keep deleting this thread for some reason.

>Mods keep deleting this thread for some reason.

They are scared

FBI realignment happening.

Arab states are united against Terrorism.

We're winning.

It’s over now.

Flynn just sealed Drumpf’s fate.

Remember when Bill Maher bet Drumpf would be gone by Christmas?

That’s because he had inside knowledge of Mueller’s plan, which was to get Manafort and Flynn to squeal on cheeto dick’s Russian connections.

Drumpf will be dragged out of the white house on Christmas morning by the capitol police while all you rural and suburban retards are distracted worshipping muh Jesus.

Tick tock blumpfkins, and happy holidays!

Because we’re ALL FUCKING TIRED of the same shitty leftist pipe dream of muh impeachment.

SAGE junk threads like this one.

DRUMPF BTFO
TWO SCOOPS? TWO DECADES IN JAIL BITCH

How is it a pipe dream if people are going to jail?

Are you hoping tax reform will get passed? Obamacare repealed?

Those are pipe dreams.

>Drumpf will be dragged out of the white house on Christmas morning by the capitol police
do people actually believe this shit? I'm not sure that has even the slightest bit to do with the Capital Police's job

I believe that trump is fucked though

shills off the leash again.
Arnt you idiots sick of saying the same crap over & over ? its been 1 year already.

Fag post, stay in you fag dream because that is all it is.

Do you understand why i believe that there is real substance to the charges aganst Trumps administration?

Flynn has been hunting pedophiles.

>no archive
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

And each month things look better and better.

And getting paid by Turks

Yeah that's pretty much the red flag to know it's over for Trump. At least he got Gorsuch in and maybe Moore might save him from conviction too.

Just so you're aware colluding with Russia is not a crime. Not even a small one. It's completely legal. Manafort is in trouble for lying about his taxes not anything involving Russia. If you think Trump is going to be indicted because Manafort/Flynn may have lied about their taxes (years before they met Trump) then you're mentally ill.

>Just so you're aware colluding with Russia is not a crime.

>collusion never happen
>1 year later
>it's not a crime
>1 year later
>Trump will never serve a day in jail

all those sealed indictments do not lead to trump.. they do however lead to the podesta's... geee i wonder who is close to them lol
your tears will be tasty . ty in advance .

liberals : skin color doesnt matter

HAHAHAH TRUMPS STUPID FUCKING SKIN COLOR I HATE HIM CUZ HIS STUPID SKIN IS ORANGEISH FUCK HIM

Indeed!

>1 year later
Bunch of dead lefties and we start getting real America again, all over everyone's asses.

The author of the steele dossier believes 70-90% of it is fact. Thats a lot more than collusion

There are no charges against anyone in his administration.

>There are no charges against anyone in his administration.

>yet

> Fusion GPS
>Podesta
>hillary
>Jail
this is how its going to end.

Mentally ill man calls other people mentally ill, like poetry.

> Fusion GPS>Podesta>hillary

hehhehehehe just like Hillary was going to be indicted last October when it was Manafort

we´re going to send her to Libya to be with her African slaves

i suspect there will be

>Event happened that everyone expected
wowowowowoowowowowowowoow
>Trump still fine

some ass hat in another thread was claiming the sealed indictments were all pol users, can someone confirm this or am I being led around like a f'in idiot.

There's also the little matter that Flynn was fired from the Obama admin for attempting to whistleblow, so...

Are you not worried? Who a year ago thought Manafort would be wearing an ankle bracelet

Nobody expected Flynn to turn on the president.

You mean the faggot who paid for the Dossier, and in the same sentence he admitted the dossier was completely unverified.

Looked it up, it’s fake.

Source?

was this the one that talked about trump pissing on a bed that obama slept in?

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/christopher-steele-trump-russia-dossier-accurate

Try and discredit Christopher Steele

Let's archive that unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/christopher-steele-trump-russia-dossier-accurate

Yes

Drumpf

They're going for a plea deal, and Flynn will flip on Trump to save his son.

Impeachment begins soon.

>try and discredit a spy of a foreign government's intelligence service
done

Good try

Now that Flynn has flypped, who's next?

My money is on Jared. His dad did hard time, thanks to Chris Christie, so he is terrified of prison.

>Arab states are united against Terrorism
That's cute. The entire region has been at war for thousands of years, but now their all good. Fuck off.

Trumper rage just like libtard rage, so human.

>Flynn has flypped,

Or maybe Jr. He could never do one minute in prison. Once he realizes they can get him on NY state charges that his daddy can't pardon he will shit bricks and start singing like a drunk chick on karaoke night.

>1 post by this ID
stay delusional faggot, explain then why Trump interviewed Mueller for FBI position, oh wait, you will never respond.
FAGGOT

MAGA
>MUELLER
>AIN'T
>GOING
>AWAY

Shill thread

>Sage

Samefaggot.

You already have a guilty plea from the campaign. Trump will be forced to pardon Kushner, Manafort, Flynn and/or Page, even if he faces no direct charge.

excuse me, this is /pol. there are IDs. there is no need to point out when the same person has made more than one post.

please learn the rules or go slinking back to Sup Forums

>Shill thread,
>Flyinn is scared of getting Seth Richd because he colluded with Obongo and Killary, and Mueller is going for that.

Nothing will happen to Trump.

Not until he puts the Clintons in jail he isn't.

Its going to be so great, it might be, frankly, the best ever. That I can tell you. You see the money coming back, oh it's coming back folks. Belive me. We have Mr. Johnson in the crowd, stand up, stand up. We have the best police don't we folks. We are going to start saying Merry Christmas again, it will be so great.

Papadapoulos was a former Trump campaign aide. He has already plead guilty to lying to the FBI.

The pipe-dream is believing that's where the guilty pleas stop.

>he could have been my son

Why did the Podesta Group collapsed then?
Keep dreaming shariablue, or keep desperately shilling. tic toc
greetings to Weiner

Do you know how fucking retarded you have to be to think that Flynn is flipping on Trump?

Jesus Christ. Either you're dumb as fuck or you're spamming with the hopes of influencing fear.

Found the 14 yr old faggot

LARP some more faggot

Amazing meme. Oscar candidate. Meryl will praise you. Kevin will read the winner. Is it produced by Miramax?
THE. LEFT. CANT. MEME

wow, this really proves that the right can not meme. they never could. weak. sad.

Then you’re an idiot. You liberals have not been right once yet.

yes darling, sure. good luck.
>NYTIMES: Russia Scandal Befalls Two Brothers: John and Tony Podesta
archive.is/eqbTI

Flipped? The only ones flipping are you moronic retards.

Fucking archive that piece of shit, negroid, before you post it.
Here
unv.is/thehill.com/policy/national-security/361983-flynn-lawyer-met-with-mueller-team-report

Trip of truth

ITT leftist Canadians LARP about impeachment for crimes that they know happened without any understanding of how they know or why any of it would be considered a criminal offense.
Carry on

>The White House has insisted that Flynn has no incriminating information to offer on Trump and that the break was not unexpected.

>“No one should draw the conclusion that this means anything about Gen. Flynn cooperating against the president,” Jay Sekulow, a member of Trump's legal team, told ABC News last week.

Rundown on the Flynn situation up until recently:

>sperging out because trump is your president
kek

But what about......

we don't give a shit about "what about"

What about Trump? colluded. Obstructed. Going down.

I don't give a rat's ass what happens to a Podesta or two.

Is it true the Flynn wept as he begged to have his son spared jail time?

Just something I heard. Wondering if you guys knew more.

Nobody knows. All speculation

Easily done. Why won't Steele testify if he's beyond reproach? And fuck you for linking the guardian.

I don't know, is it true your mom wept as she was anally plowed by 3 dozen muhammads?

Just something I heard. Wondering if you knew more.

If you guys knew how scumbag prosecutors worked you would be worried. They get some low level guy to "flip" and then rat on a high level guy. But here's the rub: If there is no evidence against the high level guy the low level guy MUST MAKE SOMETHING UP in order to not go to jail himself. This happens all the time and prosecutors not only know, but actively help it happen.

So this might be nothing, but it might be Flynn getting ready to LIE in order to save himself (or his son).

Mueller said no because he knows all about Drumpf’s corruption and wanted no part of his fascist administration, and what you stated doesn’t refute the fact that Manafort and Flynn are now cooperating with Mueller.

Stay triggered, drumpfkins.

Tick tock.

He has testified in court that his work should never have been published.

Buzzfeed responded with a Subpoena to the DNC for their internal communications about the dossier

foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/06/dnc-subpoenaed-in-dossier-lawsuit-steele-trump-russia/

They are trying to get out of a lawsuit for libel from a russian web server owner mentioned in the dossier

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAINNNN

Fuck off faggot

Rundown on the Russian Dossier:
The Battle for Fusions bank records:
Fallout from the dems admiting they paid for it:
Fusion Media links:
FISA abuse:
Unmasking abuse:
The Flynn situation:

You realize what would happen if you impeached Trump right? The half of the country with the guns would decide it doesn't like you very much.
It'd last about 3 weeks.

you really think Trump interviewed Mueller for the FBI directorship?

>If there is no evidence against the high level guy the low level guy MUST MAKE SOMETHING UP in order to not go to jail
Cool, then Flynn can be done for libel and perjury too.

>The adviser, George Papadopoulos, offered to set up “a meeting between us and the Russian leadership to discuss US-Russia ties under President Trump,” telling them his Russian contacts welcomed the opportunity, according to internal campaign emails read to The Washington Post.
>The proposal sent a ripple of concern through campaign headquarters in Trump Tower. Campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis wrote that he thought NATO allies should be consulted before any plans were made. Another Trump adviser, retired Navy Rear Adm. Charles Kubic, cited legal concerns, including a possible violation of U.S. sanctions against Russia and of the Logan Act, which prohibits U.S. citizens from unauthorized negotiation with foreign governments.
>But Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September, the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
archive.fo/438bY

Noone actually thinks this

Do you think Trump lied about his relationship to members of the Russian oligarchy?

>The adviser, George Papadopoulos, offered to set up “a meeting between us and the Russian leadership to discuss US-Russia ties under President Trump,” telling them his Russian contacts welcomed the opportunity, according to internal campaign emails read to The Washington Post.
>The proposal sent a ripple of concern through campaign headquarters in Trump Tower. Campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis wrote that he thought NATO allies should be consulted before any plans were made. Another Trump adviser, retired Navy Rear Adm. Charles Kubic, cited legal concerns, including a possible violation of U.S. sanctions against Russia and of the Logan Act, which prohibits U.S. citizens from unauthorized negotiation with foreign governments.
>But Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September, the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
archive.fo/438bY

Why would someone be angry that the billionaire who shares none of your problems isn't lying to you anymore? there's still pence

What did he mean by this?

Greatest sting in history about to be unleashed. If you believe this, you're a fucking retard of epic proportions.

Woops:

The Spooky Tale of Papadopoulos and Joseph Mifsud

News of Papadopoulos maybe wearing a wire came out 30th October
>Trump Adviser May Have Been Wearing A Wire In Conversations With Campaign Associates (DailyCaller)
archive.fo/1bRLq
>The former Trump campaign adviser who accepted a plea deal for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russians is a “proactive cooperator” with federal investigators, according to court documents unveiled on Monday.
>The website Hot Air explored the meaning of the term, and pointed to a 2001 federal court case which explained that “proactive cooperation is generally understood to mean that the defendant will engage in some type of undercover work on behalf of the Government, such as wearing a wire and/or meeting face to face with persons suspected of involvement in criminal activity.”
Court Case referenced:
paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/01D0177P.pdf

The professor was Joseph Mifsud as we found out the same day
>Revealed: London professor at centre of Trump-Russia collusion inquiry says: I have clear conscience (Telegraph)
archive.fo/rgo2L
>The London professor is not named in the official court documents but the Telegraph can disclose his identity as Professor Joseph Mifsud
>Prof Mifsud confirmed he was the London professor described in the document drawn up by special counsel Robert Mueller but vehemently denied any wrongdoing

8th November CNN publishes this article
>Academic at heart of Clinton 'dirt' claim vanishes, leaving trail of questions (CNN)
archive.fo/NBK5Q
>LAST THURSDAY he disappeared from the private university in Rome where he teaches

This would mean Joseph Mifsud vanished Thursday the 2nd - 3 days after the charges against Papadopoulos became known and rumors of him wearing a wire began

>"I absolutely exclude the fact that I spoke of secrets regarding Hillary Clinton," he told La Repubblica

>Those were his last words in public on the subject

True, it is outright delusion.