Dungeon Seeker

I'm genuinely triggered. I even shouted at the screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XbeVosPszo
novelupdates.com/series/the-dungeon-seeker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait until he gets to the cannibals.

But why though? So some girl revealed she's a traitorous backstabbing slut. That should be no surprise.

I could probably tell you, but that would be dangerously close to blog material.

I just don't get why they had to be such cunts about it

Stacy will always end up with Chad. The MC should've known better. It was kind of bullshit since there was zero foreshadowing that she was a cunt though.

This manga is edgy for the sake of being edgy.
Hell, is so edgy that i can't help but think that is completely on purpose, like there will be a twist that justifies all this edge.

Funny because that is how girls are in high school.

I heard from some anons in a previous thread that in the novel, she gets sold as a sex slave when "chad" gets tired of her.

She apparently goes through many owners, including giants that have her get a surgery to rearrange her stomach so she can take their dicks.

Xxx.sakamoto666.xxX or some shit

Being a villager with shitty stats fucked her up good, going for the strongest guy was understandable
But her acting like that when the guy was already inside was complete bullshit

Is it true that the bitch get sold to a giant who modifies her pussy to take his large as fuck dick?

Gotta camouflage the fact that is a compete ripoff of Arifureta somehow.

Are there translations of the novels for this?

That's all? Not edgy enough baka

There's more but I bareley remember the details so take this lightly.

But after being raped/living as a sex slave for a period of time, the NTR'd girl sees a bunch of other girls die(I think it was more rape and hardcore sex or something I don't know), and then vows revenge, and it hints as her taking the same path as the MC.

>My first master, was a scatology pervert. And there, I gained the mentality where I can pretty much accept anything……probably.

>But that master was someone who wants the innocence of it, so I was immediately sold again to the market.
>I was bought by my second master. And I got frozen.
>After all, that was one that is more than four meters……it was a giant.
>The tip of the head that was as large as a baby’s head, honestly, there was no way for it to come inside.ーーthat’s why there’s the surgery.
>My belly was modified, and two fists can now easily enter it.

>This manga
It's a light novel manga adaptation.

Fuck yes

They should have let cannibal girl be her true wifu, and journey with her, let her eat true food.

>>My first master, was a scatology pervert.
fuck, I haven't even finished reading this post, but that's already some MGS-tier suffering.

We can only dream.

Does this guy even get a waifu or does he stay a lonely edgelord forever?

does it bother to explain why someone would go to that much trouble for a human when there are probably bigger girls out there?

>one that is more than four meters
>four meters of giant dick
Anons, I know that you all must have skimmed this and thought "oh, 4 meters, I guess that's pretty big" but stop and think about this.

She took F O U R M E T E R S of dick.

to put that into perspective Code Geass' knightmare frames are 4 to 5 meters tall
youtube.com/watch?v=7XbeVosPszo

For you Americans the average man is a little below 2 meters tall, or somewhere around six feet, and this is only HALF of Giant-sama's dick.

>she can fit two people inside her vagina
Talk about throwing a sausage down a hallway.

I think she's saying that the giant is 4 meters tall, not that the giant has a dick that is literally 4 meters long/tall.

Where can I read the LN?

It's okay.

Read the LN. She becomes a whore and undergoes surgery so a giant can fuck her. she kills her way out of slavery.

Yeah and now she will become Edge girl.

Three reasonable explanations off the top of my head:
A bigger girl would be a specialty item and cost a lot more than a used slut plus mods
He liked her appearance more than any available larger woman
He liked impaling a small body on his dick, with stomach bulge etc.

Help me, Sup Forums, I can't decide. Is this more edgy than Shieldbro?

Both are equally dumb and edgy.

>This manga is edgy for the sake of being edgy.
Welcome to Modern Non Jump series. Where they apparently can only make edgy as fuck series in attempt to gain attention via shock value instead of proper writing and story telling.

I don't understand how people can read LNs to such an extent that they become so ungodly popular.

They're almost always poorly-written trash. Why not read an actual book if you want to read? It always feels like I'm reading some sub-par reddit-tier greentext every time I attempt to read an LN.

Wait if Cannibal girl is so different how does NTR girl look?

Because many people have shit taste.

They're books with anime watching teenagers in mind
Almost every country has their own LN tier equivalent for books

novelupdates.com/series/the-dungeon-seeker/

>People enjoying trash

It's not that hard to understand, you guys come to Sup Forums after all.

spent the day reading the novel

its trash

when's next chapter

I would read a manga of her using her slut skills to climb up the ladder and repeatedly trade for better men.

are these two just ripoffs of eachother or something?

Dungeon seeker hasn't gone full harem shit yet.

maybe if he stopped killing people

>It's a light novel manga adaptation.

Which is also plagiarized from another LN.

>are these two just ripoffs of eachother or something?

Actually Dungeon Seeker author plagiarized Arifureta. All profits of Dungeon Seeker now go to the author of Arifureta.

the funny thing was I thought the manga art was awful and then I see the LN art and I'm like what the fuck is this shit

No really, you should always expect the 'girl' to fuck you over. That way when she does you're not surprised.

That will teach to you dump all your skill points into dex.
wisdom best stat

>All profits of Dungeon Seeker now go to the author of Arifureta.
What?

The ending would be too lame: once she has a few kids and her looks are fading, she finds a loser similar to the original MC to settle down with, and he works hard to take care of them for the rest of his life. There's no big finish.

>Actually Dungeon Seeker author plagiarized Arifureta
i still havent seen any proof of this yet,
it does share a few similar aspects,
but they are quite different.

>MC gets transproted with his classmates
>everyone has great classes and god-tier stats while he gets shitty stats and a supposedly shitty class
>there is some huge labyrinth that's famous as shit
>MC tries hard to compensate for his weakness and one of the bitches that got transported with him show him her support
>while in the labyrinth, MC gets betrayed by one of his classmates and left for dead
>MC lucks out and falls into a room that has some healing shit
>faces against the monsters of the labyrinth eats their flesh and obtains great powers
>MC says he is throwing away his humanity for the sake of survival and goes full edgelord
>decides to explore the labyrinth
>his main weapon is a gun
>his class allows him to absorb skills from other beings because reasons
The only difference between this and Arifureta so far is that the number of people transported is smaller, they were thrown away by the kingdom, the first love interest ended up being a total bitch and the MC doesn't have any waifu yet.
Arifureta is shit, but this is a blatant rip-off.

yes, those are the few similarities,
have you actually read them or just a summary?

Because it didn't. the plagiarism issues came from when the author used a Japanese folk lore about a tall girl who picks up little boys into the story.

>few
Are you joking? There are enough of them to make it extremely unlikely that DS's author did it unintentionally.
I have read Arifuerta's WN and Dungeon Seeker's manga.

well just read every chapter so far and I can safely say that it's shit

is Arifuerta any better?

It depends on why you hated it.
Arifureta is pretty much the same story, but the classmates are more likeable and MC gets a waifu pretty sooner.
Dungeon Seeker seems to be a more edgy version of Arifureta with no romance so far.
Of course, both are Gary Stu edgefests with shitty writing.

just for argument's sake what LN is it plagiarized from?

Arifureta.

Still don't top that one manga where some faggot had to kill his friends to constantly gain levels

>we need a reason for the MC to be edgy
>I know, let's make the childhood friend girl totally betray/pseudo NTR and leave him for dead while being as much of a cunt as the evil guy instead of showing any semblance of remorse or hesitation like you'd expect from the years between them

It's as simple as that, the two of them are shitty written plot vehicles to push the equally shitty written protagonist down a certain path.

It's kinda disappointing that this leaves a hatefuck out of the question.

And I love every single thing about this shit show. Its my guilty pleasure.

>Actually Dungeon Seeker author plagiarized Arifureta
Man it doesn't matter if he plagiarized garbage. They're both trash in the end. The dude literally broke the third wall just so he could say he wishes his light novel could get a manga and anime.

He was already incapable of carrying through with it what with being made of poison. 5 seconds in and the bitch gets off easy when she should be screaming in pain and horror.

>what with being made of poison

Whats this now?

>Taking a story seriously when, in an attempt to be edgy, it just starts sounding like a Black Lilith or ORCSOFT game

That shit is the perfect sign that something isn't worth reading.

Read this:

Succubi cannot be trusted, they are all inhuman.

Doesn't change the fact that this is a shitty copy of an already shitty LN.

He ate the poisonous flesh of a lich and gained the same physical properties. His flesh and body fluids are all now full of super powerful toxins that fucks up the stupidly high level monsters, nevermind the stupid cannibals that tried to eat his leg despite getting a look at his status window.

The greater the suffering the greater the return. People like these kind of works. Have you read revenge classroom or whatever that mango was called? It's entertainment in its most raw form, manga/light novel is a medium which allows for this type of edginess unlike most anime.

This seems like the kind of shit that appeals to potential school shooters.

>Doesn't change the fact that this is a shitty copy of an already shitty LN
But it's not a copy. All it has is the same start, at best. Otherwise the two series went two different ways.

Those are enough similarities for me to call it a ripoff.
Anyway, which way did Dungeon Seeker went after the parts covered by the manga?

*Dungeon Seeker go

I know usually people can make bad broad comparisons but he really isn't kidding with Dungeon Seeker and Arifureta. I mean its almost shameless in how much one copies the other.

The only weird thing is that in Arifureta, the MC spontaneously goes full edge (I mean okay ONE guy backstabbed you but you take it out against the world?) while in Dungeon Seker, the MC has to sacrifice his humanity to consume demon meat.

>His waifu will never tell him.
>"OK! Master! Let's kill da ho! BEEETCH!"
Hajime is suffering.

Meets tons of girls, kills tons of girls. Probably the only person he's willing to party up with at this point is the adventurer who leaves those message hints. And he's reaching a point of the dungeon where his build starts to backfire so god decided it would be more entertaining if he got out of the dungeon for a month or two and get a job change. so he wouldn't have such a min-max build, cause SPD can't cut it when you need STR to push the damn door.

So he doesn't get a permanent waifu? Ever?

Reminder that 75% of LNs are some kind of rip-off.

Chinese LNs are the fucking worse though.

>(I mean okay ONE guy backstabbed you but you take it out against the world?)
He doesn't even do that. He just wants to go home.

>>>/MGTOW/

Come on

Nope. At least not in Vol2. Every time you think, "hey maybe this girl will join him!" He kills her. Well, not like they weren't trying to kill him either.

>can't progress because you don't have enough STR to open a door
What a fucking retard.

>cause SPD can't cut it when you need STR to push the damn door.
but force = mass x acceleration?

>not going FAST

He'd just end up as a red spot on the door user.

>muh speed builds
>being a faggot like Kirito

While his AGI build is retarded, i enjoy the resolutions to his problems somewhat, the two times that he doesnt overwhelm his opponents with sanic speed. he figures out roundabout ways to fuck over that kraken and the gorgon

he'll regenerate it off

remember when the guy wrote a detailed account of an old man raping and murdering a cannibal only to have that character be already dead at the end of the next chapter? what was up with that?

His AGI build isn't really retarded though. It works great for the bullshit Cerberus. No amount of DEF was was gonna help with that.
And there was no way he was gonna survive unless he minmax'd like crazy.

It's just that higher floors are getting more bullshit as well. His trump card(Not his speed, but his poison body) is no longer gonna work nearly as well since monsters will has immunities now. And he's gonna reach parts where stat checks are gonna matter more according to god.

tfw agi stat hardcaps at 50 and he throws away 2950 points

if he's playing by MMO standards, he should have an evasion cap

If the writer actually wrote it like a game, there would be enemies with weak but unavoidable attacks to stop the passive stat cheese.

>Running AGI without STR.
>Liking shitty criticals with no power behind them.
>But user he's using a ranged gun build why would he need STR?
>Not wanting STR for higher end guns and to control recoil better

he wouldn't last a second in Tree of Savior that's for sure

Oh hey i was looking for that gif. Have a rare ghost