TRUMP MAKES RACIST JOKE ABOUT WARREN AT EVENT HONORING NATIVE AMERICAN VETERNS

thehill.com/homenews/administration/361990-trump-calls-warren-pocahontas-at-event-honoring-native-american

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXH5xIJ1C1Y
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/03/trumps-pocahontas-jab-at-elizabeth-warren-draws-the-ire-of-native-americans/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proto mexicans BTFO

FUCK
YOU

We have the best President don't we folks?

He's the greatest President of all time. (Of all time.)

>its more racist because its on the presence of natives
No
>its racist because cnn says its racist
No

Youre all a bunch of babies

jesus what a fuckwad

In the presence* oops

>He's the greatest President of all time. (Of all time.)

Ok user I see you hate our verterns and Native American people

Why don't you move to nazi germany or whatever shit hole you alt right fucks came from?

It's pretty fucking racist.

Lol care to even attempt to explain why its racist? Cant wait to hear it.

Didnt know a disney character was a treasure to a bunch of drunk savages

He really gives zero fuck, it's brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=dXH5xIJ1C1Y

Not as racist as pretending to be Native American.

Pocahantas Warren isn't a native or a veteran

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/03/trumps-pocahontas-jab-at-elizabeth-warren-draws-the-ire-of-native-americans/

Haven't you people ruined Native American lives enough? You white people killed them and stole their land and now you attack them and make fun of them.

>white woman pretends to be native
>trump makes fun of it in front of REAL natives, re-asserting the actual identity of the code talkers

Its not racist youre just a little fairy afraid of reality

I LOVE TRUMP

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK SPIC OP

>Pocahantas Warren isn't a native or a veteran

It's still a racial term he's using.

>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK SPIC OP

Native Americans need to go back where exactly cracker?

you cant be racist against white people FACT

Mongolia, faggot.

>1/60000000th native american

No. When she collects her aboriginal benefits it sucks benefits from real natives.

Trump is such a retard, but that was funny. I can't believe you right wing retards thought this idiot was a suitable choice for president. Fucking hillbillies.

Pochahantas isn't a racial term, he's the only person who uses it and he reserves it entirely for Elizabeth Warren.

I never saw the Cherokee tribal land deed, but these days I do see libtards stealing our tax dollars

Listen cracker, I'm sure you don't think red skin isn't racist either.

>implying natives think its okay for whites to LARP as natives and take their reservation resources

You got fuccin roasted by fpbp wimp get the fuck over it

>Mongolia, faggot.

And you should fuck off back to Afrcia pink skin faggot

is it really racist to be racist towards a white person pretending to be a different race?

"Racist"

Go the FUCK back to /LeftyPol/ you FAGGOT

Mongolia retard epic op

Nobody is making fun of native Americans. He's making fun of that hypocritical, lying, cunt.

Their skin IS red.

People dont call me european. They call me white.

>being this triggered over a joke
Holy shit you really are a snowflake lmao

>is it really racist to be racist towards a white person pretending to be a different race?

She's from Oklahoma.

The ground

-Low Energy Jeb = Fatality
-Crooked Hillary = Fatality
-Pocahontas = Fatality
-Little Marco = Fatality
-Fake News = Fatality
-Pocahontas = Fatality
-Lying Ted = Fatality
-Crazy Bernie = Fatality
-Little Rocketman is short and fat = Fatality

He is a true master-baiter, and shitposter extraordinaire.

>Nobody is making fun of native Americans.

>native american groups tell trump to stop using racial slur of Pocahontas
>trump keeps doing it
>see it's not racist!

Natives died almost entirely because of disease, we just built atop the vacant land. The ones who died in warfare, did so because they attacked the white man, in retaliation against disease.

EXTRA
SALT

Irrelevant statement

Where they came from...east asia

>Natives died almost entirely because of disease,

Yes those disease ridden clothing they gave to Natives. That's considered bio warfare.

Sorry your primitive retarded Brown faggot ancestors got owned. Its called history. Almost every country as we know today won a battle against indigenous rodents like yourself OP. Too bad your legacy is failed Brown epic boi hahaha

I want to believe that the saltposters are real

mongolia dumb kike

>Africa

lol that's already been debunked moron

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

You'll find out why he was elected very soon.

>Where they came from...east asia

And Africa is where you all belong. If we are going to go by your retarded system.

>It's still a racial term he's using.
so what you're saying is I should get upset about Trump using a "racial" term, but I shouldn't care that Pocahontas lied about her "Native American" heritage to get special treatment?

are you fucking kidding me?

India obvs

Why do they all have the same face?

Pocahontas looked disgusting -- heritage protruding -- swollen heritage before the press. Very very disrespectful.

Victimizing the loser in history and forcing the winner in history to play with a handicap is in itself inherently racist.

Democrats say all day every day, "were better".

They dont want an equal playing field

I didn't watch the video, did the group of Navajo code talkers ask Trump not to say it? Or was are you referring to some WaPo piece where they drag out a bunch of liberals to represent an entire race and attack Trump?

I never saw the movie... did this actually happen?

>Africa

What's it like to always be wrong?

Myth.

BLEACHED

Are you that white girl NAACP cunt who pretended she was black all those years?

>dont be racist in front of people
>only behind their backs

The absolute state of leftists

>leftists in charge of taking offense for others

Just saw the clip. The natives didnt seem offended at all and thanked him for the compliments.

How is this racist to Elizabeth Warren?

Should have invented Penicillin then, or formed a confederacy of tribes to drive off all the white men.

A bit late to be lamenting over societies that are already dead or are confined to their tents in Oklahoma.

A cross between the Indian princessand the aggressive drunk identites seems to have been embraced by Warren

99% of them died from disease that was no ones fault, and the Europeans died from Native diseases as well

Some tribes were good, but there were a shitload of literal savage tribes that would enslave, rape, genocide, and eat one another

Trump did nothing wrong here, didn't make fun of natives, just a retarded white woman larping as one

Though once again, the increasingly-unhinged Media will blare it at us 24/7 and more and more people will wake up

If only we could get that pesky first amendment out of the way, then we progressives could actually get to work on civilizing you right-wing savages.

>caring about what featherniggers find offensive
YAWN

Loyal sidekick is an excellent stereotype to have, much better than loud and obnoxious, like Italians.

Dude he's called her pocahontas for god knows how long, and he does this because she has falsely claimed to have native american descent in order to get ahead.

(You)

I love when faggots come on here and cry about this shit. FUCK INDIANS they’re savages and lucky we didn’t kill them all when we could. Idfc If they’re veterans and served in whatever Jew war they’re not white and idc if they’re offended

>Trump hates vets...
When did this narrative start?

>natives would scalp and burn to death our women and children in raids on our towns
>somehow were racist for not giving them an inch to budge

i wish i could vote for him again right now. why do i have to wait so long.

With McCain

The best part is how they HATE Andrew Jackson for this, yet still vote for the party he founded. Democrats possess a brutal cunning that allows them to paint their enemies for their own historical crimes and get away with it for generations. If Goebbels was still alive he'd be blushing right now.

COME AND JOIN THE PARTY

>no archive
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

Amen brother

>He's the greatest President of all time. (Of all time.)
Your favourite president!
Just amusing that the far left only now figure that he has called elizabeth warren pocahontas for trying to falsely claim being a native american. So now they say it's bad as if he said it for the first time. They'll take anything and spin it into being offensive.

I second that

oh my god this is incredible

Quit your bitching you fucking faggot

Fuck American abbos

At the end of the ceremony Kelly and Trump paid tribute with an extended Tomahawk Chop and chant; and invited them to a Redskins game.

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Whites are supposed to be exterminated, according to "progressives," and all races other than white are saintly in their cultural traditions, religion, economics, warfare, etc, no matter how barbaric.

Literally nobody gives a fuck about the native Americans. If you did you'd be giving your land back to them. But that'll never happen so you can graciously fuck up about history's biggest loser ever.

Anyone have a video of it?

>Haven't you people ruined Native American lives enough?
obviously not.

I'm sure the natives weren't that offended that the president was lambasting a white woman for cultural appropriation.

They might even be so blissful that they don't know what cultural appropriation is, I envy them that.

He's been a fine president. You fucking Nu-left idiots think presidents should Lord over us like a king. Things are fine the way they are tho federal control overall could use a slimming.

Go tweet about Hillary your on the wrong site here boy.

So this is the new thing? We can't talk about trans-racial people? I don't even know if Warren is a full-blooded native yet or if she's still transitioning,