Is this real life? This man is fucking insane

Is this real life? This man is fucking insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/47WtItcUKAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, twitter really went to 280

Think for one minute about this man

The man is a gift from God himself. LOVE IT! All the enemies of Liberty hate him, which tells me alot.

Yeah, I know. Twitter is full of lengthy diatribes now and it totally breaks the balance, IMO

hahahahahaha

Is he actually crazy? It was funny and quirky before, but is he actually losing it for good this time?

Is he not your favorite president?

I mean, if we're including dead presidents, maybe not, but where's the sense in that?

yes, he is my favorite.

It's all a show man, they know 'legacy' media has been found out as bullshit by a critical mass and will now sacrifice it and move to take over 'alternative media'
Trump is their way to your precious but poorly discerning goy heart.
youtu.be/47WtItcUKAI

He really needs to make his tweets shorter, 280 be damned. Keep it tight and concise, brevity is the better part of wit.

BASED

If by insane you mean brilliant, yes

This is garbage. I didn't vote for him to read a bunch of bullshit. Bring back the 140.

dementia is really kicking in hardcore now, buckle up

You're a retard

Name one (1) thing wrong with this tweet.

He’s not my fucking president

no, 280 twitter sucks

This man understands. 140 is superior

He's not just your president, he's your favorite.

Why isn't Fox included in the competition?

But also, it reads like something fucking Chris-chan would say.

Go to bed Hillary

It was her turn!

>your favorite President (me)

Jesus Christ. Level 100 shitposting.

>butthurt over a tweet

This tweet made me laugh for a good minute.
He really know the best trigger points on the left.

Assumingly, because the kind of butthurt twats that obsess over tweets would rig and would-be polls.

>Not being concerned

CNN should win

>If fox was included it'd win

Ok then

Checked.
Why would Trump spit on Fox exactly?

Fox isn't in the competition because they're not dishonest about Trump

Greatests talking head ever. Thank god he won.

this, its not even top 10 funny

>butthurt over a tweet

leave him be, he's 70

I think it was supposed to be funny. And it was, for Trump supporters. And triggering for leftists. Two birds, one stone. He's indeed a man of business.

Well that's what's wrong with the tweet (the question I was answering)

Put it in the competition, and we'll find out who does the fake news. Omitting it is just trying to protect it.

That's what's wrong with the tweet.

>and not including Fox
Fucking kike lover Trump, Fox is lugenpresse too. They lied constantly about you during the primary and are trying to bury Roy Moore. They get the bullet too

Are you not aware of the distribution of conservative/liberal news networks in the states?

Fox, shitty as it is, pretty much stands alone.

I love this man

By the American flag icon you have, I would say DJT is your president. Fucking deal with it.

Narcissist fruit cake. Americunts were really fucked between Hillary and Trump.

No I am not aware

Hows the cultural suicide going, potato nigger?

What a clown. Cool president you got there burgers.

It's because letting fox off the hook pisses off leftists even more than insinuating that they secretly live Trump does. (Not that fox is any better, it's just that giving them a pass makes rabid leftards writhe in white hot anger)

They have yet to realize 2 and a half years into the game that everything Trump does is a joke and they're the punchline

280 OP, nerf now

I mean, hilarious as this guy's Twitter rants are, and as funny as this one is, are you guys seriously ignoring the clear mental decay we're witnessing?

Fox isn't an enemy, it's a traitor. This is a bombing run over the enemy. Fox he will deal with in a different way.

It's his personal twitter. I see no problem with self-indulgent behavior.

This is what's wrong with prissy faggots like you. You claim to want more intelligent discourse, but you're too fucking stupid to head over to the @potus account and instead you hound his personal feed 24/7 like some sort of jilted lover

Yeah, liberals belong on mental asylums

I love your president.

>One is a grandfather bragging about being a billionaire President of the USA - literally maxing out life
>The other is a numale soyboy crying on Sup Forums from his parent's basement
Hmm, I wonder who I'm going to judge here

Yeah
As someone with left beliefs and principles, I wish we weren't so easily distracted by his shitposting.

Yes he is you little bitch.
Still 7 more years to go

Think about what? That he's constantly lied about and smeared by CNN and the rest of MSM? Any man with any balls would fight back the same way President Trump does. Which is why Lefties and anti-Trumpers are nothing but big fat pussies.

The mental decay would be the autistic screeching responses.

Exactly this

Traitors get the bullet first. Trump should stop sucking Fox dick all the time, it makes him look like a retarded boomer

holy fuck is this real

MADMAN PRESIDENT

When Austria is relevant we'd talk about your leader's tweets too. Speaking of such, who's your leader again?

MAGA
A
G
A

Ok that's a bit weird.

Interesting.

Insane, Cheeto, Idiot, whatever else. If you think of him in those terms it is truly great, you won't expect to get fucked the way he will become your daddy. If you think Trump is alone you better think again. Why would a Billionaire who has a cushy life, could live in paradise on a yacht if he wanted to. Instead he became POTUS. Why would he do that? More going on than the face of it.

>being this tsundere for trump
user-kun plz

BLAUMPH!!!!!!!

its insane the cred he gets just from his enemies alone

kek our quality of living is miles above whatever shithole you hail from. Being relevant isn't the most important thing there is boy.

It's actually really funny he doesn't count CNN as a news organization, but makes sure to add them to the list just in case

regardless of anything else this man will go down as having totally changed the discourse of the president to the people. from here on out ALL presidents will be REQUIRED to directly interact with the people through twitter/next-gen twitter. bad tweeters will not be elected president of muttland. this is a huge shift and if you don't get why you're a nigger mutt

I find it really interesting because the Left simply cant meme. Any attempt to play catch-up comes off as forced and robotic. When they do resonate, it's with tards who think "delete your account" is witty.

>BLM niggers
>talking about anyone having mental decay

You niggers are real lucky you've had the Democrat plantation to sit and bitch from. While they abort your children and enslave your minds with tribal nigglet culture. Get real and get fucked nigget

Half of humor is being offensive.
Swear words aren't offensive, they're just a fucking crutch.
These guys have had PC drilled in to them to the point they can't be offensive, thus inherently unfunny.

I still don't know who your leader is. You guys could disappear entirely tomorrow and nothing would change.

Better to be unknown than being known for being corrupt and retarded. You guys could disappear entirely tomorrow and a lot would change. Mostly for the better.

i just checked his twitter. wtf

That is loser talk coming from the land of the House of Hapsburg.

Yeah, you'd realize that the self-destructive nature of European leaders has little to nothing to do with the US and your people might actually do something, other than whining.

He's an absolutely unhinged madman

You do realize it's the U.S. that's kept Russia from conquering you idiots, right?

True.

Good post OP.
t. your favorite user (me).

Fox has the worst reputation thanks to the useful idiot comedians, musicians etc. but it is FAR from being as dishonest as CNN. Even MSNBC can admit they are slanted to the left, but CNN mocks us by feigning Objectivity

>wish it was true

I actually haven't seen this meme in months now. Guess ppl on the left have low attention spans. But either way back to your cuckshed user.

I know, he really is a Godsend!
We love you Trumpu-sama!

Fuck off back to plebbit

Who will win the fake news trophy?
I hope he actually makes one and gives it away at a news conference

Please.

Mind your own business britfag

Whoa, definitely ch-ch-checked!!!

They're the platform that allows Hannity, Tucker, Paneiro, and Ingram. They are worthy of salvation.

SOMEBODY SUMMONED THE SCOOP TROOP???
GET READY, GRONGLE GROMPF!!!

>your favorite President (me)

Yes and I'm loving every moment of it

TWO TERMS YOU SOYBOY ESTRONAUTS

>(me)

The best thing about your country is producing Schwarzenegger. Can't think of anything else.

Trump's stand is called Atomic Skyking