Everyone calm the fuck down. Yes, it's more than a little embarrassing that we're gonna have a half-nigger princess...

Everyone calm the fuck down. Yes, it's more than a little embarrassing that we're gonna have a half-nigger princess, but let's not pretend the royal bloodline is some kind of bastion of racial purity. They've been inbred kikes since the days Cromwell. Besides, Harry is NEVER gonna be king. He's fifth is line to the throne, ffs. Same goes for his kids. And that's IF, they have kids. The washed up slag is 36. Well past prime breeding age.

Like I said, this whole thing is yet another shameful reminder of just how low we've sunk as a nation, but it's hardly the end of the world. Harry's always been a spastic, ginger cunt. This kind of behaviour is hardly out of character.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Revolution-Russell-Brand/dp/0099594935/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
youtube.com/watch?v=q3EBDD1VjBc
youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
cnn.com/2013/06/14/world/europe/britain-prince-william-india/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2013/06/14/world/europe/britain-prince-william-india/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it at all. She's not even a good actress or notable any way. The whole impotent cuck monarchy needs to be abolished.

It’s disgusting. Faggot ginger and a half monkey having babies.

>Check the catalog before posting a new thread!
>Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.

Honestly, didn't even know who the fuck she was until I searched. We're kinda past our glory days anyway.

>it's more than a little embarrassing that we're gonna have a half-nigger princess,

Not as embarrassing as electing a half-nigger president. Twice.

Let's be honest. The UK or Germany or Sweden on its worst day is still less cucked the United Cucks of Americuck.

Its too bad Britain never had a communist revolution to wipe these parasites out.

I'd rather have her majesty than starving

Harry isn't even Charle's son.

Honestly didn't know who the bloke was until I searched. How are we meant to keep up with all these cunts? He got the mad bald spot though, royal blood is a bit shite desu

bit more than shite if you ask me lad

>caring what a bunch of inbred jewish puppets do.

The royal family is a clown show. The real royal family of the UK is the rothschilds.

cUK

and they're kikes too..

66% face

exactly. The UK is Judea

Why do half niggers still look full nigger? For example, half white half spics generally look white. Half white half asian generally look white except their eyes. Half white half nigger look like niggers with lighter skin.

Definitely seems that way. You'd think with all the virgin blood they drink it might have cured their baldness but no, they all still have big shiny baldy heads.

I guess they really wuz kangz an shiet afterall.

Thanks Britain.

MUTTED
U
T
T
E
D

I blame the mother. She gave him the oil driller genes.

Nog genes are dominant. It’s why even people with only like 1/16 nog dna still have their features.

Harry's trying another tack now, via his shill posters

Having tried to guilt us into accepting his treachery .. and failing
Having tried the ten thousand paid positive posts online all day ... and failing
Now, his shills have been instructed to make light of the situation by assuring us that he's nowhere near the throne

Not working Harry. (((They))) wouldn't have put so much effort into finding the most inappropriate wife for you unless they had a plan. And that plan does not include you vanishing into the countryside with an actress paid to pretend to be madly in love with you, never to be heard from again

No, we can be assured that we'll be hearing a lot more from you and your unsuitable wife. So don't bother trying the old soft-soap

The only thing you could do to minimize your treachery would be to abdicate, renounce all connection with the British royal family, forever

You prepared to do that Harry?
If not, shut up. You're done. You're over. You will never again bask in the glow of being 'nice guy Harry'. You're a snake. A pretender. A traitor. Scum. And so are all members of your family, including your grandma who did not warn the British people about your intentions, just as she didn't prevent you from carrying out your treachery. Your grandfather likewise, even though he supposedly does not suffer fools. Your spineless, traitorous father also played dead and didn't warn the British public about your intentions, nor did he attempt to prevent you from carrying out your plan. Nor did your 'perfect' brother and sister in law. Nor did palace advisors

You are ALL seen now for what you are. Traitors to Britain
Jam your soft-soap

Who cares? It's a fitting marriage. It's literally, unironically 2017. This is the Monarchy Britain deserves.
I hope Prince Harry does his duty to immanentize the eschaton and fuck my shit up tbqh senpai. Just fucking end this embarrassment of an island already.

yeah i said it. cos i'm a fucking revolutionary trotskyist-maoist punk rocker ya fucking CUNT. fuck the royals fuuck the bankers the bonus you fucking wankers
God save the queen? She ain't no human bean. Time to WAKE UP SHEEPLE. It's WOKE o'clock:

amazon.co.uk/Revolution-Russell-Brand/dp/0099594935/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Daily reminder that David Icke was right all along. Either that, or Queen Elizabeth II is the worst Monarch in the history of the British Isles.

Her reign has been so horrendous, that there are multiple events over the course of her reign in which a revolution would have been just. Tens, perhaps even into the 100's of major incidents and periods.
Aside from her refusal to even put on a facade of futile defense to these events, her virtue and image as a Queen is shameful. There is nothing there. An average Lance-Corporal in the Army would show more leadership qualities than her. She has just been a fucking void of nothing. An empty black death to round off the collapse of the British Empire, and the subsequent British Isles.

Even Henry VI had some virtues. He was peaceful man and very Pious. To what extent has Elizabeth II fulfilled her duties as the Defender of the Christian Faith?

This isn't even a question of whether there has been legitimate justification for a Coup d'état. By the divine law of God and the natural order of the Universe, a Military overthrow of this traitor and subsequent hanging is morally righteous and Honorable necessity. In a sane world, every British soldier would have annulled their Oath of Allegiance long ago. We died in 1914, and the slow decay of our rotten carcass has a few more pieces of flesh for the circling vultures.

If they have a kid, he/she is gonna have a title and land, sad!

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

If only Sir Oswald Mosley won...

They are fucking german to begin with so who cares.

good point

>The real royal family of the UK is the rothschilds.

Truth

At least this engagement confirms what's been long rumored about Harry, that he's really a Hewitt

I had this dumb fantasy a couple of years ago about Harry stepping into the light and leading the country out of the death trajectory it had entered being a combat vet and all.
Boy oh fucking boy, was I wrong.

We were all wrong. And isn't it funny how now, suddenly, we see his beady little eyes and how fake his smile is. Either we were blind and trusting. Or he's faker than we would have thought possible
Same with Lizzie, with Charles and William. They're evil bastards who should die

why would harry do this?

BLACKED

>Why do half niggers still look full nigger? For example, half white half spics generally look white
You don't understand modern populations and where they come from apparently. Most "hispanics" especially in the US are actually about 60% European, 30% Amerindian, and 10% Nog. Even the average American nog has 23% european admixture. What you think of as colloquial black and brown, actually have significant amounts of European admixture.
You are now away "Bleaching" is a fucking meme and the other races are inferior as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg

He’s marrying her because she’s a three input girl. Probably the first three input girl he’s had. But you never marry the three input girl you date.

His kids aren't going to look like him.

How long until they're chased by paparazzi and get in a crash?

I don't get why you are reacting so bad. She is clearly a fine example of American whiteness.

> Unable to show flag

I didn't realise she was that old. Fingers crossed she's infertile.

>away
*aware

>Lower Estimates of African Ancestry in 23andMe African Americans
Unlike previous estimates of the mean proportion of African ancestry, which typically have ranged from 77% to 93% African ancestry,2–4,48–62 our estimates, depending on exclusions, are 73% or 75%. There are several possible explanations for our low mean African ancestry. If our Ancestry Composition estimates are downward biased, then the African Americans might have levels of African ancestry consistent with other studies, and our results are simply underestimates. However, our Ancestry Composition estimates are extremely well calibrated for African Americans from the 1000 Genomes Project and their consensus estimates, and we see no evidence of a downward bias (see Figure 5 from Durand et al.33).

>The mean ancestry proportion of 23andMe self-reported African Americans is about 73%. A small fraction, about 2%, of African Americans carry less than 2% African ancestry, which is far less than typically seen in most African Americans (Figure S18A available online). Further investigation reveals that the majority of these individuals (88%) have predominantly European ancestry, and others carry East Asian, South Asian, and Southeast Asian ancestry, roughly in proportion to the frequencies found in the 23andMe database overall. Given the large number of non-African American individuals in the 23andMe database, even an exceeding low survey error rate of 0.02% could be sufficient to account for the number of outlier individuals we detect. Hence, we posit that these individuals represent survey errors rather than true self-reported African Americans. Exclusion of these 108 self-reported African Americans with less than 2% African ancestry from mean ancestry calculations results in a moderate rise, to 74.8%, of the mean proportion of African ancestry in African Americans.
source for newfag dipshits
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

She's a hot woman. He's thinking with his dick.

>Be British elite (zog worshiping sycophants basically)
>abolish mercantilism so that cheap slave crops can be imported instead of based British grain
>steal the land of poorer British farmers who have little options, sending them into generations of debt slavery
>ships robust men from poor house to fight savages in the American colonies for benefit of rich plantation owners, their women to be auctioned off to highest bidder for benefit of low T rich assholes with money
>injun fighting poor white men build civilization out of mountainous wilderness without gibs of any sort
>centuries later their now American descendants shit post on the day that the royal house was blacked and all can now realize how bigly the Rothschild crew have fucked over Britain and this entire earth
>now global inbred a*glo/jew intellectual elite speak of how great it is to have blacked royalty and the evils of protectionism/nationalist identity to this day

Sad!

>George "fuck white people" Lopez
youtube.com/watch?v=q3EBDD1VjBc

>Jessica Alba getting assblasted she's 90% European
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

This.

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Harry isn'#t next in line, UK has always bneen multi ethnicity, and harry has found himself a classy and pretty girl.

BRITAIN YES

On the one hand, BRACKED.

On the other hand, she's kinda cute.

Your shit b8 won't work on me.

The British royal family has some Indian ancestry. I know that this whiteness thing is a pageant contest with no scientific facts. But it's funny to see everybody acting like the British Royal Family are some bastions of racial purity.

cnn.com/2013/06/14/world/europe/britain-prince-william-india/index.html

Here's the archive
unvis.it/cnn.com/2013/06/14/world/europe/britain-prince-william-india/index.html

HAHAHAHA YOUR WIFES SON WILL LITERALLY BE
WE WUZ KANGZ

This is silly just trying to avoid the bad news. 36 is still in fertile window - at the end but she can have kids now without too much trouble and will be able to ahve some for a few more years.

Pity she isn' 40+ then we wouldn't have to worry but i predict theya re rushing to get married as they will have a kid next year.

Royal family just got blacked - and by a divorced feminist.

post your gf then since you seem to have better

You’re joking right? I mean FFS the Monarchy would marry their cousins to keep royalty and WHITE race in the family. Ex: Charles & Di were 16th cousins FFS RETARD
Pic related

She's gorgeous. Good on Harry.

DeNiro doesn't have great genes.

You were serious about all that? You called a feminist "classy". Peak disgust.

>no scientific facts
What did it mean by this?

She will get the lady diana treatment anyway

Honestly I prefer a half nigger to a jew

She's a decent feminist though. Not your ''STARE RAPE'' shit

She just basically sticks up for basic womens rights. Nothing wrong with that She is def classy though

THIS!!!!! DeNiro has married 2 FAT NIGGERS. Even when he was in The Godfather, he was married to a HUGE nigger. Pic related wife number 1

I said the same thing when I first saw her. Pic related

Why did Edward VIII even abdicate?

What a mess.

Fuck that. Bitch’s got more beard than he does. Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves.
>I voted for Trump. Twice.

>She's a decent feminist though. Not your ''STARE RAPE'' shit

It's all zog to me m8

That is truly fucking tragic. I'm not advocating for anything degenerate here, but like I said it's mostly a genetic issue. Pic related. He has good genes, and he produced an extra-swarthy Chad instead of an autist.

What irks is that this stupid cunt is pleased with himself, and oblivious to the scorn and derision even normies have for him.
What a thick, thick, bastard.

If John Wilkes Booth hadn't shot Lincoln, would Lincoln send all these Africans - the ancestors of this American actress back to Africa and stop this?

I didn't even know she was black, i thought she was latino or something

Nah she half nigger bruh.

>She's a hot woman.
No she isn't. Not to a white man.

No, she was killed because she married into royalty and then got BLACK'D. The crown won't stand for that shit.

We wuz queenz and shit

They’re disgusting. They’re cousins and Phillip is a pedophile. Pic related

She doesnt look it thats why i didnt know

>latinos
>uk

Not really

>her mum got BLEACHED
>she’s getting ROYALLY BLEACHED
>her and her spawn will never get near the throne

I’m ok with this.

"Markle is a distant relation of Prince Harry. Their common ancestors are Elizabeth Bowes (1505– c.1572) and her husband, Richard Bowes, son of Sir Ralph Bowes of Streatlam Castle and High Sheriff of County Durham – ancestors of Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother (née Bowes-Lyon).[68][69][70][71]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle

Well they are related so it's fitting. Let us see how strong the royal bleach truly is.

When are they going to make replying to everybody in the thread an autoban?

Harry is the sperm that dripped down Diane's butthole into her cooch after a night on the town.

>The washed up slag is 36. Well past prime breeding age.

you sound like an eternal naziboo virgin, please fuck yourself

Fucking hell UK, are you trying to meme kangz into reality?

Not entirely true. GEOTUS met with Di before she died. Trump was in love with Di. He admits it freely. She told him EVERYTHING Illuminati related. The lizards, child trafficking etc. Hence why he’s going after all 7 families of the Illuminati starting with House of Saud. ABTW, Dody was Paki not black retard.

Not true - she's a full on femist SJW. As a kid she was writing to companies to complain about "gendered advertising".

Poor Harry - I bet the sex has been good but he is going to get crushed

I know.

Im not even mad. I think its hilarious that a royal bong is dating a socal thot lel

>The washed up slag is 36

Wtf is wrong with him? He must be gay and they are forcing him to marry it

>damage control: the post

This. Not in this thread, but nearly always it is some liberal from reddit who doesn't understand or care for etiquette, and what they think is a good point is actually shit.

Well well well

>5
>6
>%
>F
>A
>C
>E

>Dody was Paki
The Guy was Egyptian.
I think Dianna also involved with a Paki surgeon.

This is just a kike publicity stunt making you think race mixing is okay. The Royals all fuck different people behind the scenes. Harry isn't even from Prince Charles nut sack. Calm down. If the Royal Family is true kike blood they will not allow procreation from a half breed.

She’s a divorcee at that too. Literal trash.

Wait she's already been married? Ahaha Yes, now!

Royal family has to go

The fucking madman.
He could of had it all. Shame he cucked out tbqh.

And Catholic. And Irish ancestry. This is a plan made by Catholic Church for revenge from English reformation and by the IRA.

>The fucking madman.
>He could of had it all.
Yep. Jokes on him.