SWEDEN - REFUGEES RAPE 69 POLICEMEN IN THE PARLIMENT OF SWEDEN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello Sup Forums,

As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared little suburban cuckolds, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to speak about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better speak about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here speaking disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who speaks about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep speaking like you do I will come home to you and I will insert my big thick Persian cock into your sister's, girlfriend's and mother's tight little wet pussy and fuck her nice and slowly until she comes so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. And this child will always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/jhg2010174
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/22/521068176/in-a-first-germany-deports-native-born-terrorism-suspects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only time you see a Swede who doesn't sound like a whining little bitch, who loves his country and won't let anyone talk shit about it on Sup Forums, and he is a fucking Persian. What the fuck is wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Honestly, every time I see a pathetic Swede post about how much he hates Sweden here on Sup Forums he sounds like he would kill his own children to please his American masters. They're so fucking predictable and pathetic. OP you should breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they can give birth to strong-minded children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes seem to have is recessive and your children will become like you. Good luck and godspeed Persianbro!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

As a Persian born in Iran, you are a disgrace. Leave the white people alone and stop playing on their emotions, come and help save your country from Zionist monsters.

source?

husbabbe

Don't bother he is a proxyfag who posts this threat every day.

>As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden
That makes you a Swede, not a Persian.
Your parents might be Persian, but if you are born in Sweden you are a Swede.
Now kys and save Sweden from yourself.

PART

He's not a fucking Swede!!!!! The first thing he posted was "As a Persian". Even being born and raised in Sweden he subconsciously defaults to his Persian identity.

AND

Marxist social policy is a helluva drug

>a turtle born in a fish tank is a fish

>>As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden
>That makes you a Swede, not a Persian.

He's neither a true Swede nor a true Persian.

The way I'm neither a true Chinese or a true Canadian. ;_; But at least I won't racemix so my children can return to their ancestral land when it's less of a mess.

>Waste samz ID
Kek

PARCEL

>As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden
Persian=Arab=Semite
- relationship between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula
- genetic connection between Iranian populations and the Arabian Peninsula
- The admixture analysis results indicate that the majority of Iran's mitochondrial pool is derived from Arabia
- The Persian groups obtained from previous studies also display high degrees of similarity with the Peninsular Arabs
- These genetic affinities are also evident in the MDS projection (Figure 2a) in which all the Iranian populations plot between the Arab collections, and the Levant-Anatolia and the northeast Africa assemblages.
- the degree of similarities between the Peninsular Arabs and the Iranians suggests widespread (involving the movement of large numbers of individuals) rather than discreet (a few scattered communities) migratory waves
nature.com/articles/jhg2010174

Is this really how Swedes think?

sweden YES
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

My God you guys really are cucked

LOL the literal state of sweden
someone please tell me that entire country is a joke with intention to make us laugh, nobody can be THAT retarded

I don't think it's right but It's what Swedish law says.

Yes

now its stopped being funny and its getting sad

I know.
I think it's the same law in the entire EU though.

I'm a Persian and I'm raping your blonde Nordic women...

you really don't realize how cucked it is to say thsoe things?

>Just another shitskin with a plastic board thinking he is something else than a shitkin
You are not white. You are not a swede. You are garbage from a third world country. No law or paper can change that.
Now, go fuck your cousin.
Case closed.

Get the fuck out with your pasta shill

OP obviously knows the difference between nationality and ethnicity, so why don't you, Croatfag? Are you perhaps mentalno retardiran?

he obviously doesn't and I don't know why are you jumping in to whiteknight for cuckesson here

So fucking sad

you really know its bad when a dutchman calls you sad

Oh, I was wrong.
No European country grants unconditional birthright citizenship. The only western countries that do are Canada and the United States.

>Persian
>Nationality

So... How is 5th grade treating you, Luka?

There is no difference. Blood and soil . Nice of you to post a portrait of yourself.

what the fuck are you talking about

>No difference between nationality and ethnicity
So I guess the people in Algeria are French. Who could've thought that France was African.

>So I guess the people in Algeria are French. Who could've thought that France was African.
seriously what the fuck does that what you said even mean
are you on drugs?

Really? So there might still be time...

>hanging out with a girl who lived in sweden
>am shocked she doesn't know who Felix Kjellberg is
>explain he's the most famous swede on the planet
>she says "Zlatan Ibrahamović?"
>never heard of him
>"he's not swedish, what is he, bosnian?"
>look him up
>"ha! See he was born in mälmo"
>"I told you he was swedish"
>...
>"no one born in mälmo is swedish anymore"

>same law in the entire EU

WANNA BET?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/22/521068176/in-a-first-germany-deports-native-born-terrorism-suspects

Besides, laws change.

A picture of your brother. How cute.
Blood and soil.
No sandnigger is french.
No nigger or gook is french.
French are the heir of roman, celtic and germanic blood, living on this land for 1000+ years.
Rest is meme. Show your flag faggot, come on. Le 56%, a shitskin or a kike ?

Persia does not exist, Luka. The Persian people however do. Iranshahr (meaning the land of the Aryans), also known as Iran is not an ethnicity. Iranian however is a nationality. Please pick up a book, you dumb, low IQ child of Chetnik rapist.

desu they deserved it
they stole malmo from denmark

I still don't get what kind of mental gymnastics are you trying to sell me here, but I recommend you to visit a doctor

>jesus was born in a barn, so he's a cow

Here you go, Luka, let me teach you something your parents were too dumb to teach you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality

I was wrong.
See

i really don't know what to say to you anymore?
are you feeling well?
why the fuck are you posting random wikipedia articles now

Swedes literally worship Zlatan. This is their only hero, a foreigner.

Now your sister. A few more post and we got the whole family. So, flag, shitposter ?

You realize French people are ethnically sandniggers right? Jean, your DNA is much closer to a Tunisian or Algerian than that of a Dane or Swede.

>I gave up my country and ran away but I'm calling other people cucks
kys faggot

its either amerimutt or something retarded like poo in loo

Fpbp. Precisely was I was thinking. Sad but true sentiments here

>Ran away
>Born in Sweden
Damn, Sweden really has gone to shit when it comes to education.

Ahahahahaha.
How pathetic.
Flag. Now.

It's pretty sad.

Stop spreading lies

Everyone who isn't white seems to be really obsessed with going out of their way to antagonize whites about how much better they are than whites. What does this say about the two groups?

stop this faggot pasta at once.

>only horses live in stables

nice comparison brainlet

Skåne has never really been Swedish. It's just some Danish shit land we conquered a while back.

I don’t know whether to feel bad or what. SAD

>Literally no Algeria or Tunisia in chart
How did you prove me wrong? That's like saying 1+1 does not equal 2 because I removed 2 from the picture. Eat less monkey brains, you're getting Prion diseases in your brain.

Yes. No law or paper or any mental gymnastic can make one european. A shitskin is a shitskin.
End of story.

Learn the difference between ethinc group and national group, you will be the smartest kid in 5th grade, Luka.

I think this validates what I said more than it invalidates it.

Why do you hate yourself so much, Jean? French people are not white, they will never be white. Your haplogroups proves that you're less white than literal Kazakhs and Azeris. You will always have more African blood than European blood.

i dont know what exactly are you trying to accomplish here randomly calling people 5th graders?

Show flag, if you dare.
Blood and soil. There is no difference.
There are people living on other groups lands and claiming they have rights.
They have one right: go back.
Now flag faggot.

You literally don't know the difference between nationality and ethnicity. Did you even go to school or were you one of those kids that was too dumb and had to be homeschooled so he could milk the cows in the morning?

even better
show us your mudskin desert people hands

Thats some pretty faggy bait you queer little retard. Sweden is on par with Gambia in terms of relevance the only reason anyone even talks about Sweden is as an example of what not to become.

Exactly. Blood and soil. And your blood is closer to a Tunisian than a Swede.

We are white incarnate. We encompass meds, nords and celts. Who are you. Show flag faggot.

Nope. Show flag faggot

i dont think you have any right to call others dumb or primitive if your country still has homeschooling user

Nope, maybe you should read a little bit about your geanology. You will be so surprised when you find out you're pretty much a light-skinned African.

I don't think you have the rights to talk any shit since you don't know what ethnicity and nationality is.

Stop ending statements with a question mark you unbearable faggot.

it's like you want me to go passive agressive on you?

Not one. Show your flag faggot

i know only one place where people can be this demented and reference 13th century things like homeschooling like something everyday

pic very related

5 minutes ago you retards didn't even know Persia didn't exist. Now you think you're smart? Hahahaha

Ethnicity is nationality. Show ypur flag faggot.

>Thinks Persia is still a country
>Thinks ethnicity and nationality is the same thing
>Calls others dumb
Kek

you are only embarassing yourself

Your flag faggot. You are very bad at shitposting so give up.

Hahahahahaha Jean pls

i know the memes about your people are kinda exaggerated, but right now you are just proving them true

LOL, my cousin Abdul and jamal keeping up their scores

Wasted get. You suck. Passive-aggressiveness is for women you soyboy.

Flag faggot. Its simple. You make point and show your colours or gtfo.

Try harder faggot. Flag. Points. Try.

>"WE WUZ WHITE N SHIEEET!"