Annual Tor/a/dora with Oreimo after Christmas stream!

Annual Tor/a/dora with Oreimo after Christmas stream!
Disappearance of Haruhi in one hour!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11909052
soundcloud.com/theachilles/13-merry
youtube.com/watch?v=VUV3OuoM8Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hyped

I missed the earlier Disappearance stream, but I'll b here for this one
the one with the most memes of course

Oreimo you say?

>no endless 8 beforehand

endless 8 played all day

>new installment of A Certain Magical Index
S3 never ;_;
Also what's today's episode of Toradora? What's after Minori ruining the tree?

IT BEGINS

>that good lighting

Can I get a link senpai?

See

Hey tsukari

what time?

:^)

coalgirls when?

Is today the Christmas episode?

100% true

>Oreimo still has 11 episodes left
How?

saki stream when

strawpoll.me/11909052
strawpoll.me/11909052
strawpoll.me/11909052

Oreimo starting.

MELLI KURISUMASU

soundcloud.com/theachilles/13-merry

I wonder where this song is from.

>You will never get a Taiga for Christmas

I have been asking for weeks, in thread and channel, and no one will answer with anything but memes. It's actually pretty frustrating. But I know even admiting that is 'losing' to people who think being mean is trolling.

Idolm@ster remix

Someone actually did give you the correct answer though. That you don't know the anime is pretty disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUV3OuoM8Mo

Watching OreImo for the first time; I know it's garbage but it's great to livewatch/shitpost. Do people actually like Kirino as a character? She's fucking terrible.

In the last couple eps she goes full dere, also she has a lot of good doujins, so autists love her

Yeah, that sounds fucking terrible. The writer is bending over backwards to make everything she does seem justified.

She acts the way she does because Manami literally ruined her family and relationship with her brother when they were younger.

Finish the anime, idiot.

Nah she's worst girl by far. Even more so than Manami.

So when they were all small children Manami was a dick (something not remotely hinted so far) and therefore none of Kirino's insufferable bullshit is wrong? You expect me to think this is good writing? I've watched enough and it's exactly on the level of the soap operas my abuela watches.

Doesn't justify this shit desu

Kuroneko will win this year for sure!

Well meme'd.

I'm so damn livid that Kuroneko not only lost, but only lost because she bailed out on her own.

Kirino deserved nothing.

NouCome starting.

I mean it's not like Kyousuke is a worthy prize. Best girl dodged a bullet.

I already knew that going in and I still hate her

This

Kuroneko doesn't deserve that beta faggot, she deserves better.

In the Lns faggotMC was actually really based as a kid, one day he was helping a shy girl not be a shit but she got hurt, Manami told him that it was his fault and taht he nearly killed the girl and that he should act boring like manami to stop this from happening again (but she just wanted him for herself)
Because he was a model and the fastest on the track team and all this other shit his little sister idolized him ( which is just normal) she said stuff like "i love my onii-chan" "I want to marry my Onii-chan" nirmal shit that little sisters say when they're 5, but manami, being a retard, took this a s a threat, told her how she was creepy and disgusting for thinking that way, so Kirino tried to hide it and developed a brother complex.
Basically Manami is the reason for everything bad, Kyousuke would've been an alpha, Kirino would've been a normal little girl and never touched Eroge, but Manami had to try and bring him down to her level

Season 1 Kyousuke would have been a perfectly fine prize.

I don't know what the hell happened in season 2 so far but he's gone full retard and it's ruined the show, not that it was that good to begin with.

Sakurasou starting.

Gochiusa starting.

i don't want to see Mocha leave ;________________________;

Happy Disappearance day ;-;
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

This movie came on the year I graduated from High School (I graduated on December 7 2010)

Now, I just graduated from university this week (December 15th). I watch the movie every year but the Adult Mikuru saying that stuff about cherishing the high school memories have got me sad.

High school is gone and now university too.

so did they actually announce anything or what