Should cartoons have to reflect realistic body standards?

Should cartoons depicting real humans be forced to reflect realistic body standards?

Everything we see affects us, so if we look at a certain beauty standard a lot - yes - we will be affected by it even if it's a cartoon.

Does OP girl's butt realistically depict a standard real girl's butt?

This is the ideal of female beauty.

looks like my exes ass, and she wasn't even that fit

No.

No. If hentai was required to display the average american woman then most NEETS would commit mass suicide.

>dat butt
KnJ was so fucking good and there will never be anything like it again and now I'm sad about it.

In what world is OP girl's butt not fit?

>ywn sniff the gruel covered panties of a cute neko loli.

why even live desu.

BE ON
THE LOOK OUT FOR PEOPLE
LIKE OP ATTACKING THE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION OF IMAGINATION BITCH ASS THINKS HES SLICK TRYING TO BELIEVE PHYSICAL ARTFORM IS
REALITY
YOU STUPID DUMB FUCK
ARTFORM IS IMAGINATION
NOT ACTUALITY LEAVE ARTISTS ALONE

Go read Papakiki

Doesn't that get a little weird towards the end? I thought I should avoid the manga based on rumors I had heard, but the anime was pretty cute once it got past the soul crashing sadness bit.

>Does OP girl's butt realistically depict a standard real girl's butt?

What's the standard?

>not recognizing rin butt

A typically normal girl's butt

Yeah, apparently in the LNs he marries the oldest sister. But it's okay, right, because only the youngest one is actually related to him, so it's not weird, right? I don't think any of the several manga series get to that point though.

Ah, I might check it out if I won't get Usagi Dropped then.

And, anyway it's less weird than Rin getting with Daikichi because at least Sora was 14 when she started living with Yuuta

Butts come in all sizes and shapes I don't know what typically normal means

Yes, let me get on the phone with the cartoon body standards police and we'll fix this right away.

We need to have police for every single thing that OP sees so that OP is not exposed to anything that is unrealistic.

Stop watching cartoons faggot.

Too old!

>should we force artists to draw fat women instead of thin women, because I feel bad about my own fat ass, and maybe nobody will notice how disgusting it is if the only asses people are allowed to see are also disgusting?

True. Her awkward crush scenes were cute and fun early on too so there's presumably some good development and not getting blindsided like that either.

Which of these look more normal to you, and why?

Fuck off malta autist

tpbp

But I like the inspiration of JoJo's Bizzare Adventre

What, you noly like little littel babby toddler babby girls? That's weird and groos, man, sort your shit out.
There's 18 volumes of LN, it's probably pretty good. I haven't read it.

THIS

>Should cartoons depicting real humans be forced to reflect realistic body standards?
No
>
Everything we see affects us, so if we look at a certain beauty standard a lot - yes - we will be affected by it even if it's a cartoon.
I grew up in the 80's watching cartoons and shows of inhumanly ripped and athletic people, yet im not crying like an autistic faggot "cuz muh body is not like theirs!"

>"REAL BODIES" cartoon law goes into effect
>numales cry because MLP, Gay-gems-in-outer-space, Adventure Crime, Rick and (((Morty))) and 99% of jewish filth gets banned
I welcome it, also I don't watch tv

>We need to have police for every single thing that OP sees so that OP is not exposed to anything that is unrealistic.
Except for Marxism

Fuck no, once you love waifus it's not like a real girl's personality will ever compare, so why should her body?

I just wish the ending wasn't rushed thanks to some new anti-loli laws and the editor wanting a time skip.

>should x be forced to y
>not should jews be forced to die
kys my nigger

>A sizefag

My man.

>should cartoons be realistic

>imgflip

Left - not quite so fatty and not exposed to weird radiation burns. If I were a cartoon boy I'd hit it.

>not quite so fatty
>fatty
Wait, what?

Sweetie we're so far from "normal" it's ridiculous. Sad, really.

Can you imagine the smell of the snail trail she's gonna leave on that ball

You said left was not quite so fatty.

That implies you think right is fatty.

for what?

2d is better than reality.

why even remove the background if you don't do it properly

This legitimately looks like a monster from nip horror games

>Should cartoons depicting real humans be forced to reflect realistic body standards?
I wouldnt be worried about the body standards T B H

Is this what you really want?

>forced
no. shut up!

>Does OP girl's butt realistically depict a standard real girl's butt?
>In what world is OP girl's butt not fit?
>A typically normal girl's butt
>Which of these look more normal to you, and why?
>You said left was not quite so fatty.
>That implies you think right is fatty.

The Swede flabbybuttanon even changes his meme flag to another to appear different.

>Age:30s~
>Born: Norway
>Lives: Hällevadsholm, Sweden
>185cm
>Vegan
>Anime: Kodomo no Jikan (Sybb - BB Forums)
>Hates: GTA

>internet aliases: Sybb / Sybbie / GF_Sybb / Aoki / Otkanime / kai_wii / bertrimmarpåstjärt /perverted_perfection / assisclass / oskar_det / SL68 / DualBbys / Double00AA / ah_yes / ShadowLord69 / Paipaj / TAL_0311 / NyaseNya / Slugma128 / aBBYS / whiteflower97 / s3k94(maybe) / donald rump

>subjects:
>vanessa
>samus
>penelo
>p.n.03
>peach
>Resident Evil [Jill, Claire, Rebecca]
>obsessed with "Agnetha Fältskog" from "Abba", especially her ass

>proxies (Spain/Malta - Sup Forums archive ID'd Sweden:8XmZxaPG + Spain:eeWWZA2r + Malta:OpK20N84) to argue about flabby/fit butts

This is normal...