Does the alt-right never stop and realise that you're the bad guys?

Does the alt-right never stop and realise that you're the bad guys?

There's actually a lot of similarities between the you and the Empire from Star Wars, whilst we on the left are like the rebels. Here's some striking similarities:

-Donald Trump is building a wall just like Darth Vader was building the Death Star. -Trump is intolerant of other races just as the empire didn't like aliens
-Trump wants to nuke North Korea just like Darth Vader blew up Alderaan
-Trump wanted to lock up Hillary just like Vader wanted to lock up Princess Leia
-The Rebels respect aliens and women just like the left respects poc, lgbtqia+ and women.
-Bernie took on the right wing establishment and lost just as Obi Wan Kenobi took on Darth Vader and lost
-Trump doesn't respect democracy so is in power even though he lost the popular vote, just as the Emperor is in power because he overthrew the Republic
-The Rebels want to restore the Republic just as we on the left want to reform the electoral college to stop rural whites having a disproportionate level of voting power

Oh yeah and finally, the Rebels fucking win in the end. Just like we will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong
youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a conservative but I actually fucking agree

reddit spacing meme flag that image... saged. choke on that lazypost.

Yes we realise we are the bad guys, we just dont give a fuck

>-Donald Trump is building a wall just like Darth Vader was building the Death Star.
The white house was the death star. Trump was the torpedo that made it in against all odds.

Star Wars is fiction, you mongoloid faggot

Your a fucking communists, you already lost in the 20th century and you’re not Coming back, you already had your revolution and you failed!

Most conservatives just want realistic immigration numbers, and don’t care about people of color, gay people whatever they just want to be left alone and don’t want to hear about their walls every time they turn on the TV or radio

Nobody cares about your Harry Potter or Star Wars references, you absolute fag. No wonder liberals are so fucked in the head... the only books they've read or movies they've watched are those

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND!

you need a bad guy to defeat a bad system.

this is real life you pussies

youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos

The point still stands there are many similarties

The Empire held legitimate authority. Gas the rebellion, space war now.

>only a sith
>not knowing luke is a grey jedi
Faggot.

(((Star Wars)))

The Empire were the good guys, rebels were terrorists. Jedi are weird pedophiles who manipulate kids and worship some imaginary power and deserved to be wiped out.

Star wars is not real.

Give us some more Darth Trump shoops. I really like this pic.

(You) worked real hard on this post; the pretend samefag with flag change was a nice touch.

You do realize that everything Palpatine has done was to prepare for the biggest enemy Star Wars galaxy ever had?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong

Be nice. They have a hard enough time wiping their asses by themselves.

>be the "light" side
>hide crucial technology from the general public
>keep them in ignorance so you can preserve your power
>institute an unrepresentative oligarchy based on genetic heritage
>"correct" election results when you don't like them with weapons
>have extremely puritanical mroal code
for some fucking reason liberals support the jedi

The alt lite wont stop until we are all one (((western))) nation and until wever all been mixed together into brown amerimutts and until we all wroship the jew. Praise civic nationalisim based black based israel

Nice b8

If we were the Empire we wouldn't be the underdogs.

>There's actually a lot of similarities between the you and the Empire from Star Wars
Cool! Anakin was always my favorite character when I was a kid.

Jedi are shit

You're not really rebels if you're siding with the established political order.

sage lmao

>donald trump is building x, just like darth vader was building y
building shit makes you the bad guys now? really makes me think
stopped reading there
sage again for good measure

The Empire is the left you absolute faggot retard.

Ever thought that maybe the empire was right? Or that maybe just maybe lucas wrote the script in a way to condemn conservatives ie making eveything black and white good verse evil light verse dark.

The worlds not that simple. And alot of what the empire stands for is overall a good thing.

>your flag
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
This gif depicts you op....

We're closer to the Mandalorians, you fucking faggot. We love our guns and we just don't give a fuck about the two party circle jerk. You're all faggots, and we're going to conquer everything. Other races are also welcome to join us as long as they stick to their own kind. Nationalism has no bloodline and no race. We're going to destroy you all and have fun doing it.

You're quoting Star Wars but you don't even know the fucking lore correctly.
Kill yourself.

>he doesn't know that the empire is the good guy
It's treason, then.

I used to bullseye wetbacks in my T-16 back home, and they weren't and b8gger than 2 meters.

Actually, the liberals would be the established galactic order, with the conservatives forming a grassroots resistance, and overthrowing the tyrants.

>iM CoNsErVaTiVe

The Empire = the people in power

The left has been in power for eight years, arguably longer, since they've had the cultural hegemony in their grasp for several decades. With universities and the media and television and Hollywood and the music industry and the tech companies as they are right now, you can hardly say the right is truly in power. The Republicans may be in the driver's seat for politics right now, but their position is hardly secure, they're less sitting pretty than they are teetering on a knife edge for every issue that concerns them, fighting tooth and nail for their ideals

>Trump doesn't respect democracy so is in power even though he lost the popular vote
lolwat, democracy dictates he didn't need the popular vote, Trump didn't instate that rule, if you take issue with it, it's you who doesn't respect democracy.

You are a LOSER. Own it, wake up and get on the Trump train. Leftist moochers want my shit. Too bad. Get a job or starve for all I care.

Fuck liberals are retarded.

So are we just gonna ignore this newfags ID not changing?

Psh. And do YOU realize that Speed Racer (2008) is pretty much an alegory to the corruption and manipulation of politics. And Trump is the force to face it, race it, and beat it as Speed. Speed Racer is Trump Kino.

>being this new
>not understanding basic, entry level le epic trolling

Kys

>-The Rebels want to restore the Republic just as we on the left want to reform the electoral college to stop rural whites having a disproportionate level of voting power
kek

If the Empire hated non-humans so much then explain how he got to be sith?
youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU

pasta worthy?

Darth Vader was a good dad, something you niggers can't compreh- sorry I mean unnastan.

Officially, he wasn't Sith. Actually at the time, Palpatine was an apprentice to Darth Plagious.
Maul was just an assassin for Palpatine.

>unironically equivocating a planet destroying weapon of war and a border fence
It’s 2017 as fuck in here

Does the alt-left never stop and realize that you're the bad guys?

The only problem with your half baked theory is that it’s fucking dumb. The wall is there to stop people from breaking out laws. Hillary is no princess, she’s fucking evil the whole Clinton clan is. And burnie was promising the impossible.and we won shitskin get use to it.

Reminder that the Empire was preparing for an invasion from the extragalactic death race known as the Yuuzahn Vong.

>Redditor doesn't realize that we can see his ID is the same.

Fucking Reddit.

>Not realizing the republic failed because of incompetence and the empire saved countless humans from slavery.

At least the left can make good copy pasta

Use the force lucas!

I thought Sith were kind of an unofficial secret society where you couldn't network.

So If you're a Sith you have
>One master (kept secret from everyone)
>As many apprentices as you can handle (kept secret from your master and each other)
and your apprentices could also have apprentices, but they can't tell you about them. I dunno.

This the real canon or didneyshit?

What's wrong with being >the-bad-guys?

"The good guys" are always cucks in these stories and the "love and friendship saves the days" shit makes me want to strangle people.

You really are stupid.

>darth drumpf

>like
You disgust me.

Damn...
I can truly see now

Don't think I'm going to fall for your different flag same ID larp. Your just trying to make Bernie Sanders supporters look bad but I'm on to you fucking shill.

Another example of a libtard comparing politics to star wars and/or Harry Potter snooze. Boring and predictable

>assuming the Empire was bad

This is as pants on head retarded as JK Rowling comparing everything to Harry Pothead.

We aren't alt-right, that is a term that kikes made up
>sage and report slide threads

Grow up.

>B-but I c-can't I, I'm a c-communist.

There's a lot of similarities between you and my arse.
My arse doesn't think it's in Trek or whatever though

This is in Disney canon as well.
Darth Bane thought the old system was poor and created weak sith. So he destroyed all the Sith and made the rule of two.
One Master, one apprentice.
The Master would teach the Apprentice everything he or she knew and the apprentice will learn and become more powerful. It was then the role of the apprentice to become more powerful than the master and then destroy him, thus becoming the new and more powerful master.

Palpatine cheated slightly because Maul was never a real Sith (he simply believed he was) and only an assassin also like Ventris for Duku.

he also cheated again because he killed Plagious the night before he was elected to Chancellor by electrocuting him while he was drunk.... Though Palpatine was powerful enough to take him head on.

>triforce is clearly shown on the hand of avatars
>gets tattoo'd on forearm
I wouldn't be upset if he had it tattooed on the upper arm or further away.

>TRYING to make Burnout supporters look bad (to pol users)
By doing nothing he would achieve that

Totalitarianism is the apparently radical notion that some things are unequivocally true. We, the sith, speak in absolutes. I don't believe in some floaty place or soul. My body is me, not a prison. It is right to hate sometimes and some people.

Let the hate flow through you. Good, good!

>guaranteed replies from nu/pol/
s a g e

I wouldn't consider what Palpatine did to be cheating. He out played his master and exploited a weakness.

>the kike side of the force

>be palpatine
>see failing republic
>get elected to highest office
YOU ARE HERE
>dissolve failing republic w/ consent of the senate
>form empire to preserve order and prepare for extragalactic threat of unseen proportions
>rebels overthrow your orderly regime via espionage, assassination, and guerrilla war
>50% of the galaxy dies when yuuzhan vong invade just because the rebels couldn't see farther than muh feels

yep, sounds about right, Emperor Trump when?

You're an impressive guy

wat's the alt right?

>Darth Bane

He was around before the Bane meme.
And has a good book trilogy if you ever get a chance to read it.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane

Star Wars and Harry Potter. Why nobody takes you seriously.

The Sith are fucking awesome you autist. Only sjw idiots like the Jedi.

>Palpatine is the only Sith that cheated

fucking moron, all Sith cheat. How do you destroy your master without cheating? After all masters will destroy their apprentice for any reason, especially if they think they will be defeated. Sith are many things, stupid they are not.

Did Darth Maul know he wasn't a real apprentice? The rule of two is only "official" and only the Sith deal in absolutes.
>Jedi go on about absolute morality and important rules
>only the Sith deal in absolutes

Did the Empire do anything evil besides blowing up an innocent planet and having a guy in a black helmet as their figurehead?

Honestly OP I think the situation is much more analogous to HARRY POTTER amirite?

Drumpf is totally Voldermort, Bernie Sanders is Grifdyndor, Hillary is Hermione and John Oliver is HARRY Potter. He's even British tee hee!

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT ITS PASTA WORTHY

Trump would never destroy Putin. His family has too much to lose financially.

God your simple. Using fiction to create a narrative so you can be a little hero in the "resistance "

Palpatine groomed Maul from a young age and Maul thought he was his apprentice for the most part. Actually, Palpatine would of made him his official apprentice after he killed his master, but that's my opinion.

Guys it's a joke hahahaha Jesus fucking Christ, they're obviously kidding. Do you think someone like this would know how to post on Sup Forums?

Besides Putin would just say "its treason then" and btfo Trump. Also Trump sucks with the lightsaber and is too heavy to force jump.

>Vader would never throw Palpatine down an OSHA violation, his family has too much to lose financially

Vader was a pleb with no investments. Cant even into real estate. He literally had a suit to hide his JUST face.

>not realizing both are evil and balance is required

you're fucking stupid.

The rebels put an entire galaxy in civil war and ruined a peaceful order of the universe with no plans of new government throwing the galaxy in chaos.
>Donald Trump is building a wall just like Darth Vader was building the Death Star
le building things is ebil amiright guys
>Trump wanted to lock up Hillary just like Vader wanted to lock up Princess Leia
Hilary was doing illegal actions that hurt the United States for her own personal gain. Leia was just a rebel
>Bernie took on the right wing establishment and lost just as Obi Wan Kenobi took on Darth Vader and lost
No he took on Hillary Clinton and lost, she is your Leia remember? and he didn't die fighting or sacrifice himself like Obi wan he just folded to evil left wing establishment like a pussy.
>Trump doesn't respect democracy so is in power even though he lost the popular vote, just as the Emperor is in power because he overthrew the Republic
The United States is a democratic republic, he won with the system in place for the country, and he hasn't shown any disrespect for the democratic system. Where did you hear that CNN?
>The Rebels want to restore the Republic just as we on the left want to reform the electoral college to stop rural whites having a disproportionate level of voting power
No the left wants total control and they use the most useful idiots to gain that control which are poor uneducated minorities.
>Oh yeah and finally, the Rebels fucking win in the end. Just like we will.
lets hope not because it will lead to the end of western dominance and those values of yours will leave with it.