Gen Urobuchi

Is he the greatest writer of anime?

Moot's gonna ban yo...
ah right , he's gone.

fuck i feel sad now

Does he do anything right now?

Not the greatest, but definitely one of the most entertaining.

Talentless hack.

People who say he's a hack are just bandwagonner memesters. Everything he's put out has been genuinely entertaining

Man it's been years since I've seen that picture.

He's the best at the specific thing he does. Which would be action with dark atmosphere.

If you have edgy stuff with some of that fake deep story type stuff, he's /yourguy/.

I'm going to watch Expelled from Paradise tonight.

It's really boring. Wouldn't recommend, it's nothing like his other works

He's the greatest writer of Taiwanese puppet shows.

He's currently working on Psycho Pass S3

Pretentious one-trick pony edgelord shilled by memesters

Thunderbolt Fantasy S2

If you're an edgy 15 year old, sure

> anime
> great writing

Pick one.

He's like nolan. A good enough writer/director that can make 8/10s but the stupid masses glommed onto him and think of him as a great god of storytelling.

He also needs to keep his suffering fetish in check.

Did he skip out on writing the new Meguka?

I'm afraid of them pulling a Psycho Pass season 2 with it.

Fate/Zero was better than Fate/Stay Night

Is he /our guy/?

Anime yes

Source material no

No he's our president.

OBOSEN

He's not the best but I really don't understand why he gets so much hate. Most of his bad projects usually have minimal involvement from him such as A/Z. I think his body of work is pretty solid honestly.

Most of his works are way above average.
There's a meme around here to hate on him to fit in like newfags such as but with no argument

He wrote the masterpiece where I found my waifu.

I like the work he does, but I'm a sucker for happy ends, which he never does so I'm guessing that's why people call him a hack because they can't admit he killed off their waifus

Zero was good

i really want to see a saya happy ending but i cant imagine one honestly

Sure there is

It's the one where disgusting non human lovers and eldritch abominations get purged from every realm

Great choice!
Angela is cute!

Fuck off with your shit taste.

I didn't like Madoka that much, but Saya was great.

Name 5 good stories he has written.

Saya
EfP
Demonbane
Madoka (series, not Rebellion)
Thunderbolt Fantasy
Fate/Zero
Gaim

Saya no Uta, Expelled from Paradise, Fate/Zero, Madoka, Thunderbolt Fantasy, Psycho-Pass

JAPAN IS SO FUCKING WEIRD GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Did they even confirm if it was going to be a movie or a season 2?

And Kikokugai.

What?
You think west doesn't have TV shows where people do retarded things? Hell, the whole "reality TV" is even weirder.

Demonbane was Jin Haganeya, not Urobuchi

That's a fair point. However, that only means that one, my perspective is bias, and two, that our society is also extremely weird; it does not mean that Japan is not weird as fuck.

who is the other guy?

Why are you posting the president of the Philippines?

Constant lame baiting and shitposting is cool now didn't you see the memo's

I think it's precisely from Aniplex was rather on the nose about using his name to promote things he clearly had limited direct involvement with and had little chance of gaining an audience otherwise

TBF was greenlit for a second season right before the finale aired so he's busy writing the second season because he's a very slow writer. The first season took him a year to write.
They are thinking of making a movie so people don't have to wait 2 years for S2.

What's his best work?

Thunderbolt Fantasy

Madoka > Fate/Zero > Saya no Uta > Phantom of Inferno > Psycho Pass > Aldnoah/Zero > Gargantia

Duterte

I've long wondered whether all the weirdness we ascribe to Japan is merely cultural differences, or if that nation really is bonkers.

>Psycho Pass that low

[email protected]

I hate as much I want to kill