Why don't terrorists attack super soft targets like day care centers and preschools...

Why don't terrorists attack super soft targets like day care centers and preschools? Media broadcasts of very young children held captive submissively kneeling in a queue as terrorists coolly and methodically walk up to each one to shoot them in the back of the head, execution style, as parents could be heard, off camera, in the distance losing their minds screaming in horror would by a thousand times more effective than flying some planes into some world trade buildings.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Almost all day care centers and preschools have security.

Can't let your employees steal from the adrenochrome farms

Terrorism is fake brah.

Yeah I'm sure they have more security than airports, concerts, and street fairs

I've also asked myself this question a thousand times.
Or old folks homes.
Or Israel.

>Or Israel

whoah dere goy!
timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/

I'm reporting you to the fbi user, you isis-fag.

because theyre the cia and they dont want people to actually freak out and retaliate they just want people to get to just before boiling point and create a huge schism in society

Fucking stupid shitty bait. Islam is a religion of peace and Muslims have FAR higher morals than any of you pieces of shit thinking about executing children.

Terrorists aren't very smart.

Terrorists (mainly the islamic kind) tend to focus on killing as many people as they possibly can which in their mind will instill the feeling of insecurity. A better method, I would think, would be to strike in as many distinct public locations as possible. Airports, concerts, major public hotspots and the like are already viewed as potential locations for terrorist attacks and in turn people are wary of visiting those places, but everywhere else is not viewed in the same manner. If I was a terrorist operating within a major western country, I would strike all the above, but rather than continuously targeting those places, I would move on to schools, hospitals, charity events, churches, random people's homes, workplaces, police stations, firehouses, even sports games and birthday parties, all rolled up into one merciless campaign of terror.

If people came to believe that there was nowhere, nowhere at all they could feel safe, then I would have succeeded. It's not necessarily the size of the attack that counts, it's both the frequency and the severity in the method in which it is conducted. The media loves to call attention to very sympathy-inducing victims, such as kids, to make for a better news story, while inadvertantly doing your job for you.

I sure hope the FBI doesn't arrest me for this post

They do. Remember that primary school in Russia that was under siege, terrorists with their feet on pedal switches attached to bombs. It was a complete fuck up. The parents ended up rushing the school but it was too late.
The Beslam school massacre. 385 dead mostly little children.
I was watching on TV as it went bad. I know they are Russian but oh my God.
Also we had a memorial for my brother in laws friends murdered daughter on Saturday. Muslims (just like at Beslan) murdered her in Manchester earlier this year.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

That's a good question. They've done it in Russia Also, I know certain types of attacks that would cause far more damage than these kinds of attacks, but I figure it's best to keep it to myself, don't want to give people any ideas

They did attack that Grande concert so kids are on the menu but i suspect its too easy for targets of preschool to run away

Guns are hard to come by in most places in europe (compared to other forms of attack) and if you have a knife you may get 5-10 kills but the rest run away

It could also be because while they are terrorists its hard for humans to kill children usually, this is why trucks are so great because it puts distance between the killer and their victims.

Hopefully we don't. Like I work in the refineries and the security is shitty. Its all fat/old mostly black people. Like what's stopping a bus full of terrorist from ramming through the walls and exploding 1 of the many highly explosive chemical tanks. I hope it never happens

Sandy Hook was supposed to be that.

Because Lucky Larry doesn't own any buildings you'd find children in to claim insurance on

Most are CIA

all airports have security

A lot of people in the US wonder why a "terrorist" doesn't just blow up a random wal-mart in rural America. That would scare the shit out of us.

It's almost like it isn't their goal to piss off and scare average Americans for no reason and make them seek revenge.

It's almost like 9/11 was a false flag attack orchestrated by (((another country))) to destabilize the middle east and manipulate the Untied States into fighting (((that other country's))) enemies for them LIKE ALWAYS because (((certain people))) make the absolute shittiest soldiers due to their genetic disorders and overall backstabbing attitude towards dealing with problems.

It's almost like the (((bankers))) and (((media))) that got killed on 9/11 weren't actually heroes at all and were most likely huge pieces of shit, but were glorified in the media and given their own monument in NYC for heroically going to work ruining global markets for personal gain and spreading propaganda in the media.

It's almost like muslims weren't a huge threat to anybody except one another before 2001 and just wanted the US to stop building ever-encroaching-towards-Iran military bases in their country and the US told them to shut up and take it.

How would you feel if ISIS came to your town and set up a military base without anybody's consent and rose their flag over your land?

You and your buddies might go get some guns and shoot at those people, right?

Well... Americans would at least.

The Beslam school massacre!