Which was better Sup Forums?

Which was better Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqAGv6cTnBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cowboy Bebop. Trigun is an alright show, though. Never got around to reading the manga.

Both were good but not the same thing.

Trigun was shounen shit, putting it in a different category to be graded separately.

me on the left

Trigun.

The main character try to fix his life instead of killing it.

Cowboy bebop had a better cast triguns over arching story and lore was better

Vash is an actual character while Spike is just a slick mishmash of movie cliches. Bebop is probably the better show overall.

this vash falls into the no killing trope a little to much but the outcome of him kill legato is a great moment

Trigun
>Blows through 12 episodes before it finally starts getting good
Cowboy bebop
>Arguably only two or three bad episodes in the entire series

trigun has better villains

to be honest Vash is really annoying with being goody two shoes moral all the time, he's like a less badass Batman

i disagree they aren't serious but they are enjoyable

Cowboy Bebop.

I don't even see how it's a competition.

only good thing about trigun is the opening and bebop's is even better so

I agree Vash got a bit annoying, but the show did the very important thing of actually giving weight to his ideals. That's why the first time you see Vash's fucked and scarred up body is such a powerful moment.

I prefer Kenshin as far as "no kill" protagonists though.

>only
>story
>characters
>music
>final confrontation

i agree it also plays with the idea that vash is wrong with his ideals as opposed to others who never face consequences for there belief

>story
shit
>characters
ok I admit Wolfwood was cool
>music
are you really gonna try to put it up against bebop's?
>final confrontation
unmemorable

Considering the other three are subjective:
Music:
Not as good as Bebops, but no anime is

the story is at worst adequate
wolfwood vash and legato are cool
he didnt try just said there good
nigga you what?

Outlaw Star

Dis nigga knows what's up.

Aisha was probably my first and last waifu. I know the story had some weird pacing issues near the end, but I honestly couldn't bring myself to finish Bebop. I could see people arguing that Trigun was better, but I really don't get the hype for Bebop.

You should sometime. Manga was really great. Vash and Knives get a lot more development together and the Gung Ho Guns are a lot cooler.

At the end of Bebop Spike tries to do both

>vash and legato are cool
Yeah, no. Vash was a complete fuckup. Every time he started to get interesting, the show would slam the breaks and try to play terrible fucking slapstick.
Legato was just boring retarded 12-year old edgy faggotry.

Cowboy bebop, Trigun aged like milk.

The opposite.

It's not. Trigun was bad.

I prefer Spike as a character, but think Trigun as a series could have had the chance to be better if it stuck with the manga's development.

I liked Trigun more because I'm not a fan of episodic shows, but I'm not really that crazy about either show.

Love Outlaw Star.

>people actually prefer the manga Legato fight over his ultimatum in the anime

Trigun entertains me better.

Cowboy Bebop is when I am in a more style than substance mood.

I think both would work better with longer episodes, both franchise movies are great.

trigun has best girl

The movie was pretty fucking good, now that I recall it.

The reason for my perpetual hate towards cat women is because of that bitch right there

Dis nigga right hurr is my nigga

>Dis nigga

Stop please

Those aren't people.

Don't do this to me

Vash is the far stronger character, he's what made Trigun for me. And the Cat. And Meryl and Millie. And Wolfwood. Ok, the entire cast was pretty good.

But still, Cowboy Bebop is the better show, and I wouldn't have preferred the characters any other way.

Cowboy Bebop is indeed uniformly fantastic, but it didn't occur to me that it might be my favorite anime until Radical Edward shows up and completes the crew, which is a full one-third into the series.

Ooooh, so close. Mill

This thread reminds me I should get round to reading the Trigun manga which I finished collecting on my shelf a while ago.

>Vash is a footfag

Not so surprising actually.

>powerful moment
Kys

Trigun got younger like milk?

This

Is good but not as good as Trigun or Bebop.

Episodic shit vs Good story.

You must be at least 18 to use this website

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

I don't think many adults find anime "powerful" faggot. Maybe put down the thesaurus and pick up some common sense.

Sheriff Flipflops

>he thinks you need the thesaurus to use the word "powerful"
You must be at least 18 to use this website

trigun

Bebop was better I'd say, but I didn't get any of the emotional stuff others got from it, as it felt like the story just jumped out out me all of a sudden from nice episodic shenanigans with great choreography.

I just took to Trigun more for the designs, revolver combat and LOVE AND PEACE.

Left did everything better

Convince me to watch trigun. It is a show about a moral fag who doesn't kill anyone (I have heard there is an actual reason behind that).

From what I remember Vash and Knives aren't human, theyre both flowers with sentience because a giant desert lightbulb is broken. Knives killed their "mom" and vash got mad and nuked a city which is why his hair has some brown in it, because plants wilt or something. Vash doesn't liek the aspect of killing for some reason I dont fully remember, but kills when its unavoidable.

I'm impressed at how much you remembered incorrectly.

Trigun is really good, but the animation is shit. Bebop wins

And the story, characters, soundtrack are better too

The anime of Trigun wasn't really that good. Haven't read the manga but Cowboy Bebop's got my vote this time.

Both are quite good, Trigun is underrated due to an objectively lower quality of animation\soundtrack\direction, but the story is pretty emotional and well done.

Cowboy Bebop wins in the end as it's an all-around masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqAGv6cTnBw

it's been ages since watching those shows..

i only remember trigun actually having plot/character development, and bebop just being cool dudes doing cool things.

If you think it's just about a moralfag not killing, I won't say you're wrong at first, but you should watch the whole thing.

It's a western set on a desert planet about the most wanted man on the planet trying (and failing) to live a quiet life while trying not to kill anyone.

He said "watch". Half of what you mentioned is either never covered in the anime or different to what you remember.

Never watched trigun. Always seemed derivative.

Cowboy Bebop was muh gateway anime of the worst best kind.

Trigun was trash, CB was great.

this desu

Outlaw Star