Timor-Leste General /tlg/ - VIVE TIMOR-LESTE EDITION

Timor-Leste was proclaimed independent by FRETILIN on November 28, 1975.
>May 20 in 2002 we become free of Indonesia ending their illegal invasion and occupation
One third of us die during Indonesia occupation
>They steal our resources and burn forests when they leave
Everything is regrowing and returning like phoenix
>Today is big party, maybe storm, maybe riot :)
VIVA TIMOR-LESTE!
VIVA FRETILIN

If we have Happening today I will post pics and video. :)
Or if I see pretty girls. :)

literally who

Lol you mad bro?
I know you are. :)
Gonna have some good bacon and egg for breakfast now. Enjoy your rice and fish guts Indonbro!

nobody cares. nobody is posting. you are irrelevant. enjoy that breakfast knowing nobody cares about you or ever will care about you. you will fade into nothingness

Fucking Mário Soares biggest mistake was not declaring war on you fuckers, we would have opened you a new asshole from Timor all the way to Jacarta

kek
freedom for flores when?

On a foggy day, our King D.Sebastião will return with his horse, and he will take power and restore the monarchy, and he will conquer the all land owned by the portuguese after having re-united the empire and destroyed China and India

First and Last Empire FTW

FRETILIN hurt you bad Indonbro. We know that feel. :) Because we caused it!
VIVA FRETILIN!
Gonna have a nice cigar today and an Indon girl to celebrate :)

But I tell you why have Indon girl when you can have Timorese? Pic related

Do you still speak portuguese there?

Ó mar salgado, quanto do teu sal
São lágrimas de Portugal!
Por te cruzarmos, quantas mães choraram,
Quantos filhos em vão rezaram!
Quantas noivas ficaram por casar
Para que fosses nosso, ó mar!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena
Se a alma não é pequena.
Quem quer passar além do Bojador
Tem que passar além da dor.
Deus ao mar o perigo e o abismo deu,
Mas nele é que espelhou o céu

Sim pai ainda falamos português!
But board of peace speak english so here we speak anglonese not português

Nice trips. keep that up, if the aussies are causing problems call us, we will make their army bend

What does the star on your flag represent?

Obrigado! Which one you want, I will have left and middle!

like in all anglo countries, only the blondes are cute, the rest could only pass with a paper bag around the head

I am always reminded why Portugal had and will have again a sacred mission to conquer the horizon and bring more light upon this world with the idea of the FIfth Empire. Science and religion, freedom and fado.

I hope you guys in Timor hold on, my uncle from the GNR said he loved his mission there.

Guiding light, light of peace.
Or eye of lefeik (crocodile)!
Our island is a sleeping crocodile, one day he wakes up.
Bandeira de Timor-Leste is adopted on this day in 75, a week later Indons invade us and start killing us.
Flag means traces of old history of Portugal, obscuranto, "obscurante" which we have to beat, defeat darkness.
Rest of flag red because of our national struggle for independence and liberty. Revolutionary struggle ongoing.
Our shield has AK47 on it for same reason, give good fucking warning what to expect if we are invaded. :)

GNR are the fucking best. I tell you truly the best. Take no shit, take no prisoners.
"Conquistador"

Have aliens started posting on Sup Forums

Thoughts on west Timor? Are they Indonesian or are they like you guys?

What the fucking
>Back in angloterre handsome prince marries his zoo chimp and has chewbacca babies
Jesu Cristo

Another trip, that flag recks of commie tough, just like the others

RARE

They not like us. But maybe one day we unite. Then we have to have new process of national dialog for reconciliation. And make them fucking behave like civilized people not fucking Indon monkeys

We have a machine gun on our flag so if someone comes and makes trouble why is he surprised :)
Board of peace don't love us though. "Unknown" flag when fucking Niue is id. What the fucking is wrong with that

Was colonization that bad you have to associate portuguese history with obscurantism on your flag?

Where is timor lest and why should I care

Nice Flag, Faggot

A small Island near Australia and Indonesia where we stopped, brought some civilisation and left.

Later invaded by Indonesian and we helped them fought back in a movement that almost, mobilized the entirety of Portugal just from charity and national pride.

Australia appreciates since its a fine strategic toehold into Indonesia.