Vivid Strike

Was this level of befriending good enough for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/150338723/#150345435
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was fucking trash.

Could have been better, but still was nice to watch. My gripes are mainly in the style and portrayal of Vivids, although the core storyline with Rinne and Fuuka could have also been made better. I probably expected too much.

Orphan best friends are great in any case.

forgettable as fuck

This is not how friends hold hands.

No, it wasn't, I fucking hope we won't ever see these anti loli bullshitters again.

It was pretty bullshit, but I suppose it was alright overall. I was pleasantly pleased they decided to bring Eight back.

Are they doing that in public? Why are girls such sluts nowadays?

>loli fanservice is not allowed
>adult mode can be whored to max
Sasuga

Please go to

Vivi?

Oh

It was pretty close to S1 NanoFate levels of gayness, and that's pretty great in my books, and leagues above ViviEin,.

somewhat bigger version from ep12

Hope we get some good interactions in the drama CD.

It was a step in the right direction. Not as good as S1 but not as bad as Vivid either. Fuuka and Rinne are cute as hell.

>Rinne
>cute
dumb trollposter

>Rinne does a literal 360° personality turn because she lost a shitty fight
>of course the shitty trainer is asked to continue training her because durr hurr durr
>Einhart BTFOing fucking Sieg
>but lets remind you once again that mary sue Vivio has won against Einhart
>their retarded senpai-kohai fight isnt shown although Fuuka probably won since this show is a cosmic abortion

Even if you prepare yourself for the batshittingly predictable garbage this show throws at you, you still get surprised by even more garbage than you expected. What a fucking cosmic abortion of a show. Started out so good too and Rinne+Fuuka are pretty cute. Unfortunately it also ruins the manga by proxy.

Pretty sure Einhart won. Look at the photo they show at the very end, Fuuka's way more beat up than Einhart is.

ACK has arrived.

>first trollposting
>now some kind of boogeyman-posting
How much deeper?

You just never fucking stop. You are literally insane, !Akemi. I find it baffling how you think this behavior is acceptable. You shitposting yourself, then try to blame it on the boogieman no one other than you think exists.

Let's see it, let's see you show even a single shred of tangible evidence that "ack" is real and not just something you spam at anyone and everyone.

>Rinne does a literal 360° personality turn because she lost a shitty fight
You should try to watch a show first before complaining about it because you somehow missed several points about everything.

Yeah, man, wouldn't want to miss the finer points of the dumb-ass plot.

What he said was spot-on you fucking idiot.

Reminder to please ignore autists and not get into debates with them.

>one retard call me ACK
>next retard call me !Akemi
Fuck off, meta shitposters.
Vivid Strike fags really are retarded.

>implying you're not !ACKemi
It's as clear as the day, man.

No, you called yourself "ACK" to try and being hyperbolic and meta shitpost. You're too much of a bitch to actually take getting banned, and you're upset you get banned when you spam "edgy" shit, so now you try to start meta derailing of threads with boogieman hunting shit.

Hobo bait.

These are both posts by the same person.

Kek.

>You're too much of a bitch to actually take getting banned
That's pretty hypocritical of you considering every third post of yours is you crying because the mods banned your ass for the umpteenth time.

You are insane.
So are you.
Could everyone just cut the paranoid metaposting off? We have more than enough problem with how shitty the show was without your drama.

Two weeks before the new season, think that they will follow through?

>Could everyone just cut the paranoid metaposting off?
What else do you want people to talk about? The show? Pfff.

He bans literally everyone who refuses to conform to his hug box. And pointing out that the mod is hypocritical for not banning other people who are breaking the rules is not the same as actually caring about getting banned. All that's being pointed out is how pathetic the mod is.

You stopped doing what got you banned, derailing threads with "edgy" shit. Meaning you couldn't handle it. Making you a bitch.

>we
There is no we on this site, !Akemi.
And you no what's funny? The meta shitposting only started after you got here. And the very first thing you did when you got into the thread was spam your "lol xddd vivio who?????" shit.

While it was me who pushed the autist equivalence theory, I have to say it has not been proven thousand times before that they are the same person(ality?), yet.
What we have is empiric evidence that they produce strikingly similar posts.

Who knows. If they doesn't announce anything in the Xmas special then we would have to wait until the Vivid Party in May next year.

Not sure what you're on to, mate, but Vivid Strike is a loli hater edgy shounen fight crap.
You can't even try to prove this wrong.

>You
Assuming lots of things there, bud.

I love Fuuka

>He is not shitposting himself then trying to blame it on boogimen he has mad up and are trying to force to exist.
Shit dude, you need to drink some water and calm down. Your typing is busted.

>Next
I wish it was.
Nanoha and Fate could mention in the soundstage that they are very busy and have just momentarily left operations for a brief rest

>spamming
>getting banned
You wish, I never got banned, because Sup Forums doesn't work like your circlejerk shitholes.
Especially I'm calling VS what it is.

Dang, pasted different picture.
>Next

I just wish they'd bring back the magic. The hybrid fighters were the one interesting thing Vivid introduced, but it seems like they're being abandoned for pure striking focus.

And you aren't? You spam a lot and then tell people off for spamming. It's especially lovely how you seem very selective about it. There's this Fuuka spammer that does nothing but spam Fuuka and I've yet to see you say anything to him. The fuck is up with that?

>saying anything I don't like is spamming
No, !Akemi.

Teen boys like martial arts more than beamspam, and this is pure shounen fight series.

Wait, it's going to start as early as the next season? I thought all they had announced was that it'd air somewhere in 2017, neat.

That's literally what you do, though.

>Teen boys like martial arts more than beamspam
I guess that explains why Signum is so popular here.

Oh, the irony.

That episode 5.5 is about and if there is some sort of sequel with another tourney, it's almost guaranteed that they would go back to the Intermiddle.

I think he only likes yuriposting. At least the yuri couples he approves of.

Pure striking focus was the point of this season. Vivid S2 should bring things back to hybrid fights again.

No, it's not. What you do actually is spam because it's the exact same shit every single thread. It's the same exact thing. 100s of times over.

>b- but u make same posts many too durrr
Not the same, because the posts are only there because of you in the first place. It's not spam to say stop spamming.

Well I'm not going to be walking on eggshells just for this moron, especially if he's going to be a hypocrite like this. Fuck him.

I approve of Vivio x Nanoha

kek

Vivid Strike S2 about the Corona/Rio's tournament when?

I wish it weren't a fucking tournament though.

Nanoha deserves the Vivio more than anyone else.

Although I wish we got Fate and/or Hayate pining for the younger cast.

Is Nanoha good again yet?

Sure

Still not golden age level, but it's showing signs of life.

End your life, !Akemi.
Tt's not irony. What you do is actually spam, like this. And telling you off for it, is not spam. Because, again, it's a result of what you are doing.

All four of these posts are by the same exact person. He is pretending to be be more than one person because he is insane and thinks that what's right and wrong is based on how many people say it. Crack shitters are the vast minority in every single fandom. So you constantly trying to pretend to be dozens of them in every thread makes it obvious it's just you.

Now that we're clearly off the tracks...

It will probably never be, at least for fans of the first two series OR lolicons.

Poor Yuuno, he must be shocked by Nanoha and Vivio kissing right in front of his face like that.

This is top delusion.

Only one of those posts are actually me.

Can't wait until Yuuno fugs the Vivio. We need some crack in Nanoha or things will get boring.

No, you autistic metashitposter, with your boogieman obsession, I hope you'll enjoy some off time.

Feel free to hang yourself, !Akemi.

No, all of them are you, !Akemi.
Again, crack shit head are the minority. Thus you can not pretend there are always dozens of them around in threads whenever you are here.

How different would this franchise be if Yuuno was popular enough to be designated Nanoha's life partner from A's onward?

I actually wish he had some more relevance since bind magic was badass.

End your life, ACK.
What you do is actually spam, like this. And telling you off for it, is not spam. Because, again, it's a result of what you are doing.

It's funny how you shitpost with both a pass and proxy and the mod does literally nothing about it. It's pathetic.

>you autistic metashitposte
Sure is funny how you will not say this to the person who started (you).

This thread sure got off track fast. Have some cute Ixy to heal your soul.

Even assuming all three of those are the same person, if they had a proxy, why would they need a pass, you airhead?

No, !Akemi. You can not just copy and paste what people say back at them. It doesn't work like that. Because what you are saying does not actually apply. Notice how there is no actual spam in any of these posts other than yours. You posting the same images to attack people constantly.

>It's funny how you shitpost with both a pass and proxy and the mod does literally nothing about it
Now he's getting desperate.

The franchise would be dead, Fate probably carried the franchise as much or more than Nanoha.

>No, ACK. It doesn't work like that. Because what you are saying does not actually apply. Notice how there is no actual spam in any of these posts other than yours. You posting the same accusations to attack people constantly.

FUCKING ADORABLE

Guess we're back to having threads with a reduced amount of posts, but thankfully enough someone can just make a new thread later.

Great thread for a great show.

And I don't mean that literally, in case the Fuuka spammer feels like being """"clever"""" again.

Because it would make it easily for you to samefag. Considering you do it so much, I could see why you'd want a pass doing it.

>desperate
You act like you haven't been shitpsoting with a pass for a while now.

You've bragged about using a pass to spam before.