Hey guys, we need your money for this lawsuit so we can protect fair use on youtube...

>Hey guys, we need your money for this lawsuit so we can protect fair use on youtube. Don't worry about the excess money that didn't go to legal fees. We'll use it to protect other content creators... hehehe
>Please support us by buying these overpriced razor blades which we don't even use!
>Don't forget to donate to us on twitch to support the podcast!
>Here's the link to our patreon!
>Check out this old game that we hadn't heard about until they approached us to shill it to you.We aren't even gamers but I guarantee you you'll love it!
>The adpocalype is killing us guys, we can barely afford our really nice apartment in LA.

When will people learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/h3h3productions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares, go home kiddo, this is an 18+ board. Surprised the IT Admin at your school hasn't blocked this godforsaken place yet.

stop being so antisemetic

I hate these kikes. I can't believe they won the lawsuit.

i tried to read her shirt in nip before i noticed it spelled extra thicc in random kanji/kana

That girl looks like she's on heroin

>[Inaudible mumbling]

Lol, kik3kik3

Is that a tranny?

no shes jewish

>I better show everyone how little I care about this by commenting on it

Even worse

>people are surprised they got Jewed

Who gives a fuck. Sage this shitty thread. Absolutely not political.

You did it too, right? Kurse of Katakana strikes again.

They don't have a Patreon

Where's the content, E-than
You said there would be content. Not that I would watch but it's interesting to see what this jew thinks content is, or that he thinks people watch him for his very insightful opinions.

patreon.com/h3h3productions

> e-celebs

Kikes winning a lauwsuit? Baffling.

fuck streamers and youtubers asking for money, the only patreon I even remotely like is dick mastersons because you get so much fucking content from it and he actually gives money to people that produce shit for him

h3h3 is awesome and i donate 150 a month to their patreon.

>flag
>this cucked
checks out

>THIS PATREON IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Wow what an excellent point, Hitler.

>Literally funding Jewish propaganda
You know there are better causes to donate to right?

must have found another way to jew

they look like they're on h

>150

>a lot of money

poorfaggot lol.

They make hilarious videos, stop getting offended because they don't agree with everything you do, snowflake.

H3h3 deserves their donations, they work hard on producing great content.

This kike got btfo by sam hyde and recently he went full pizzagate nutcase with the youtube pedo shit. He was literally trying to decipher comments by putting em backwords and doing insano shit to try to sell a point. What a kike. If I see him irl I will beat him

He doesn't deserve anything and his videos are nlatent copies of sam hyde who is analready better comedian. Fuck off kike

>these overpriced razor blades which we don't even use!

As if Hila doesn't trim her unibrow.

What topics did he copy specifically?

>le sam hyde funniest memer

nobody cares about that irrelevant faggot. I bet you think your humor is the best, the wittiest, and a little bit underground. You're a pretentious little cuckold, now suck my dick faggot.

Haaaa

HAAAAAA HOLY SHIT SOMEONE IS DRINKING FROM PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES. YOU ACTUALLY THINK H3H3 IS FUNNY... HOLY SHIT AHAHHAHAA

heroin physique is the ideal female body type

h3h3 has more subs than sam hyde, so obviously a lot of people find them funny, hipster faggot

You feggits are actually discussing about youtube "celebs"? wtf

Oh yes goy look at my sub count yesss goy

So does Jake Lloyd. Does that make him good? No.

When h3h3 gets a show on adult swin come back to me k bb

kek

>send me your shekels
>I promise to take good care of them

>leaf
>cuck

why am i not suprised.

Do they do puppets?
Forget it. I don't care.

heh

>stop liking wat i don't like :(!

even with blue eyes she still looks very semitic

>giving 2 shits about them and actually making a thread about it

150 shekels. 1 5 0.

These kikes must be filthy rich by now

Didn't he just have an expensive party over winning that same lawsuit?

Again peasant, that's pocket change. The least I can do is support the channel I watch the most. Meanwhile your beloved sam hyde is looking like a homeless neckbearded fuckboi.

Poor Irish. A schoolday is about 18 hours for them.

>implying Jew girls aren’t adorable

wtf, i hate h3h3 now

Thats his aesthetic frend. H3h3 looks like he belongs on the street with his heroine junky wife

A) I'm glad they did
B) It's not surprising.

Matt made it sound like they just played his content with no addition. That is not true. ~70% of the video was their commentary.

She's from Israel.

That thing has a beanerstasche

So when will they inevitably have a fall-out?
Ethan saying nigger and then getting onto pewdz for it wasn't enough. Blatantly ripping off sam hyde and then verbally attacking him wasn't enough. Being the jewiest fuck and asking for money over and over wasn't enough.

Is h3 absolved of all previous and future sins because of that cancer that is leddit? :^)

Liar! Hila has obviously used the razor blades.

You know that middle eastern female moustache. Where is it? Yup. Razor blades.

Yup

>When will people learn?
pretty sure the ones you depict are Jews so...never.

Maybe there isn't some jew conspiracy to keep you down. Maybe you're just a moron.

Finally you get it. And the dude is coked out.

h3h3 hit the wall when they started having that podcast, and started pushing Hila hard. He was hilarious when they just did response videos and small skits. Now Ethan thinks he's gonna be the next Joe Rogan and be a celebrity, and the community around them won't stop jerking off to comments about how perfect Hila is

I have 700 bitcoins to my name and I would never give 150 dollars a month just because someone makes fucking youtube videos

You're not a philanthropist just because you spend money on retarded shit
You're just a fucking idiot

Ethan is a mod in his own subreddit so it's no surprise reddit is useless. I heard some of his own fans got banned from the subreddit for daring to defend Kemmstar what that shit with pewds was going on

Answer the question. What did they steal from Hyde? Was it all of the audio and visual equipment more than $50?

>getting paid to do low effort podcast-like reaction videos on the internet
its not a conspiracy i just dislike them you massive cuck

damn thats pretty disgusting

Is that you Sam?
We need you, make more content!
The beta prime should lead his beta army!

woah jews being complete kikes i thought pol got over this 2009 meme holy shit

>bottom jaw falls onto the floor after years of meth abuse

I am 100% certain me and Hila have exactly the same type of inattentive ADD.

hey if you dont like someone dont click on it, it's the internet you can click on these [x]

i hate how everyone in the comment says she's cute and beautiful that bitch is not even a 6/10

He started the response video type of videos he did in 2012. Also, he did that shrek video that was a ripoff of hydes skit to a tee. In the description YEARS later hesaid that he took it from hyde to shut people up. He also wears beanies the same way, the fupa jokes, the outside pranks are similar to the shit he did like the streets of LA.

STFU you hairy sand nigger, she is at least 9/10!

What about jacksfilms, fag

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ECELEBS

They both copied Tim Heidecker

Checked and agreed

She's cute, but about half of all women who aren't fat are at least cute. She's nothing spectacular

It's just more of the "women are amazing and perfect oh my god please gib cummies" that the left does all the time. Their idea of feminism is putting women on pedestals

No he didnt lmfao. Sam was INSPIRED. H3H3 ripped off. Difference.

looks like face of a girl reflecting on a spoon

Yes, and stick Muhammad up JC's ass!

Jeezus christ

How is being in Norway?

Ask Breivik?

All of those types of videos have existed since the beginning of youtube, you underage faggot.

Tim Heidecker is a cuck, he pays me to please his wife, beat him up and cum in his mouth.

>Posting misinformation to make a point
>This much butt hurt from people doing something you don't like

She looks like lurch from the old Adams family.

I never could watch h3h3 longer than 5 minutes because how fucking ugly this bitch is. Why is this crackhead even in those vids?
Those grim facial features dont come naturally, seriously.

Lol

i fucking hate how she talks without opening her mouth, it's not that hard

Does it ever actually get cold enough in Israel to wear a winter hat? I feel like it doesn't.

Lmao.

I wonder if drdisrespect fucked Hila infront of this jew cuck