Fellow Brits, its time to restore the Stuarts to the throne of our fair isles

The Windsors are imposters and always have been. The time for a second Jacobite rebellion is upon us.

If we follow the Jacobite line of succession it leads us to princess Sophie of Liechtenstein next in line to their throne.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XRoRiOt_gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Catholic
>traditionalist (originally Bavarian)
>mother to four children who aren't fuck ups and weirdos

Whose with me? I have a tentative plan.
>organize and arm ourselves with spoons and wheels and whatever we can arm ourselves with
>agree to meet at as certain point in London on the wedding day
>the royal family of Liechtenstein will doubtlessly be invited to the ceremony in either Westminster or St. Paul's.
>we let the marriage go ahead
>storm the church
>take the crown from the queen and put it on princess Sophia's head
>she will have no choice but to accept.

>Putting a german again on the throne

Top kek

Actually the Stuarts are descended from the Bruce family who in turn descended from French nobility who moved here under the normans (originally De Bruise)

It only went wrong last time because we tried to put a metro tranny on the throne. This could definitely work

Bump for honour and dignity

>tfw hearing about the Battle of Culloden makes me sick to my stomach
Good luck, bros.

No no, its too late now.
Your prince just married an American actress.
You will soon have an American on the throne. How fitting, yknow....given our rather unfortunately prior dealings.

>Wanting to be ruled by some privileged twat instead of having a say who is head of state.

Americans "had a say". Just saying.

Fuck that, Plantagenet restoration when

As am atheist of catholic decent and in Lancashire im not sure if this will benefit me.
i think ability of the voters to replace leaders gives incentive to leaders to take the concerns of the population into consideration.

on the other hand our politicians are shit and import voters to stay in power thus drowning out the voice of people already ij the uk.

besides some crypto-libertarians who sneak in now and again there are hardly and good political leaders in the uk.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XRoRiOt_gE

I'm just shilling a silly idea for keks, in an ideal world I'd like an elected head of states and the House of Lords to be a proportionally elected second chamber which still just ratifies laws and has no real power otherwise. Oh and a constitution of guaranteed rights which isn't made up of a bookshelf of medieval documents would be pretty sweet too.

Duke of Beaufort is the one true king!

>krauts off the throne, only to put them straight back on
NO

Christ she even looks like Charlie. Shame but what can you do, better than a mulatto or a jew.

Who would we reasonably elect as head of state? Stephen Fry? David Attenborough standing for the greens?

Yeah she would not look out of place at some old Scottish ladies knitting and tea social circle.

>I'm just shilling a silly idea for keks,
dont point it out you ruin the LARP
>Stephen Fry?
don't you remember his controversial views on the holocaust,
he will scare off the normies!!

Attenborough has political leverage he knows where the bodies are buried

> lichtenstein
Excellent, do it.

>Catholic
>Satanic demonic kike cult to worship Mary.

Into the trash it goes.

Heck, just cut the jocks loose and let them have whatever king they want over that shithole. They'll probably choose Merkel.

Well, I'd settle for a republic but most people wouldn't in this country. People are staunchly pro monarchy though. If we're going to be a constitutional monarchy let's at least have a monarchy worth being proud of, not some sadsack inbred imposters from Greece and Germany,
Fuck off leaf you don't get a say despite being ruled by our monarch
You can also go eat shit directly out a dog's arsehole, you gave up your say in the matter 241 years ago

Where would one find this monument?

Do it.

In the Vatican

Fuck off Papist scum.

As a patriotic Scot, I will lay flowers at this monument one day. It's really amazing how Catholicism preserves ancient tradition whereas Protestantism destroys it, kind of like the early retards who went around tearing things down and burning them

The protestants have proven themselves to be satanic anal sex worshippers and the Hanoverian Queen is a shekel grubbing kraut.
Restoration of a Catholic Monarchy is the only way now.

Mate, I go past the Covenanters prison quite often and get the biggest greenest bit of gob and sent it flying onto their memorial. Protestantism ruined this country

Do it and we will make him head of the state.

Don't sell you Catholics short, Jock. The Catholics love them some boipucci, especially the hierarchy.

Any good places for right wing catholic Sup Forumsacks in auld reekie?

The catholic church can be cleansed of it's sickness by a righteous pope.
The protestant sickness lies in it's doctrine.

For the Bonnie Prince!

Is that meant to be Alexandria? That event in history is a bit overrated. It's more of a meme at this point just like the Inquisition.

Pubs with old fashioned or patriotic names are usually a good shout. St. Mary's cathedral in the west end (biggest Catholic Church in town) usually has a few people in it every day. Had some pretty interesting conve stations there, usually with literall polaks

Do it lad. Bring back the Stuarts

They had a righteous pope in JPII, and now they have a pure degenerate in there, so it's going backwards now. They might as well put that Anglican fuckwit in there.

Francis literally has another 4 years in him left before the cardinals put in a conservative.

They'll never put in a conservative. The EUSSR has them by the balls, now that the Vatican went on the euro and are subject to EUSSR fiscal and financial audit, as that audit would expose them as lying gangsters. When they were on the lire, they had cover from their fellow Italian gangsters. The next pope will be even worse than this current scumbag. Count on it.

bro look at this dude, wait til you see the f- Ooh NO NO NO NO

*wheeze*

Aye St Marys is nice.
Unfortunately a lot of local Catholics fell for the far left meme.