The Man Show

Was The Man Show the best show on television during Y2K. It was the only show to approach feminism.

Also what happened Jimmy Kimmel? Was it (((Sarah Silverman)))?

Anyway men must embrace all that is manly again, and in this climate a show like The Man Show would be banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=old9udgHDMs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLF1qhgSWNs
youtube.com/watch?v=g-CGB0kBkZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was indeed a good show. Kimmel cucked out for shekels.

that is cringe cuck level shit...

fucking cancer, the same kind of shit like "dude wher is my car", degenerate consumerist american fake masculuinity, pushing shit like "yay favourite sports team, lets buy $500 leather jacket with team on it", and "man cave" wich is a cucked consumerist foreced meme to get insecure betas to buy crap and put in their garage.

real men have proper interests, they don't to consume to have an identity, fake consumerism beta identity bullshit is not what proper men are into.

also, drinking the fermented jew as a symbolic ceremony to express manhood is fucking retarded...

pic realated is more manly, atleast faggots have a genuine identity not implanted into them by commercials and indentity consumption

are you ok? you seem sick. try to be a man or bettter yet tell me how to be one.

kimmel is the biggest example of a cuck. he ruined himself.

It's weird how Adam went on to be normal and reasonably redpilled while Jimmy went on to be a cuck late night television show who shouts "really!?" incredulously whenever Trump does something.

>tell me how to be one.

first stage of being a man: don't give a fuck what people think of you.

Fine with your post but tv is all about consumerism. People anywhere will eat it up because they saw someone four doing it.

I disagree with the faggot shit they get pandered to plenty.

Four - * famous

They tried way too hard to be masculine. Adam corolla could pull it off, but Jimmy failed miserably. He's a pussy. All in all the show was cringworthy.

I have eaten the most important pill, the Stoic one. There are things you can change in this world and things you can't.

Action! *constantly* called out the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLF1qhgSWNs

yeah, it's mostly the fake attributes with the show that rustles my jimmies, like how hey pose with the beer glasses like if it has some magical totemic power... the fake masculinity thing, "hurr i'm a man beacause i like sport and tits durr".

the most manly men i know don't speak about women much, there is something immature and beta about "tits and ass hehe" talk.

i used to know this insecure american guy that often used to bring up women while drinking socialty, it make a hole and penis with my hands and to the "sex motion" and laugh like a reatard when he did it, that shut him up good :D

>Stoic one

seems more like a defetaist pill to me

SOYBOY GTFO YOU FUCKING SOY KEK!!!

FUCK OFF SOYBOY

TITS BEER SPORTS EQUALS MAN
LMAO

this burger gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=g-CGB0kBkZM

>This one alone could have financed Schindler's List.

>what happened to jimmy (((kimmel)))

I have no clue

It's part of the non verbal contract every Hollywood bitch boy is under. Oppose trump, or lose everything. I honestly think it's like a mafia. When they say it's your turn to die, you get suiceded. Remember, for the longest time nobody actually thought the mafia existed. Omerta

The stoic are not defeatists. They see all of nature as being one with being. you cannot separate from all things.

he's a jew. The end

the concepts of masculinity that this show conveys are exactly why masculinity failed as an ideal during the 2000's and 2010's. Masculinity is about family, righteousness, hard work, and success.

corrala is not a jew

Well put.

>Was it (((Sarah Silverman)))?
The person now running a Comedy "collective" Gee, I wonder.

Honestly, the show was moronic and peppered with faux masculinity. Maybe a few skits here and there were funny, but mostly not. Nevertheless, I have nothing against Carolla, and I used to like Kimmel too (but not anymore).

kimmel lost his balls and became a cuck, the man show was a good show, if it still existed feminist would cry misogyny and soyboys would protest it.

i didnt read your post earlier. you hit it exactly.

Wonder how all of Kimmel's cuck liberal fans would feel if they found out he used to put on blackface and make fun of Karl Malone and Oprah?