en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_distribution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 post by this ID will NOT defend this

Seems like good incentive to work hard and become successful

>some people are faster than you
>makes sense
>some people are stronger than you
>makes sense
>some people specialized in subjects you didn't and now understand them better than you
>makes sense
>some people are better at making money than you
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm in that 1%.

It's almost like 20 % of the people own 80 % of the land. Like it has been FOREVER

tfw I still live in Seattle

>strawman
>defending the (((bankers)))

Why an I not surprised

Capitalists made their system without the thought of Jews infiltrating it. A dire mistake.

>ignorant
>leftist
Why am I not surprised?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_distribution

Communists will defend this

tfw im /comfy/ in the 1% with a nice 15000 acre ranch

The entire population of the world could live in Texas so I don't see the problem

Wrong, all the land would be owned by a foregin country

yes but have you considered the fact that that 80% would have texas?
why would you complain about having texas?
i mean if you wanted the rest you would invade it since you have so many guns

>people who produce more also receive more

Wow who would've thought

Pareto distribution

Only 1% of humanity is useful, 99% is dead weight

>jews owning whole east coast
The Jew fears the Southron

No one defends landed elites

>Seems like good incentive to work hard
So the richest can have even more land?

Not only will I defend that, I think voting power should be in accordance with that distribution.

Pic related had such a distribution.

>>people who produce more also receive more
Not on my watch

Ok cool, I'm staying in Hawaii

THEY CREATE JOBS

Yes, it's also why their completely dispossessed descendants didn't lift a finger as the Empire was buttraped by Germanic egalitarians.

>pareto
Literally not an argument, and not even an ideal distribution.

hmmmmmmmmmm

...and what point are you trying to make?

>People have more things than me
>RRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

>an ideal distribution.
What the fuck is an ideal distribution, you brainlet?

Literally all capitalism depends on this

so if I kill enough poor and rich people texas will grow until it takes over the US?

>implying somebody consciously designed capitalism
Oh my God, the absolute state of Canada.

interesting

most of that land is for sale cheap tho

Really makes you drink

>Empire
No, that was a modern welfare state. I'm talking about the Republic.

The brave men were killed off by Sulla and then Marius respectively.

clearly according to this map if we nuke texas poverty will be eliminated and we'll all get laid.

Nothing wrong with that. Texas is huge. And awesome.

Not real gommunism.

>The brave men were killed off by Sulla and then Marius respectively.
The brave men were robbed while on campaign in Libya, Spain, Greece and Gaul. The rich men at home called it "business".

Good thing land isn't divided the way our money is then

>rich people exist
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is.

>Poorest 80% get Texas

You can fit the entire global population into Texas and the population density would be the same as NYC.

>(((bankers)))
You fuckers need to stop thinking they all get together like they are friends. They are all wealthy, sure, but they are all fighting for the biggest part. You wouldn't believe the parties they throw when Lehman went under or some bank gets fined. Stupid cunts getting caught for inside trading, that only happens when government wants a share of the fun.

these 80% of people still have smart phones, are probably obese or overweight, and still get more money and handouts than the rest of the world. by simply saying they are poor does not put it into context. these "poor" people over here are doing better than most of the world. capitalism has essentially killed true poverty as we think of it and we turned hunger into obesity. being poor in capitalism is better than being among the wealthy in most other countries.

the bottom half of income earners dont even pay taxes and only receive money from other peoples hard work. hardly anyone works for min wage here in the USA.

if the argument is just going to continually be that some people are better off than others well then no fucking shit Sherlock.

i live in Texas, USA for the record.

As a patrician New England convervative business and homeowner, I approve

The poorest 80% will get a share of one of the richer states in USA.
>Commies see problem with this.

Hide shill threads.

Ideals mean nothing in the face of reality

IA best state?

The Texas area would be 962 people / square mile. New York City has 27,000 people per square mile. Seems pretty comfy to me.

In other words, almost all niggers are far away and there is a de facto ethnosate
Whatstheproblem.jpg

>lazy people should be recompensed

Today after a weekend in Prague I returned back to my home town. I was hungry. I checked my Rolex™ watch and saw it was quite late (8:30pm) so I only really could go to Mcdonalds™ for dinner.

Despite dragging a heavy suitcase (inside was my new Macbook Pro™ and many clothes, mainly good brands). Inside the Mcdonalds I saw so many Stacies, single mothers with kids. Saw some guys scrounging around asking people for change for drugs.

I turned on my Iphone X™ to have a quick browse of Sup Forums™ and after eating my Chicken Mcnuggets™ I went home.

I hate poor people. Why do you ruin my eating experience ?

OMG THIS IS SOOOO TRUE.

What about it?
Your commie friends in China made slaves of their own populous to feed the 1%
I hear this evocation of the 1% all the time. What are you proposing about it? Welfarism? "Worker ownership" of.... of what? The local Macdonalds/Apple store?
For Amazon to pay taxes so you can buy more Amazon shit? How about giving those at the top the right to torture people for questioning them, like China?

You are not giving any details about anything. It is just a hollow observation. What the fuck are you trying to convey?

Something like this has developed in any communist country as well. The only difference though, you would only rise to the one percent within the communist party.