THIS is what an ideal Briton looks like. You may not like it, but this is what a pure Anglo looks like

THIS is what an ideal Briton looks like. You may not like it, but this is what a pure Anglo looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2yv-cbHnMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beautiful.

We are going through a tough time right now
Please dont make fun its hard enough already

asalamulaykum mrs rasheed has lost weight!

HAHAHHA. What an accurate depiction.

Croatia, why?! What did we ever do to you?

Average British couple

>tfw my ancestors literally owned your royal family's ancestors
How the mighty have fallen

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING AMERIMUTT MEMES YOU FUCKING BONGLEM

nobody cares but you racissss

Hahaha

It looks like the two guys from The Prodigy had a baby lol

STOP BULLYING US

AHAHAH EVEN FUCKING MOOT IS BULLYING US

tfw the most famous monarchy that colonized the Africans will soon but definitely ruled by an African

I still cant believe he's gonna marry a unknown mixed actress with fake tits. Whats the point of being royalty if you're just gonna marry any random skank

Jesus, imagine letting your teeth slowly rot away like that. I have nightmares about that shit constantly.

Is okay bong bros

we have fun time

okay?

>the future face of America

mixed people and interracial marriage is still much more taboo than you might think. the areas with the most niggers, tend to also resist niggers the hardest, so you don't see many of them here. the places that tolerate niggers have so few, that they are no threat to the white gene pool.

We need to stop attacking each other with these "le mixed" memes. It only creates more discord and lack of trust.

j-just one more, please?

This is my 56% face.

>156 iq
>British
>English
>Irish
>Gaelic
>Manx
>Pict
>Probably whiter than you
>dad is a violent schizophrenic paedophile from a rough city
>my mum was also violent
>parents moved from Manchester to Taunton in 1981 because racist
>had my sister in '89 and me in '92
>used to beat me, lock me in cupboards and wash mouth out with soap when I was as young as 3
>had to watch and sometimes get caught inbetween parents physical fighting
>mum and dad divorced in '95
>mum took me and sister to Manchester women and childrens home
>met a guy called Frank
>he used to beat me and my sister, swung us by our ears until they bled
>dad found us and took us to Exeter
>sexually abused me, physically abused me, mentally abused me and verbally abused me
>used to go crazy a lot, heavy drinker. extremely violent
>dropped sister off at cop station in June of '97
>I'm with this crazy bastard until late '98
>go into care
>am withdrawn
>I molested kids when I was a kid (even living with my dad)
>my foster dad cheated on my foster mum so there were a lot of fights there
>foster dad has punched me on occasion
>I tried to fuck foster sister
>killed her hamsters and a dog
>pyromaniac
>thought about mass murder a lot
>thief
>vandal
>I attempted burglary once
>zoophillia

You can meme the 56% claim over and over but likely you're just a cringey butt hurt Amerimutt jealous of how great Britain is and always will be.

Conyers doesn't claim to be white though.

Conyers doesn't claim to be white, and that doesn't mean there aren't any white people in America. Why are you so mean?

that may or may not be the point user

At this point is at its peak of being shilled so it's no use just endure it or as some anons said,embrace it and use it as an attack on the as well being shill ed concept of mixed race,the beauty of it is that if this meme is perceived as successful by the leftards and is given exposure they are hurting their own case by showing how ugly race mixing is and mixed nigglets so since hoping to stop it makes no sense,ride it.

Also desu we all have had to endure this kind of shit for years,every nation has,i think the indians got the worse deal,after poo in loo for ages and other shit now they need to have open bobs,show vegana bitch lasagna,they literally can never recover.

So don't be a pussy.
t.moorish rapebaby

Dont try to educate Pablo. Your excuse of a queen is even worse. How many fucking abortions did that puta ficticia have?

Dude he has all his teeth, you're shit at this admit it.

How do i make pictures like this?

>this is an average night in Britistan
youtube.com/watch?v=j2yv-cbHnMY

I lolled..

More people claim Portuguese ancestry in Brazil alone than your entire countries population you know.

The Royal WE

That explains why some of the most beautiful stars in the world, those from Hollywood and the TV industries, are British or part British. Keep hating us, we don't give a fuck, think about us while you're wanking to Danaerys and Jon Snow.

Bongs >>> Amerimutts

There are more people who claim german ancestry in the US than in Germany. That doesnt mean you americans are germans. You are still niggers with straight hair to everyone else.

They are part british because they are british jews Shlomo.

this is like a monty python sketch

That's just MOOOOOT, a glitch in uploads. But you can make pics like this tho.

I seem to recall someone losing a war against a tiny nation of mongolian mutts

WE GON BE KANGZ N SHIET

Spain hasn't had a spanish monarch in centuries,to me they are still french and clearly traitors,unable to rule when given the responsibility and more worried about their own wellbeing than the country's see(((democratic)))transition or the time they surrendered spain to napoleon to go have vacation in france, we fucking lost an empire fighting to get them back and they killed the patriots that helped defeat napoleon.
As far as I'm concerned the french royal family we spanish pay to keep the palaces clean can rot in hell.
The fact no royal house in europe has spoken against inmigration or tried to protect the country form it clearly shows they are all useless fags since their responsibily is to be over and above the goverment and politicians and ensure the wellbeing of their subjects,they have an excellent opportunity to show they are worth their sheckels yet it's crystal clear no monarch in europe cares about their own people (except the jew intermingled ones like the brits are going to be)

I'm not against monarchy but the fuckers in spain are incompetent and useless and the whole family has been so since they got here,at least the ones that ruled,maybe the carlist candidate was better but he never got to rule.

>There are more people who claim german ancestry in the US than in Germany.

That is wrong though. There are 84 million people in Germany, and 44.7 million people in the US claim at least partial German Heritage. The state which claims the highest amount of German heritage is North Dakota, which is also made up of 82% white, with Native American's making up the second largest demographic in the state.

Why are you so angry? Is it because Portugal is no longer an empire?

The absolute state of nu/pol/

thats quality

>are British or part British
British, nope
Part British, mutt.

Same thing with Irish in america and ireland yet you are still niggs.
Also i think there are more kikes and crypto kikes who don't "identify" as so but as fellow (((white men))) than israel.

diarrhea > russian white nigger subhuman

The absolute state of the absolute state of

i apologise for this nuboy

Holy shieeet , How long will it take before whole countries realise they are pounding fuck out of each other to make room for the juice?

Prob never!

Thanks god i am not am*rican

THIS is what an ideal Fingolian looks like. You may not like it, but this is what the pinnacle of horse archery looks like.

oh the godless russian hound talking about "god"

W
E
W

Arriba!

Glad you're not American too m8, Don't need anymore drunks living in babushkas basement.

quicker just shooting him than taking the time out to learn archery

But America has a history of large-scale Irish immigration. Do kids who's parents moved from Ireland to England not identify as being Irish anymore?

Go have a fresh air riding a scooter, l'abomination

Screw Portugal, i am extremely calm. The brazilians have monkey blood and the portuguese are no better. Rotten fruit out of a rotten tree.

Only the gypos....

go pry that empty bottle of vodka out of your mothers asshole

>not realising it's the same americunt on a proxy samefagging like he has been for the past 2 days
cmon lad

>not fusing the english longbow with horse archer techniques
>not creating the ultimate mobile long range unit
You Brits truly are a lost cause.

jej no

Battle Moose

Rifles > shit equipment. That's why we killed so many Chinks during WWII.

why are fingolians always the best posters?they laugh at themselves and at others with no regrets,the fact people get ass blasted is retarded.

If all the bantz over the years and Sup Forumsshowed me something is that the whole russian internet trolls narrative is bullshit,when I was a blue pilled pleb i disliked america for trying to police the world etc,the more i knew americans the more I realised the reason I disliked americans was because the media like cnn or all of those narrative bullshit that outside of usa portrays americans as fucktards so they can then advance their narrative you don't want to be perceived as fucktards in america.
Being here I came to understand and like vodka niggers,amerimutts,britbongs,baguettes and pretty much all my fellow eurobros.

Enjoy your findom art.
Some user searched for financial domination as a way to shitpost and ended up with this beautiful artwork.

Do you eat soy?

The world has moved forward a bit Taisto..
Its cute and all but I doubt he could outsmart a 50, them bullets be quick.

nani

Training > shit equipment

It's why that sniper killed so many soviets in WW2.

Fine specimen.

> tfw you will never pry the tracks off an invaders tank with brute force and a birch branch

good goy spain over here. maybe you and the fingols can go to Sup Forums and start a dick r8 thread, and get all cozy.

i still hate Germans.

If we bring back European immigration I’d suggest we make sure they move to the Midwest(+Pennsylvania) and Great Plains(+Montana and Idaho)

You've got the wrong idea. First off it's called a long bow because it's very long and you'd struggle to fire from horseback.
Second they aren't actually as good as recurve bows. It was the tactics that made them useful - they are an area effect weapon fired en masse.

I would keep your distance from Appalachia, unless you wanna get murdered by for accidentally wondering onto someone's property. If there's a prominent city located within that area, it might be okay though.

Be honest " you caught hem by surprise! the gooks were like "warafuck iz rat"

You were all like (finnish voice) charge!!!!!!!
gooks "alathey fking clazy"
gooks think you have rabies and start running

you shot them in the back didnt you?

I used to like germany as a teen,its history,it's art,i even learnt some german and used to study there in summer camps.
Until I realised the germany i saw in my books and i admired was no more,last time I went i didn't even recognise it.
I dont hate them but I'm disgusted by their actions in europe and their overall sense of superiority and smugness,it's not them it's their ZOG education but still it's disgusting.
I do enjoy uncut dicks sorry m8.
It's comfy inside...and it's also the best way to search for jews and muzzies in case of doubt.

ITT a meme is born

>I do enjoy uncut dicks sorry m8
I'm sure

i wish, it's OC

Anti-Anglo!

>First off it's called a long bow because it's very long and you'd struggle to fire from horseback.
>pic
Muh nigga,the japs had longbow longer than yours and shot them on horseback,they have a shorter side and a longer side,no biggie

The face really makes that unsettling.

what