/CBTS/ 584 Calm Before The Storm - Afternoon Edition

Calm Before the Storm Superthread
1. Resist attempts to derail, troll, split or move the discussion
2. Log and archive everything
3. Help others with things you know about, answer questions
4. Collect and spread memes
5. Verify things on your own, do not spread disinfo

Summary (please recommend edits)
An anonymous psoted claiming Q-level security clearance has been posting to explain what’s happening behind the scenes on the world stage. This user is goes by Q. Scope is broad so dig on your own but I will try to summarize: Trump and the Special Counsel are actually investigating the Clinton cabal and the deep state. Draining the swamp for real! They are destroying foreign non-state groups and actors who have had America under control for decades. The house of Saud in Saudi Arabia (SA is +++), along with the Rothschild (RC is ++) and the Soros (+) families are having their house of cards crumble. There are almost 2000 sealed indictments across the USA that are likely connected to Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel. We are told to expect big names to be swept up in a mass arrest of corrupt officials.

Proof?
Confirmation Many confirmations have occured. Events listed here before they happened.
Trump on Nov26 retweeted a user who's timeline is full of CBTS and Q. CIA attacked the site! Trump tweeted +++ after Q posted +++ in CBTS thread.
We know Trump visits Sup Forums, we know Barron is autistic. D Jr retweeted Pepe months ago.
Interconnectedness and depth of Q posts far too complex and predictive to be a larp.

Q ARCHIVE archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /

NEWEST CRUMBS
Trump tweet "plus CNN"
Epstein Flight logs, someone archive please
NK delegation at time of Agreed Framework

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort.
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Other urls found in this thread:

cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/7wwKu
pastebin.com/zrcS7X8V
pastebin.com/VzFSmd3i
pastebin.com/gK4UhSfN
pastebin.com/8ak2PPx6
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
archive.is/VUm5R
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-director-wray-demotes-embattled-andrew-mccabe-internal-investigation-dubbed-train-wreck/
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150990673/#150992777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My love-filled brother (Trump) who wants to have a son that will shed light upon the peoples of the earth by his very most precious birth. Fatherlord please grant her children including a male to be born on 08/08/08 so she'll allways (sic) have someone like me to include her in a loving state. Father even grant her a child in 7/7/7. The boys will love their siblings and other members of the intermediate family from heaven..

#2: *Primary Information for Digging and Learning*

MOTIVATION Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo

QMAP

On 25 Nov, Q message posts stringer with >_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_small. POTUS then retweeted MAGAPills after he posted about Q. see also
Rabbit Holes for Learning and Digging
>Uranium one
>Awangate
>North Korea
>Iran Deal
>Jews
>Rothschild Dynasty
>Soros Dynasty
>Clinton Dynasty
>Bush Dynasty
>Muslim Brotherhood and Obama
>House of Saud, Taleed and Obama
>House of Saud and 9/11
>Egypt bombing and human trafficking
>Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Shooting was assasination attempto on Prince Salman
>Change in leadership in USA, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, _____, _____.

>in need of summaries for 25, 26, and 27. Awaiting volunteer

Nov 24

Nov 23 II

On 25 Nov, Q message posts stringer with >_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_small. POTUS then retweeted MAGAPills after he posted about Q. see also

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Legend & STRINGER Decoding CNC
SIGNATURE Symbols +++ /_\ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES
! Stringer Map

QMAP THE RECRUMBING:

Back when Q was normal, we used to peek in dumpsters behind stores like Wal-Mart. Stores often throw out things that are practically brand new, maybe with a dent or scratch.
One time we opened a dumpster and saw a dead 4 inch mouse. It startled both of us. We laughed over that all the way home. First we said we were startled by a 1lb rat, then it went to 5lbs. By the time we got home, the rat was the size of Texas and weighed 9 million lbs..

I got a phone call from Q yesterday. I know understand what you mean about “the mumblings.” He called to ask me to get a hold of you because you are pregnant (are you expecting?). He is worried about you and thought I should talk to you about having a baby (if you are… I don’t think you need ME to tell you what happens next J). He asked me to come down and visit you to see your baby and him. I told him a trip to Florida is really not financially possible right now. He told me “Don’t worry, I’m not a gold digger or anything.”.

*Connections and Theory*

Q's code V2 Q's 2nd code Q's RT? Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA.
43 Connections?
CIA & Google
Facebook
Thiel sold FB stock archive.is/7wwKu
CN-NK road closes
DeVos - Erik Prince to testify Blackwater
More (Y) Snow White
DJT in Bunker?
Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean?
All Presidents Decended from same line
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
Big Picture SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER

*memes and infographics part one*

Titanic Rothschild QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE Global Warming Dossier V5 ROB PAINTER IN-Q-TEL Buildings & Coordinates Strings V2 MB links Betsy D U1 Movement INQTEL RD RIZVI *MUELLER & DJT Dossier GATE BO $$$ & meme PG THE SWAMP THE CABAL V4 U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See Al Waleed MS-13 SA Crackdown OBL History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$
NOV 26 PASTE BIN
pastebin.com/zrcS7X8V
pastebin.com/VzFSmd3i
pastebin.com/gK4UhSfN
pastebin.com/8ak2PPx6

MEMES

REMEMBER, ANALYZE WITH CRITICAL EYES!

Went to go visit Q today at the hospital.

He was starting to sound pretty stable, but then as the visit progressed, we started hearing about all the dead people staying there.

There are several bin Laden's there, Michael Jackson, King George, FDR, my grandfather, his other grandfather, and a few other deceased people who's names escape me at the moment.

U guys r on the wrong website LOL

*Memes and infographics part two*

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

I made DIS D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P.
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b awaiting user to provide new summaries for Nov22-27
>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

CBTS is AIDS in thread form. Be ashamed of yourselves .

>you guys are schizo larp millenial boomers and none of this is true, everyone knew it forever so stop talking about it, we've discussed it so much, so stop, you're ruining muh board culture

He kept bringing in men who he was "good friends" with, but the first one, Q couldn't recall his name. MMMkay.

If he's a good friend, then he should know his name. I don;t think there is anything schizo about this guy since when Q started talking weird again, they guy said he had to go and gave me a look that told me he thought my bro was strange.

Short time later, Q brings in another man who was cleaning a shelf. The man had to put everything in a proper way, on the bottom two shelves.

Q is so based and woke. I want to suck his dick!

*memes and infographics part three*

THEORISTS (Read Up)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
Twatter /imperator_rex3
/LarrySchweikart
/drawandstrike
/ThomasWictor

BATTLEPLAN U1

========================================================
CIA and shills are ACTIVELY attacking this thread. Do not let them slide it.
>THERAD SPLITTING
>SLIDING
>SPAMMING
>B0TSWARMING
>G0REP0STING
========================================================

ANT!B0T (When needed)
Blocking Shills

Then the man walks over to me.
>"Mumble, mumble?"
>"What?"
>"Do you suck dick?"
Oh, yeah, I freaked out. I can't BELIEVE I was propositioned at a psych hospital.

Remember. ANALYZE WITH CRITICAL EYES.+++
++
+++

: )

McCabe be defrocked....

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-director-wray-demotes-embattled-andrew-mccabe-internal-investigation-dubbed-train-wreck/

Look out for the shills and remebre to folow the white rabbit and prey.

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

: )

:)

ANALYZE WITH CRITICAL EYES+++

Thanks....

big news! McCabe is deepstate swampmonster supreme.

Then you sucked dick, and now you're posting nonsense slide shit here. Who would have thought that would be the outcome?

you don't deserve to live :)

I wish Q would come and read me a bedtime story. He's the bees knees!

Remember to analyze critically. It isn't sucking dick if the sucking is in reverse+++

God bless you

For lurkers: These are each massive repositiories of information. A lot of digging has already been done. We need people to help make connections, make memes, teach and learn. Please verify information to your own satisfaction levels.
Logs and information dump #1 Logs and inforamtion dump #2 Logs and information dump #3 Connections & Theory of CBTS Massive trove of Memes How to bake CBTS
CBTS History Compilation

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

>Who is Q?
Only a larping faggot would use a Q clearance as bona fides.

"One federal law enforcement source called the OIG probe into McCabe’s associations with the Hillary Clinton campaign a “train wreck.”

This, im not gay at all but but I want him to cum in my ass and then cuddle me and whisper cryptic questions in my ear. My body aches for him, I hope he's not a woman.

For the shills. Boomers go boom.

>MUH HABBENINGS
>GALM BEGORE DE STORGM

being a typical Boomer, I’ve gotten so fat that when I was dragging a closed umbrella, someone said I looked like the letter Q!

Go to a better thread then faggot. Oh wait, there isn't a better thread on Sup Forums.

Boomer here, how do I print out this page?

Q made an appearance on Sup Forums+++

Give me your details, I can make the dicksucking happen++
+++
+++++

>(Reposted from old thread since I'm a retard)
Alright, I'll give you larpers a chance.
Never read one of these threads since I'm assuming they're just shizos larping, but here's your chance.
Proof to me that a) this is not a larp and somehow connected to Trump or anyone close to him, b) something is actually going on that is greater in scope than I would be let to believe by following news (as in actual news).
I read the OP and no, Trump tweeting the word wonderful in a completely different context after being asked to tweet "wonderful day" is not proof (although him actually posting it would be considered proof).
If you can't give me something substantial I will close this thread and filter the name, if you can I will do what I can to help.

I'm here to spread awareness

Remember to analyze critically. Thanks.

You tell them boomerbro

For all whom are lazy asf

-archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150990673/#150992777

Boomer here, my grandson is really good with computers and the cyber. But he doesn’t speak to me anymore since I used his inheritance to get a time share.

Hefner, CIA asset, or Mossad?

"Sources said McCabe may currently be negotiating an amicable exit from the FBI."....

heh....heh....heh....

Analyze with critical eyes ++++

He is one of (((them)))

When was the last appearance of Q?
Can someone give me a quick rundown whats been going on these past few days? Haven't been able to keep because of family business

Boomer here. What are the protocols of Zion?

They are just people brought here by youtubers who profit off of Sup Forums content and make Sup Forums tutorials for them. Any information they "discover" is shit Sup Forums has already talked about

Filtered. Lol.

Wowowowow relax there satania

Andrew McCabe has been defrocked....

Work through the spreadsheet. If you're unsatisfied with the answers from working through it, don't spend anymore time on this.

Or after that, come back and screech incoherently for hundreds of threads and pretend that Hasbara megaphone wasn't pioneered quite awhile ago, and that you haven't noticed or learned anything, and that these elite pedophiles who hang out together should be disregarded because the prince is marrying a mulatto.

Analyze with critical eyes+++

Niggers are in on the conspiracy. Q predicted this.

satania is cute

Boomer here, how do I filter out this silly Q nonsense?

The symbolism is strong here. We all need to get on analyzing this image. Lets get our best boomer detectives on it.

Don't listen to this guy guys he's not the real Parakletos he's a shill and an imposter.

It takes mostly people already long aware of the subversion of the free world in general and the global realm to appreciate what all this is about. Things like Trumps actions are virtual signaling, for those that already know a lot of other stuff. You have to look at a lot of things combined and realize the loose connections. The more you do that, the more it all makes sense, and a whole lot more.

You're so old you can't use google?

Wondering if cbts posters feel that Sup Forumsack red pills are attempts at shilling?

Whiteknight shill, thanks for the bump.

Thank the lord Kek that people in here are spamming Jew red pills.

FUCK CBTS

There is nothing to filter out. Only things to analyze critically.

WAKE UP.... Thanks+++

Analyze carefully. Footage from tunnels under UN building in New York City

who was went under the side?
did how they ever?
to decide reduced impressively?
OP is a faggot?

No one can make you see, you must take the time to do it yourself or else you are Unwilling to see from the beginning.

>Work through the spreadsheet.
No.
I should not have to read a spreadsheet for proof of you not larping.
If you cannot produce proof with 1500 characters and 2048x2048 pixels then you don't have any.
I am aware of the pedo rings of the elites, but that has literally nothing to do with what this thread claims to be about.
So what you're saying is that there is no proof and I should just believe? There was enough proof for pizzagate, I don't see how this would be much harder.
The burden of proof lies on the one making a claim.

Fuck off kraut
You guys dont deserve to say shit since you guys lost two world wars and getting raped out of existence by sand nogs