"Elizabeth Warren Lied About Her Heritage"

"Elizabeth Warren Lied About Her Heritage" Sarah Sanders Destroys NBC Reporter For Calling Trump A Racist For Calling Senator Warren Pocahontas

youtube.com/watch?v=IUQHVtaQFVo&feature=youtu.be

Warren needs to take a DNA test.

She faked her heritage & Trumps the racist one.
The hypocrisy is strong on the left

Took job from Navajo

Native Americans hate wannabes

sarah sanders is fucking fat and ugly. her makeup is a lie

Truth is she is actually blood related to one of the whip crackers that drove the Cherokee along the trail of tears...a heartless bastard responsible for their deaths.

>Sarah Sanders Destroys NBC Reporter
Shit that's never happened.

Not an argument

>Sarah Sanders
A fucking grotesque godzilla

Can you imagine the media outrage if a white republican had pretended to be an Indian

I still don't get why Trump picked a cross-eyed tranny

She's already refused to take a fully paid DNA test. She's a culture appropriating fraud. CNN and. NBC will never cover this.

that Indian bitch with her angry face championing for the racially abused from the fascist racist Trump dictatorship. She has every right to look as angry as she does!

Yes, but her IRL shitposting makes her more beautiful than a 10/10 BRainwashed SJW.

And I thought you shitlibs said it was dumb to judge people on looks alone. Yet y’all keep doing it.

she was a consul of rome

Shit. Any documentation on when she refused that. I’d happily jump on the opportunity to clear my shit or at least correct it if I was wrong.

t. manlet

>"Elizabeth Warren Lied About Her Heritage"

yeah but Drumpf lies about EVERYTHING

She can stand there all day giving nonanswers and not creating any new news. She's a perfect Press Secretary.

I want to bury my face in Sarah Sanders' soft, warm pie and just eat it all.

We should meme the culture appropriation angle. It could be as powerful as the sexual harassment has been against Franken.

MSM is literally like a tag team of retards saying the same things different ways.

Pocahontas is a racial slur?

Last summer during her campaign, her opponent sent her a DNA test. She refused to take it.

What are is the MSM going to do? Call Warren a culture appropriating swindler? Much easier to just say it's a racial slur and not go there. Lol

They'll find some group that takes offence to the term Pocahontas. However notice they,ll never ask Native groups what they think about Warren claiming Native heritage...

Which is why shes perfect for the job.

What these MSM assholes are doing to this country is criminal. They are deceiving the public. They aren't reporting news, they are activists pushing Leftist propaganda. Can we put them all in the same building and drop a MOAB on it? Put the Hollywood pervs and late night hosts in there too.

The Internet has really reduced their influence, and they are starting to panic. News divisions are also giant money losers for their parent companies. Unless they find away to cut costs, soon old media will just be vanity pojects for rich CEOs just like the Washington Post is for the Amazon asshole.