We did it reddit!

We did it reddit!

>unemployable
BACK TO DA WELFARE LINE.
OH HI MOTHER, BROTHER, SISTER, AND UNCLE.

They are literally the demographic with the highest rates of all of those crimes......... I could maybe understand if it was an East Asian saying it or something. But bitch please, don't throw stones from glass houses.

Niggers are not known for their intelligence.

you bleed you learn

bro my uncle went there and almost died cos of some organ damaging medication or some shit, when I went to visit him the entire staff was comprised of these blue haired fat dykes who couldn't do a single thing right, they almost let my nigga get an air bubble from the IV.

About two thirds of the People's republic of Bloomington needs to burn down

but shedidndunuffin

So we're just gonna get people fired for expressing their freedom of speech then right? What ever happened to when you big babies were pissing yourselves when anti-fascists began doing this to Neo-Nazis expressing the wrong opinions? Fuck you all

This was said in the other thread.

She was able to express her freedom of speech. Doesn't mean she was immune to the consequences of it.

fucking yes!!! weaponized autism for the motherfucking win.

>So we're just gonna get people fired for expressing their freedom of speech then right?
Considering this public shaming tactic and alienation has been done by the left to people who oppose their agenda for many years id say its fair game at this point

Hate speech isnt protected they say and hate speech against whites and men is hate speech. Simple as that

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS

Eat a dick libshit.

Freedom of speech is protection from the government. Just because you talk like a lunatic doesn't mean other free people have to put up with it. And at the end of the day, she had her free speech in tact, so did others along with her employer.

Dogo approves

Freedom of speech does not equate to freedom of consequences

FUCK YEAH IU

HOOSIERS #1

INDIANA MASTER RACE

FUCK OHIO

no you cannot have my foreskin, fucking shylock

Get very used to it.

Turnabout is always fair play

>MUH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>MUH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>make your enemies live by their own rules
t. Alinsky

These are the rules that the bake-me-a-gay-wedding-cake-or- I'll -ruin-you left has made.

Now we will force them to live by them.

Because a medical professional tweeting that white babies need to be killed is so totally not a problem, right? Oh wait - liberals are totally fine with murdering babies.

>You will never have the right to be use the title of 'Hoosier'

What keeps you miserable faggots alive?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Rule 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

it's always great when people blurt out what they really think.

My mother has been in nursing for decades and she's probably one of the countless students that doesn't know jack shit anyway. They're diversity fills at best. Nothing of value was lost.

Someone please post the full twitter post I need it for my collage of libshit karma

no freedom for anti-whites

>Controversial
>Not racists
These damn kikes

Is she being thrown in jail over what she said?

No?

ebaumsworld wins again!1

She had the freedom to say what she wanted. She wasn't killed or arrested by the government. But she was fired from her job because actions still have consequences. It wasn't a politically motivated firing either, it was a "hey im in charge of children and I think white children should die". You really think the hospital is gonna allow that?

Thats right, lets punish someone and get them fired for the crime of wrong think.

>liberals are totally fine with murdering babies.
Now now, only if they are white do they consider it to be ok

rule 4, friendo

Well, can you blame them with all the leftists and their media/education/politics machine re-inforcing these beliefs that EVIL WHITE MALES are responsible for everything and keep them in a bubble?
The left is doing a much better job than the worst white supremacist in bringing about the race war.

Well, there's currently a controversy should white male babies be sacrificed to wolves or not yet.

>Niggers
>Learning

I don't think so Tim.

>So we're just gonna get people fired for expressing their freedom of speech then right?
Yes. Remember when the SJWs started with this shit, and people were saying "don't do this shit, they're going to start doing it too and it's going to become the norm"? That exact thing happened.

this is why you weren't supposed to start it

eventually it will come back to bite you

Pretty sure it does. Where'd this meme ever come about? It's literally Stalinist in its thinking.

Freedom of speech not freedom from consequences sweetie.

The upshot is that not even a Black person in her profession would hire her. You can not like what people do or are but when you're in action all life is worth saving. Afterwards you may feel like "What a wasted effort" but when you respond to a call you give the best care possible.

.t EMT fag

She wasn't wrong. All babies should be killed off.

when you work with children in a fucking hospital you are bound by certain oaths and rules, the fact that you think whites should be killed proves your biases are too strong to properly do your job.

kill yourself, Jew.

>Catalonia memeflag
>arguing that whites and the right should keep letting the enemy use every tactic available while not responding in kind
Moarpheus detected. Aren't you ban evading right now? Pretty sure you are ban evading, Moarpheus

Ask him if he would like to go to a doctor who dislikes healing people.

You hired her in the first place dumb fuck. Ohio sniffs out niggerisms before they even get a job offer.

Yes, I can blame them.

If you see a rabid dog, you don't wonder who bit him. You put a bullet in his skull.

Season two when?

How did the boon reply?

>an you blame them
Uhh...yes?
They are grown fucking people with (presumably) brains in their skulls, they can do some thinking and come to the conclusion that hating an entire group of people based on their skin color, sex or sexual orientation IS WRONG especially since they preach about it being wrong

Why is this print cropped?

>incites revanchism
>complains about revanchism

They sound like every Sup Forums retard who's gotten fired from their job

They'd sacrifice black males, but the wolves couldn't actually stomach those. You feed those to hyenas.

Bloomington is Indiana's Austin. Whole town full of retarded commie scum in the middle of one of the deepest red states.

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

to be fair it's dangerous for someone IN A HOSPITAL to espouse such views
I wouldn't want Stormfags working in a hospital either

I don't think she should be arrested for what she said, letting her employer know seems like the correct thing to do. she'll probably end up getting arrested committing some crime now that she's out of work anyways

>post worst BnHA girl
>with a terrible perspective on the situation
I'll remember that the next time we can see a Democrat publicly tweets speak how teenage black boys are super predators.

I'm surprised she wasn't arrested when she was fired. I cannot imagine that meeting went smoothly, and she meekly accepted her fate.

I fucking love you autists!

She's working in a position of power over helpless people she thinks should die. That's a serial killer in the making. Unless she's already started killing.

Enjoy your bait (you)s

Too bad faggot. We already doxxed a communist in the military and now we just got a nigger nurse fired. we'll push even harder and ruin you niggers.

Its always raging homo-marxists who use that pic.

should we encourage outrage over her firing? after all, she did do nuffin

Fuck off nigger

What happened to the communist military faggot once he got doxed?

Nigger detected

God I remember when we had to be worried about 9gag doing this shit, now you're telling me that reddit is doing this kind of stuff? Horrible! Reddit should be ashamed!

The problem most people have isn't with the things the woman said (if they're smart) but as a healthcare professional, and as gay as it sounds, you are the face of the organization. Which means people in your organization could cause an unforseen error to a white guy and lawsuits go flying around for you, as the organization, from not distancing yourself from radical employees. That's the least of your problems even in an abstract, but you can bet you lose your ability to practice and medical licenses for absolutely no good reason if you don't distance yourself.
I'm not a cuck but I'd have a giant problem going to any hospital that actively wanted it's clientelle to die..
>t. Healthcuck