You have a literal child for a fucking President

You have a literal child for a fucking President.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=msDH2zgKmXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alright yeah maybe electing him was a mistake

I love our president.

This is best timeline

Maybe, but at least we aren't Australian

>I can’t handle criticism

Leftists getting BTFO daily

God emporer appreciation thread

I love this man so much.

Reminder that Trump is becoming everything he once hated, and his rural retard supporters will fall for it

oh look its you again
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/151128715#bottom
sage goes in all fields

Sage and take your ass back to faggot Reddit

They literally cant make him look bad :)

And it's fantastic.

People don't realize, He is already running for reelection. He never stopped campaigning. I'm already voting for him again.

No YOU are a poo poo head. So sad!
4chom btfo

>literal

What's the matter ausfailia, too much freedom for you to handle?

You'd better move to another country while there is still time, OP! Trump is literally Hitler, and in any moment, good, sane people like you will be rounded up in the middle of the night and sent to death camps!!

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I follow news cycles of other countries.

>literally op

Funny how even that child was able to BTFO of Hillary Nutcraker Cunt-on

Not that I like Dotard Drumfp, but elections are over, and you didnt even voted

How patethic

You're a dumb ass kid that doesn't even understand what's going on..

It's idiots like you that created Trump 2016. And at this point, I thank you for your ignorant uninformed cringe that has come back to bite your ass in the name of karma.

this. i cant believe we let him get the nuclear codes

I love my president
fuck you OP

Why could Trump be upset at media? Hmmm, I wonder...

That's cuz you're an ignorant fool

he is fucking right you dickhead

your letting this thread take priority instead of actual important threads

sage goes in all fields

Imagine if he would use his Twitter for policy instead of mindless shitflinging. Obamacare would be gone and tax reform would already be passed.

It's these ignorant neverTrumpers on tilt wondering why Trump trolls them...lol

>literal

The news is fake as fuck and looks for any retarded thing to get fake outrage about ie the fish feeding fiasco or just outright lie. Should of included fox into that mix though.

>Imagine if Trump changed his entire strategy and started using is social outlet as a political strategy layout blog
Yeah what a great idea, you stupid retard.

>Imagine if he would use his Twitter for policy instead of mindless shitflinging. Obamacare would be gone and tax reform would already be passed.
>imagine if you could just tweet new laws and the country had to follow them hurr durr

>NO NOOOOOOOOOOO ONLY TALK ABOUT WHAT I THINK IS IMPORTANT STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DONT LIKE STOP SHILL SHILL SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like half the people aren’t in on the joke and / or completely naive as to how social media is entertainment first and foremost. These people are in for an intense 7 more years.

OP is NOT a faggot!
>pic related, it's a fact!

>Ackschuree keeping your end of the deal is considered as breaking an agreement
What kind of retard are you user? Only con-artists make jew-level deals and tip em off.

He is literally an adult.

Learn english, would you.

>important threads

Same thing happened in 2000.

Liberals went apoplectic and blamed 9/11 in Bush..

It wasn't until they lost with Kerry in 2004 when they finally crawled back under their rock.

Trump 2020!

>Underestimates the power of direct influence via social media to 43 million people
Literal retard. Where at all did I imply that I meant directly.

What part of the strategy is fillating himself on Twitter exactly? These spats are fucking idiotic.

Wtf is this picture real?

BRUTAL LOL..

Best timeline.

alright i really regret voting for him now

Hide shill threads

>because that's how congress works

You need to kill yourself

Oldfag here. You must be about 38? 39? 40? Anyway, this. History is repeating itself. My shitliberal in-laws this weekend were saying "Oh, we hope Elizabeth Warren runs." I said 'Oh God...me too! PLEASE!"

>Underestimates the power of direct influence via social media to 43 million people

and hes showing millions of people that the media is in the democrats pocket and an enemy of all white conservatives in the country. hes also a bantz god see for an example, this shit is funny as hell and hurts his (and our) political opponents. I don't want him to stop.

You literally don't know what literal means.

ignore this gay aussie cuck

You don't have to make memes anymore because he's a living meme

Can you do me a favor and stop using the word literal when it isn't applicable? For bonus points, never post anything here again and go livestream your death for all of your faggot tumblr friends.

>shitposter in chief

What a fucking time to be alive. Tweets like this remind me that we are in best time line

he's not wrong. Trump is constantly self-inflicting wounds upon himself. He could instead be proposing legislation and hosting public discussions.

But he's retarded with a short attention span, so its just petty insults.

Yep that is true and then we got rid of that child and his daddy that wore the dresses

Reading this in an Australian accent is fucking gold

past is prologue

Trump creates a lot of drama that his retarded base thinks is "4d chess" or "playing the press" whenall it does it expose Trump's lack of goods aka legislative accomplishments.

So you're the retard.

>literal
Yeah I'm pretty sure Trump isn't 80 or anything

>Literally trolling the jew puppet powers that be 24/7

I wouldn't want it any other way

Here's the thing you young dumb fags don't get...

Throw your old paradigms about politics out! They are no longer valid. In fact, they make you stupid.

Elections have consequences. Try to learn and not be such psychopathic sheep.

lmao penal colonized emu loser

>one shill
>two shill
>red shill
>blue shill

GOD BLESS DONALD J TRUMP!

You gotta understand how republicans are OP, especially the ones here. They have very low-intelligence and can barely function in society. People who like trump, like him because he can speak to stupid people that are like him.

He's so mad about the Russian investigation he shit his little diaper.

here is the whole presentation..

youtube.com/watch?v=msDH2zgKmXo

The most offensive thing in your post is LITERALLY your use of literally.

Trumpets are so desperate to defend chief Burrito they will attack the hyperbole in the OP.

You guys are killing me.
>Akshuaylly we're not killing you becuz killing is an act of murder and we're just maeking posts on internets.

That's a pretty nice speech

he's not the problem -- the problem is the retards who voted him in -- tea party trogs with zero education

>the assblaster in chief does it again

How does he do it? Literally every time he makes a 2 second tweet the entire country gets butthurt for a week, his trolling is on another level.

I love my president.

you realize no one is offended, just disappointed, and that disappointment only has minimal bearing on their overall existence?

i'll never understand yanks
whatever, it's at least a bit more entertaining than Obama

Literally none of the people you replied to were defending anything. They were literally pointing out that OP literally can't use English properly.

Greatest troll eva

>australian

>You're a dumb ass kid that doesn't even understand what's going on..

In your own words, what is really going on?

Kek the Sup Forums president

>1 post by this ID

>You have a literal child for a fucking President.

Toughest kid in the kindergarden.

>no one is offended
you wanna rethink that sentence?

Nah you're pretty obviously triggered.

I don't give a fuck about Trump one way or the other but who tweets shit like this? He's gotta be going senile

Trump is the most triggered person on the planet.

no, yours is pathetic because you're fat and unfuckable

>In your own words, what is really going on?

People hate politicians.

You idiots tried to elect the worst example of a politician this world has to offer.

You lost.

Now you're apoplectic like a 12 year old girl that had her phone taken away.

Elections have consequences.

Donald J Trump happened.

U dumbass.

Aww, the little babies are having temper tantrum.

better than a woman
by a long shot

At least everything's not upside down in my country, you fucking bottom-dweller.

Glad you’re unhinged, like the little pus you are.

this is why I voted for him

I thought so too.. It was good seeing a 97 year old there.. My father would be 97 if he were alive so to me its interesting to see someone his age.

DONALD J TRUMP 2020!

>Write 140 character tweet
>Cable news sperges out in seething rants
>Niggers, sluts, and illegal beaners marching in the streets
>Both political parties conspire to remove you from office
>Trannies and commies commit mass suicide
>Newspapers write 3000 word essays about how much they hate you
>Every celebrity, musician, late night host ranting and crying and writing songs about how much they hate you
>Trump is the most triggered person on the planet

He's under Zionist control. He's a fake and a fraud. (((They've))) got so much shit on him, they own him.If you seriously believe this bloke will do anything good your sorely mistaken.