How do you keep track of what you've read/watched?

How do you keep track of what you've read/watched?
I use __mal

I don't.

Then how do you find old stuff when you can't remember title?

I live a vicious cycle of forgetting what I watched and redownloading series I watched and rewatching them over and over.

This is autistic. If you have that shit of memory then just use MAL.

It doesn't particularly bother me. I enjoy the series I've watched. Rewatching utena over and over isn't all that bad.

my brain

Notepad

My brain

I use MAL to track what I watch/read,but I avoid the forums and reviews like the plague.

List them all.

commonsense

This.
I don't.

That's a shame.

Mangaupdates, it's mostly reliable

MAL, mostly to keep track of what episode I'm on of what show because I watch so many and just flip flop around cause I am ADD when it comes to anime. Prolly cause most aren't interesting enough to just keep watching all the way through, but that's the same way with everything. And also to share what I've watched sometimes with people online or the few RL friends I have that watch anime

I fire up my neurons.

This. There is nothing wrong with MAL if used solely as an anime tracker.

Emacs Org mode

Could you list every word you know? Probably not, but they're all still in your brain or you'd have to consult a dictionary every few sentences.

I rarely need to think of words I've used without a cue and I can always use dictionary and thesaurus if need be.

Satan is right. All is good in the world

>Could you list every word you know?
If there was a handy and easy way to track this I would.

Calm down satan

MAL. I need to keep track of certain series that aren't good for marathoning, otherwise I'd always forget which episode I last watched.

It seems like we're on the same page then. I rarely need to think of anime I've watched without a cue and can always use google if need be.

But if it's a more generic series it can be hard to google.