Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol ok habeeb go back to walking thirty miles for water and getting blown up by a drone on the way there

Kys.

I will wear your childs jawbone as a sandal as I walk across your corpse.

Well, yes, as a matter of fact that is all true.

The Satanic Zionist made us do it. And made you do it too.

Should we fight each other?

I don't care about any of that. I want all of your """""people""""" to die painful deaths, and the world to finally be rid of you.

muh islamophobes.
>Invades Europe and the christian world for some 1400 years, burn down libraries wherever you go and enslave white people, steal their children, then find yourself in a death purity death spiral against other muslims because your desert pedophile warlord religion is inherently fucked and flawed.
then blame colonial powers for ''muh'' drawing lines in the sand 100 years ago.

>"dis is ur fault and u need to give us all your land and money to fix it"

Lol shut up cuck

were gonna kill you all and laugh about it

>this mess
islam created islam
>the land
our land
>puppet
we could've just taken it
>oil
nationalization
>exterminate
then why do they exist?
>games
youre puppets remember?
>chemical weapons
ok
>iran
nope
>bin laden
yep
>children
subhumans
>consumption
global
>abused
pussy
>Afghanistan
shitstain
>Iraq
hotter shitstain
>civil wars
Obama
>isis
Hillary
>lives
subhuman
>triggered
u mad faggot

If you're ever in Italy I recommend going for a swim in the med there, you will be warmly welcomed.

no one can even debate him because its all true , and everyone know it
but they are too brainwashed by there jewish media that they wont change their mind.

I have a poem for you:

Fuck of nigger

Day in, day out, your bullshit gets bigger

Dont make me pull the trigger

No it was the jewish bankers user

Loook up rothschild timeline

>No YOU PEOPLE are the Savage third worlders with a backwards religion
>Not islam we dindu nuffin religion of peace

Didn't read. Kill yourself mehmet, doesn't Allah reward you for that?

muzzies were killing each other before the west go involved, so go rape a goat and cut off the head of a little girl sand nigger

yea, we fucked up. we should have genocided all of you.

You gotta go back further than the British dividing up the Ottoman Empire, built on the remains of the Roman and Persian empires. You goat fucking pedos murdered and raped from the France all the way to the Philippines.

It was you who invaded Christian lands

It was you who made a giant empire that didn't last

It was you who fucked with the west and they fucked you back

It was you who started the shit that led to what you have got today all because you fucked with the allies in WWI

No sympathy

so whats your excuse for terrorizing Europe for the other 1300 years ?

this is pretty much all true
except this:
>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
everyone knows this was done by the jews

Iran - nopE

Actually, Iran yes.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

The Iranian leader wanted to nationalize the oil, but the British Oil companies didn't want that to happen. They enlisted the help of the CIA.

THE EBIL JEWS DID IT!!!!!!!! THEY B HOLDIN A BROTHA DOWN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!

>it was you who divided up the land
I'll divide you up if you don't stop being a massive faggot.

>Islamophobic
You use that word as if it holds any refuge within truth.
We're not afraid. You're not terrorists.
You lunatics and cultists. You entire pilgrimage is to circle an ancient meteor site mindlessly.
You are scared of your women and their beauty and grace so much so you have to dress them hair to toe. You fear your lord so much you must put your head to the ground instead of raising your arms to the heavens in gratitude and love for all creation.

Your prophet was one of the greatest propagators of violence (violence as an early go-to option). A glorified grunt of a warrior gone rogue because he'd kill someone who disagreed with him sleeping with children.

I don't blame you for the shadows cast by our beast, that's our fucking burden. You don't think as a common man within the west we have not been aware of the Run-Away-Train that is Government and Military? I bet you have not the slightest clue how many are in prison for life, tortured, and killed for trying to stop the train, trying to re-direct it, trying to put light on our beast.
You blame us all. Do not blame us all.
I do not blame you for the Muslim rhetoric. I do not blame you for the Shadows of your Beast.

I just wish to all the highest powers that you see how fucked your culture and society is, before so aggressively propagating it into other societies of the world.

Only the innocents and the fooled end up casualties of this war. The beasts will tear this planet apart.
I ask the common Arab man to raise his head, to extend his hand as I extend mine. Let's become a Global Society, but let us do it in a way that undermines all of these ancient occult beasts.

If we end up going to war with one another brother. Then i'll try to find justice for both parties. I will likely die.

lol you are such brainwashed zombie
give me one religion without genocides??
we are all guilty of it so dont act like a virgin princess when your religion killed more than anyone...
and if you want to base it on the text ,then the bible and old testament have a lot more weird shit than the quran to the perception of the modern world...
so dont judge us on history or anything because you'll lose...
we are talking about the period we are living , you fucked us in every fucking thing without provoke
i am palestinian and "YOU " the west sold us to jews , i am not saying that to play the victim
because i hate your guts for that..
so fuck face go watch some jew shit on tv , with probably more cucking for your race.
i mean i'd rather be "backwards" than to watch trannies married on church.
stay brainwashed bitch

The more you suffer on earth as a moslem then the greater the reward will be in moslem heaven.
I think a thank you is in order, omar.

Might is right.
Now get off the internet, your goat is lonely

ITT how to not recognize pasta

Lol, silly cultist; once your oil runs dry or you become too much of a hassle to deal with we will leave you in your backwards shithole with your silly god, your sand and your love goats.

Remain eternally buttblasted

> Oh no, Westerners have been fucking with us for hundreds of years.

If you didn't want our dick in your ass for centuries you shouldn't have attacked our merchant ships and turned the captured sailors into slaves.

You brought this on yourself, bitch.

Your prophet is false and your religion archaic. No one cares what you think

>and if you want to base it on the text ,then the bible and old testament have a lot more weird shit than the quran

Such as?

Actually Palestinian?
I sincerely believe there is nothing I can say that would have us see eye to eye, soul to soul.
I'm Celtic/German in descent.
Let me educate on how freedom works though.
You don't have to like Trannies getting married in church, hell I respect the fact you despise it.
But you don't have to watch it, you simply don't, you can do almost anything else you practically want to do. You never even have to hear the word Tranny in your day to day life in the west, and when people push that shitty zionism on you, you have the freedom to tell them to go fuck themselves and their foolish ideas.

But in heavy Sharia, people just get stones to the dome. Straight murder. Righteous or not, it is the true increase of suffering and death. I cannot condone this, on a planet already trying to kill us with various methods, I cannot have a part of my actual social law another possible cause of death, it is less right/holy than two men fucking each other in the ass, and I believe that in a divine state of mind.

back to your grieving and the horrors you likely saw commit on your soil of birth.
the most difficult thing you will ever do, is accomplish the successful propagation of your love for all things, ALL things. It's easy to hate, expecially when slapped with a stick.

>Muslims have been killing eachother for 1400s of years
>Blame countries for some shit that didnt start until after ww2

lol look at 7 it says the verse number is 9/111
dont you think its wierd?? that ITS the verse that talk about 'suicide'
what i mean to tell you , your picture is bullshit your gay question of 'such as' is bullshit
if you really dont know how fucked up is the bible go and look in youtube you'll find A LOT.
And my argument was not as much in religion as its in political , but you are probably a bored fag and i dont have much time so so this my last post

>it's all your fault because you're better than us

Yup

This is because both the Bible and Quran both tell the vast complexities contained by the Spirit of Man. Of course there is a bit of a fucked horror show in it.
This should always be first, educational. More in the Safety Manual type of way, not the Instructions Booklet that everyone props these books up to be.

Whatever

Your life must be miserable.

The only mistake was not killing you all

Any Questions

I can tell you're really boring person.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

>could've just taken it

SHOULD have just taken it.

Supposedly it Rockefeller was behind WWI and WII to stop Britain/France from doing just that.

Could not possibly care less.

If it were up to me we would roll over your land, take everything you have, everything you don't have, and make the biblical plagues look like a fucking day at the beach.

Kek

No one here is afraid of Islam, your premise is flawed, get fucked.

nononono user, it's not "you," it's "jew!" now say it with me
>JEW

Should've stayed in Arabia with your heathen religion then

You know Jews run the show here, right?
ISRAEL IS RIGHT THERE

Since its inception islam has always attacked anything in the dar al-Harb to bring it into the dar al-islam. Not only in the christian lands of the Mediterranean and the middle east also to the east towards India and beyond hundreds of millions of people slaughtered, forcibly converted, had the Jizya force upon them. Islams golden age of the ninth century? Assimilation of the Christians within the newly conquered lands. The ideology of islam is ever expanding aggressively, and only halts to prepare its next strike, it also becomes moderate every few generations but is quick to revert to orthodoxy, the only reason the unfaltering assaults on the European continent stopped was because Europe got stronger and the Islamic world got weaker. These days we in Europe and the west have been to generous, giving you the fruits of our labour, providing you with knowledge to bring you on even foot with us. You have mistaken our kindness for weakness, and now try to take advantage of your Semitic brothers influence. Your greed will however be your undoing.

Bombing the whole Arabic and islamic world into a new ocean would not even be enough reparations for all the suffering islam and the arabic world has brought.

/thread

Because you fucking Israeli kikes like to larp as anyone. Fuck mohammed and fuck Israel.