How many anime do I have to watch to be allowed to post here?

How many anime do I have to watch to be allowed to post here?

about tree fiddy

57 trillion

zero and no more than zero

You don't need to watch any anime honestly. Just lurk for a while and you'll know what you should and shouldn't do.

2 years worth
of semen

500 should suffice.

50%

All of it

Yes

Came to post this

You need to watch AT LEAST 50 to be a real otaku. Once you get to that point, post your MAL for proof and you'll be welcomed into the community.

Any anime you see in 3x3.

Just watch Boku no Pico from start to finish and you're good.

spoonfeed me the Sup Forums culture
i don't feel like lurking

According to MAL, I have watched 1908 anime episodes. Is this good enough?

Not even close to enough.

You need well over 10,000, and that's only the soft cap.

lurk more

Based on the Sup Forums crossboarders seeping in, none.

You don't need to watch any. You can come in and pretend you're an expert right away.

It's not like you need to have seen a lot anyway. Anime only has so few character archetypes, tropes and settings that it shoves down your throat every season. How many variations of the CGDCT SoL or the ecchi harem or the idol show do you need to have seen before you understand their formula?

Sup Forums is nothing but ironic shitposting with no actual discussions about the board topic.

Literally 0.
>tfw not even like anime yet come here to tell everyone to fuck off

Hate anything good and popular. Love anything bad that flopped.

You should lurk for one year before posting. During that time you should watch at least 100 26-episde shows or 200 13-episdoe shows. Then you can post, but realize you're at the bottom of the ladder, and the only reason you're allowed to post is so that people can call you out on your stupid opinions so that you may correct yourself, much like how a teacher lets a student speak in the classroom so that he can gauge the effectiveness of learning. Then you should watch about 100 more shows, at while continuing to browse, at which point you might start fitting in.

dont listen to this user

Watch 5-10 series on fast forward while browsing a few wiki articles. You can choose literally any series for these. Check the up-coming season for the shameless waifu-bait series, youll know it when you see it. Then find the manga/LN and only actually read that. From there you can post in any thread you want pretending to have actually watched the series. If they call you out just derail the thread with seasonal waifs.

Just make sure you are speaking on something you actually know something about.

none. you can shitpost from the start. like everyone else. didn't you get the memo? no one watches anime. it's all about shitposting.

Most people on Sup Forums these days probably hasn't seen more than 30 different series. Just don't act retarded and none will be the wiser.

No matter what board, always lurk two years before posting.

Zero. Just don't be a faggot.

according to myanimelist I have seen 11,442 episodes. I know I haven't seen that many but do I qualify to be allowed to post occasionally?

Don't listen to these guys
Doing so will only contribute to making Sup Forums worse. If anything, this guy put it nice and simply.

Why did people on Sup Forums start watching anime?

I wanted to fit in with the cool kids.