LIVE ERUPTION

AGUNG IS ERUPTING RIGHT NOW LIVE STREAM HERE GET THE FUCK IN

>
The Agung or Gunung Agung is a mountain located in the province of Bali, in Indonesia. This stratovolcano is the highest point of the island. It dominates the surrounding area, influencing the climate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3zqdmy6jqGs

youtube.com/watch?v=islcMmfHHqE

awaiting the BOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=BUREX8aFbMs
Thread previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QSl_t65wnw
youtube.com/watch?v=3T63JLYy0UE
youtube.com/watch?v=qOrJwM9eKIA
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpwNu3wkZA
science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming
volcano.si.edu/reports_weekly.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=islcMmfHHqE
youtube.com/watch?v=3zqdmy6jqGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesnt this take a few days to erupt?

It's been smoking for at least a week.

Okay. I understood it to have already kicked out more ash than you seem to indicate. I also read something about another volcano about to go boom, in Iceland maybe? If Agung does keep going, and we get anything out of the Icelandic volcano, which is apparently expected to be pretty massive when it lets go, we're going to see not only a fairly severe winter, but perhaps even cooler spring and summer temps. That micro-particulate ash can stay in the upper atmosphere for a long time.

There's a high probability that Agung will feature a large explosive eruption. It is currently (as in last three hundred years) in a phase of high mass ejection rate. While the magnitude of the eruption cannot be predicted, most of us in the community are very alert. We haven't had a large eruption since 1991.

Keep in mind that there were continuous small eruptions for a month prior to the main eruption of Agung in 1963. Sometimes eruptions can last years.. so this "happening" might entail a lot of patient waiting.

The last major eruption of Mount Agung was in 1963 and lasted almost a year. Killed 1100 but the Island was far less populated then.

>On February 18, 1963, local residents heard loud explosions and saw clouds rising from the crater of Mount Agung. On February 24, lava began flowing down the northern slope of the mountain, eventually traveling 7 km in the next 20 days. On March 17, the volcano erupted (VEI 5), sending debris 8 to 10 km into the air and generating massive pyroclastic flows.[6] These flows devastated numerous villages, killing an estimated 1,100–1,500 people. Cold lahars caused by heavy rainfall after the eruption killed an additional 200. A second eruption on May 16 led to pyroclastic flows that killed another 200 inhabitants. Minor eruptions and flows followed and lasted almost a year

It is a possible event, it deserves a thread. There is nothing else anyway.
Also:
> It will happen when the weather gets cold

Volcano Eruption Power Comparison
youtube.com/watch?v=8QSl_t65wnw

youtube.com/watch?v=3T63JLYy0UE

Shit fucking static steams. Kys nigger.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qOrJwM9eKIA

take faggot

fake and gay

Horribly done.

>when the weather cools
science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming
It's never going to be as simple as the changing of a season, you must dig deeper than that if you are to seek truth in meaning.

Can't they tell how much pressure build up there is from the smoke plumes and seismic activity ? Any geologists/seismologists here ?

the same thought, but that person won (((awards)))

>Renowned New Zealand volcanologist Colin Wilson has received several awards for his work on the risks of volcanic eruptions.
At the Auckland Museum, New Zealand, there is a SIMULATION of the eruption of an underwater volcano in the Hauraki Gulf that results in the destruction of the city of Auckland.

yeah Öræfajökull is massive, if this one blows we're in for a small temp iceage again.

And this is on the glacier on top of it last week.... something is up down there

Can you even spot the airplane there?
Just so you get the dimension on this thing here lol

that's right that little distortion on the right part of the image is a plane.
>You have no idea how fucked we are if this one blows

No one with sound in?

Other Stream

On the news here now, they mentioned that it had been increased activity of volcanos all over the globe.

I still have a hope for öræfajökull, but it's only yellow atm though. Maybe this tiny one down there can wreck some havok though

Sounds like the Orville dam happeneing.

I would love it to happen.This life is very boring.
And humanity needs a good slap to wake up from its delay

>Mfw we get a volcanic winter
>It will happen when the weather cools

Popcorn, Get your popcorn !

oh shi-

they would have to stop with muh isms and muh -phobia, when nobody has muh food. That would surely be a reality check

I thought that one already erupted years ago, and the one we were worried about was Katla?

nice looks like it might blow and this one is pretty close to me. Pity it will only be VEI-5.
the Agung might has potential for more
Feeling nicely sandwiched here
volcano.si.edu/reports_weekly.cfm

Here, sir!
1 box please

Hopefully it can put us all out of our misery. Only varg will survive thanks to his permaculture garden that looks like shit.

Oh, I looked this up and was thinking of Eyjafjallajökull. Sorry

okay so Agung is bigger than it looks then

the world was shit anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOrJwM9eKIA

Bluelight: youtube.com/watch?v=islcMmfHHqE

youtube.com/watch?v=3zqdmy6jqGs

get in

I didn't see this and yes
that was back in 2010

Checked

We need a little help here

Double checked.

Was it really 2010? Man, time flies by

FUCK YES.
This shit is my Yule Log.
Love me some Mother Nature

2011 japan tsunami, and mega quake

time flies

>22
>11

Praise kek!

Have it happen please

This would explain the cancelled flights to Bali I saw today.

2 airports were closed.

So what will happen/has happened when it erupted? How big of an area does it cover with it's ashes and clouds?

I have faith that it will be big enough to produce a new ice age.
Or that produces several chain eruptions and earthquakes